Random Gossip & Articles #40

Random Gossip & Articles #40

10K7
Doctor of Jenology
10K7

Dec 01, 2016#1

Greatest of All Time: Top 10 Dance Club Songs Year-by-Year, 1976-2015

by Billboard Staf

A look back at the biggest year-end club hits over the chart's first 40 years.

Billboard is celebrating the first 40 years of the Dance Club Songs chart, which launched in 1976.

Madonna is the chart's No. 1 artist in that span, while countless moments (OK, we counted … 40, specifically) have highlighted the tally as dance has segued from disco to EDM with numerous styles in between.

Let's also look back at the top 10 songs annually on Dance Club Songs, as recapped in Billboard magazine and (later) online, from 1976 to 2015.

From something old (although timeless) to "Something New," here are the biggest hits, year-by-year, on each year-end Billboard Dance Club Songs chart.

[...]

1. "Never Say Never," Basement Jaxx
    2. "Do It Again," Royksopp & Robyn
    3. "Take Me Away," Rokelle feat. Dave Aude
    4. "Pretty Hurts," Beyonce
    5. "I Got U," Duke Dumont feat. Jax Jones
    6. "Really Don't Care," Demi Lovato
    7. "First Love," Jennifer Lopez
    8. "Dark Horse," Katy Perry feat. Juicy J
    9. "Chandelier," Sia
    10. "Aftermath (Here We Go)," Dave Aude feat. Andy Bell

[...]

http://www.billboard.com/articles/colum ... ar-by-year

She's also at #9 on 100 Greatest of All Time Top Dance Club Artists list.

22K4,125
    Doctor of Jenology
    22K4,125

Dec 01, 2016#2

Well deserved tbh!

Contributor

Dec 01, 2016#3

Waiting for Tonight and On the Floor didn't make it? Even Get Right! Not a good list

10K7
        Doctor of Jenology
        10K7

Dec 01, 2016#4

It was based on Billboard's year-end charts. First Love was the only J.Lo single that did hit top 10 in this category so it made the list.

http://www.billboard.com/charts/year-en ... club-songs

But she surely has most memorable dancefloor jams lol. I think even Live It Up (#49 in 2013's chart) is actually more remarkable.

Dec 01, 2016#5

SC88 wrote:Jennifer's nominated for 3 Los 40 Music Awards in Spain :D

International artist of the year
            International song of the year
            International music video of the year

Hopefully she'll perform at the show, to promote her Spanish single
            Sia won the first two categories, I didn't see the video one.

Edit: Sia won the video category too...

14K6,334
            Contributor
            14K6,334

Dec 02, 2016#6

Ryan Guzman interview

HB: What was it like working with Jennifer Lopez on The Boy Next Door?

RG: She's another reason why I work so hard. There are people in my life who push me towards what I want a little bit harder. Just watching her put on so many different hats at once and do it effortlessly, and make everybody else in the world think it's easy to do-write a book, write a movie, produce a TV show, judge on another TV show, dance at her own concert-to do all of this at one time, [she makes it look] easy to do. For her to make it seem like it? That's poetry itself. Hopefully one day I can do the exact same thing. I can have many different hats on and make it feel effortless and still give the attention I need to all my loved ones and make it worthwhile. She's inspiration to the core.

HB: Do you still keep in touch?

RG: Oh yeah, of course. She's a sweetheart. She's helped me out, actually, quite a bit, when I had questions about certain things, because I'm new to this whole industry. She's come from humble beginnings, I come from humble beginnings, and I owe her a lot of credit.

https://www.yahoo.com/style/ryan-guzman ... soc_trk=tw

14K2,581
              Doctor of Jenology
              14K2,581

Dec 03, 2016#7

WTF !! Do You Believe this:

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 03, 2016#8

She better promo her own music.

Master of Jenology

Dec 03, 2016#9

rafaelsalguero wrote:WTF !! Do You Believe this:

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 03, 2016#10

:fool:
                      rafaelsalguero wrote:WTF !! Do You Believe this:

Doctor of Jenology

Dec 03, 2016#11

ImIntoJLo wrote:
                        SC88 wrote:Jennifer's nominated for 3 Los 40 Music Awards in Spain :D

International artist of the year
                        International song of the year
                        International music video of the year

Hopefully she'll perform at the show, to promote her Spanish single
                        Sia won the first two categories, I didn't see the video one.

Spain loves her :love Too bad she didn't attend.

Edit: Sia won the video category too...

20K7,749
                        Doctor of Jenology
                        20K7,749

Dec 03, 2016#12

As Selena ? Just LOL !

