Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 10, 2017#376

DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:She's probably talking about "MILFs" and "Griselda" LOL
    MILFs maybe be cancelled and Griselda is for TV so should not be them,she said she was producing couples of movies ago.

14K6,346
    Contributor
    14K6,346

Mar 10, 2017#377

Love_JLO wrote:
      DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:She's probably talking about "MILFs" and "Griselda" LOL
      MILFs maybe be cancelled and Griselda is for TV so should not be them,she said she was producing couples of movies ago.
      And she says roles like Harlee, but not too excited about her producing her own stuff I feel like they're being cheap and only get second zone writers and directors instead of really investing in great talents, a great movie start with the script, Nuyorican wouldn't have got Terence Winter for Griselda without HBO.

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 10, 2017#378

daisylo wrote:
        Love_JLO wrote:
        And she says roles like Harlee, but not too excited about her producing her own stuff I feel like they're being cheap and only get second zone writers and directors instead of really investing in great talents, a great movie start with the script, Nuyorican wouldn't have got Terence Winter for Griselda without HBO.
        True and I reall want this role to get her first Emmy,GG or SAG.

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 10, 2017#379

13K1,207
          Doctor of Jenology
          13K1,207

Mar 11, 2017#380

Luka711 wrote:Live with Kelly

Can't believe we have to wait til March, 31 for this.
            I've read it will air on March, 31. :(

14K6,346
            Contributor
            14K6,346

Mar 11, 2017#381

kateflo wrote:
              March 20.

Mo 3/20: Jennifer Lopez, John Lithgow, guest co-host Jeffrey Dean Morgan

13K1,207
              Doctor of Jenology
              13K1,207

Mar 11, 2017#382

^ That's great! Thanks!

Master of Jenology

Mar 11, 2017#383

kateflo wrote:
                  Luka711 wrote:Live with Kelly

Wasnt this taped already? i dont get these shows why call them live when its not even live :argh

46K3,606
                  Admin
                  46K3,606

Mar 11, 2017#384

They are often live, but Jen squeezed everything into a couple of days.

13K1,207
                    Doctor of Jenology
                    13K1,207

Mar 12, 2017#385

I sat down with Jennifer Lopez, Elaine Goldsmith-Thomas and Jack Orman who were there representing Shades of Blue which premiered Season 2 on Sunday night. It won the time slot for NBC, and that was something everyone was delighted about. Goldsmith-Thomas discussed the tweet party Lopez held at her house on Sunday night to celebrate the new episode airing inviting cast, crew and friends for a viewing and tweeting party. Thomas pointed out how the crew, “Protects each other. They love each other. They shoot two episodes at once. It’s hard.”

Lopez added, “Everyone’s in it to win it. Me and them (Thomas and Orman) set the tone that we’re doing work that is important to us and that we’re proud of. Everybody takes a great sense of pride in the show that we’re making.”

Thomas mentioned that she came to TV because “the best writing is on TV and we’re making 13 little movies a year.”

The cast of Shades of Blue makes for phenomenal Sunday night viewing and includes Lopez, Ray Liotta, Drea De Matteo as the crooked NYPD cops all working on the anti-corruption Task Force. Warren Kole plays the FBI agent assigned to the task force and challenges their loyalty. I joked that after watching the premiere I wanted to punch him. Lopez replied, “He gets better and better every episode. I loved him from the beginning when he came in to audition and watching him create this character and get so comfortable in it, and really push the envelope, it’s so impressive.” Orman added jokingly, “My son said to me, “You found a new way to make him more creepy.”

Lopez and Thomas both said it’s an exciting time to be at NBC and on TV. “Jennifer is fearless and wanted to dive into it because it’s a great role.” Lopez has already started thinking about Season 3. Aside from Shades of Blue, Lopez is in the second year of her Vegas residency at Planet Hollywood. She’s also developing World of Dance, a dance competition series for NBC, and at the end of the year will star and produce the live TV production of Bye Bye Birdie. I asked if she was up for directing an episode of the show, she said, “We talk about it. Maybe. It might be time. It has to be at a time when I’m not doing anything else.”
                      Source: http://www.awardsdaily.com/2017/03/09/n ... mmy-lunch/

Mar 12, 2017#386

16K4,305
                        Contributor
                        16K4,305

Mar 12, 2017#387

This guy and Jen would make a great couple.

Contributor

Mar 13, 2017#388

Jen just accidentally posted and deleted an Instagram story of her and Alex grabbing her hair, OMfg.

Contributor

Mar 13, 2017#389

JLOFANCHRIS wrote:Jen just accidentally posted and deleted an Instagram story of her and Alex grabbing her hair, OMfg.
                              Damn, hopefully someone saved this.

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 13, 2017#390

Dross1984 wrote:
                                JLOFANCHRIS wrote:Jen just accidentally posted and deleted an Instagram story of her and Alex grabbing her hair, OMfg.
                                Damn, hopefully someone saved this.

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 13, 2017#391

Is this jen? Her face and lips look swollen.... bottoxed

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 13, 2017#392

xxxcjlopezxxx wrote:Is this jen? Her face and lips look swollen.... bottoxed
                                    She did something to her face recently, you can see it even in SOB in that bed scene :cool:

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 13, 2017#393

JLo podría unirse a Ben Affleck… pero a nivel profesional
                                      Mucho antes de Kimye y Brangelina, existió una pareja bautizada por Hollywood como Bennifer.

Mucho ha cambiado en Hollywood desde el 2004 cuando Jennifer Lopez y Ben Affleck eran pareja. Sin embargo, también es cierto que algunas cosas nunca cambian. Como por ejemplo, la obsesión de los fanáticos por conocer todos los detalles sobre la vida amorosa de este par de estrellas y el hecho que su último proyecto juntos, Gigli, mantiene su título como la peor película de todos los tiempos.

Según una fuente del portal Radar Online, J.Lo y Ben Affleck se habrían reunido para discutir sobre la posibilidad de hacer un nuevo proyecto juntos. “Ella se sonrojó cuando él la besó para saludarla. Hay mucha química entre ambos y todos a su alrededor estaban como invisibles. Es como si jamás hubieran terminado” reveló la fuente para el sitio web.

¿Muy bueno para ser verdad? Quizás. El sitio Gossip Cop especializado en descubrir la verdad de los chismes, pudo localizar a los representantes de Ben y Jennifer que negaron que existiera un acercamiento amoroso entre la pareja.

Ben Affleck por su parte, parece estar trabajando en recuperar su matrimonio con Jennifer Garner, quien hace solo unos días retiró su petición de divorcio iniciada desde el 2015 cuando decidieron formalizar el proceso de su separación. La pareja tiene actualmente tres hijos.

http://www.farandula.com/jlo-podria-uni ... um=twitter

These fake gossips and stupid wedsites wont stop ......They said Jen and Ben will work in one film again hahahaha.

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 13, 2017#394

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 14, 2017#395

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 14, 2017#396

Honestly guys i used to dig him before and he was really hot but what happened to his face ?

Contributor

Mar 14, 2017#397

moejlo wrote:Honestly guys i used to dig him before and he was really hot but what happened to his face ?
                                              'Roids.

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 14, 2017#398

Dross1984 wrote:
                                                moejlo wrote:Honestly guys i used to dig him before and he was really hot but what happened to his face ?
                                                'Roids.
                                                :lol:

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 14, 2017#399

Hahahhahahaha yawn

Intro to Jenology

Mar 14, 2017#400

Wendy's shady self suggested that Max & Emme are Alex's kids as Jen met him around the same time she fell pregnant with them :coffee

Read more posts (7076 remaining)