Master of Jenology

Dec 05, 2016#13

Scott Barnes
                            Follow · 16 hrs ·

So far back Sunday ... Lol on the set of the Jenny from the block video with Jennifer Lopez I'm holding up the fur so I don't get body bling on the white fur.... Fur on the beach !! One of the most beautiful women ever ❤️❤️❤️

Doctor of Jenology

Dec 05, 2016#14

I could have sworn it was Ben holding the fur coat!

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 05, 2016#15

Hope they can work together again,he gave her really good make up.

Doctor of Jenology

Dec 05, 2016#16

Scott is the best makeup artist. Let's hope they will work togethet again.

12K1,502
                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                  12K1,502

Dec 05, 2016#17

daisylo wrote:Ryan Guzman interview

HB: What was it like working with Jennifer Lopez on The Boy Next Door?

RG: She's another reason why I work so hard. There are people in my life who push me towards what I want a little bit harder. Just watching her put on so many different hats at once and do it effortlessly, and make everybody else in the world think it's easy to do-write a book, write a movie, produce a TV show, judge on another TV show, dance at her own concert-to do all of this at one time, [she makes it look] easy to do. For her to make it seem like it? That's poetry itself. Hopefully one day I can do the exact same thing. I can have many different hats on and make it feel effortless and still give the attention I need to all my loved ones and make it worthwhile. She's inspiration to the core.

HB: Do you still keep in touch?

RG: Oh yeah, of course. She's a sweetheart. She's helped me out, actually, quite a bit, when I had questions about certain things, because I'm new to this whole industry. She's come from humble beginnings, I come from humble beginnings, and I owe her a lot of credit.

https://www.yahoo.com/style/ryan-guzman ... soc_trk=tw

Jennifer should of got him in SOB I really like him and think hes a pretty decent actor to

14K6,334
                                    Contributor
                                    14K6,334

Dec 05, 2016#18

Meh, he's not that good

23K5,923
                                      Doctor of Jenology
                                      23K5,923

Dec 05, 2016#19

He's charismatic, but he hasn't been given a lot to work with so far in his career. He was good in Everybody Wants Some this year, but that was hardly a demanding role.

46K3,570
                                        Admin
                                        46K3,570

Dec 05, 2016#20

He's on Notorious and he's alright, I suppose. It's not hard material by any means, though, LOL. He does have charisma and seems like a nice enough guy.

Contributor

Dec 08, 2016#21

E! news mentioned her debating if her stardom is fading away.. they arguing her starring is fading away.. Because she is doing all these live TV she has neglected her movie career but they also said she is on her way to becoming the simon cowel of live TV. They also said that JLO brand is so big that is hard for per say directors cast her in movies because she will always be JLO and that she might just be fine with that.

14K6,334
                                            Contributor
                                            14K6,334

Dec 08, 2016#22

DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:E! news mentioned her debating if her stardom is fading away.. they arguing her starring is fading away.. Because she is doing all these live TV she has neglected her movie career but they also said she is on her way to becoming the simon cowel of live TV. They also said that JLO brand is so big that is hard for per say directors cast her in movies because she will always be JLO and that she might just be fine with that.
                                              It's sad that she's not working more on the big screen but the great movie opportunities aren't there for her and that in over a decade, the 2 good roles she had during that time (El cantante & SOB) she had to produce them for herself, i wish she wasn't doing the dance show but her other TV work and the ones coming are really interesting and she's far from JLO there it's better to have that than wait for a movie that may never come. That said I hope she'll be able to get some good supporting roles here and there if it's with great directors.

Intro to Jenology

Dec 08, 2016#23

DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:E! news mentioned her debating if her stardom is fading away.. they arguing her starring is fading away.. Because she is doing all these live TV she has neglected her movie career but they also said she is on her way to becoming the simon cowel of live TV. They also said that JLO brand is so big that is hard for per say directors cast her in movies because she will always be JLO and that she might just be fine with that.
                                                E is on Mariah Carey's payroll, doesn't she have a reality TV show on their network,don't pay them
                                                Any mind

Master of Jenology

Dec 08, 2016#24

Just saw an interview with Anastacia.

She was explaining why she never had success in the US. There was some field among Sony and some major radio stations back in the day and she was blacklisted in the US. Her singles wouldn't even be properly released there anymore. I guess that's why "Enough is Enough" was never released.

Contributor

Dec 08, 2016#25

Wellyver wrote:Just saw an interview with Anastacia.

She was explaining why she never had success in the US. There was some field among Sony and some major radio stations back in the day and she was blacklisted in the US. Her singles wouldn't even be properly released there anymore. I guess that's why "Enough is Enough" was never released.
                                                    Who is that woman? What does that has to do with Jennifer?

Read more posts (7451 remaining)