Bachelor of Jenology

Jul 11, 2017#776

Mille Backer wrote:
    is that a compliment. ..?

Master of Jenology

Jul 12, 2017#777

Britney Spears Eying Headline Spot At Super Bowl Halftime Show 2018

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainmen ... -1.3315761

While our jenn is making money , money and money , that's the only thing she care

Bachelor of Jenology

Jul 12, 2017#778

DtothaLO wrote:Britney Spears Eying Headline Spot At Super Bowl Halftime Show 2018

While our jenn is making money , money and money , that's the only thing she care
        I was wondering when this was going to be brought up. I love Britney so I'm not sure lol. Super Bowl is a huge platform but idk about Jen doing it

Master of Jenology

Jul 12, 2017#779

Maybe Britney can invite JLo :)

Intro to Jenology

Jul 12, 2017#780

I mean Britney is a terrible entertainer with terrible songs in my opinion....and she is also very plain. I don't get why she is still a "star" she was cute as a teenager, but she is a woman now

Intro to Jenology

Jul 12, 2017#781

Didn't jen say something about super bowl on her Instagram live on 4th of July? :confetti

Bachelor of Jenology

Jul 12, 2017#782

:confetti a killer Vegas performance
                Would be nice
                RayJlo wrote:Maybe Britney can invite JLo :)

Jul 12, 2017#783

sarahs wrote:I mean Britney is a terrible entertainer with terrible songs in my opinion....and she is also very plain. I don't get why she is still a "star" she was cute as a teenager, but she is a woman now
                  WOW britney is a pop icon

Jul 12, 2017#784

kikijlo wrote:Didn't jen say something about super bowl on her Instagram live on 4th of July? :confetti
                    I think they were joking when they were seeing fireworks. She might have told bendy she wanted fireworks for her superbowl performance

16K4,305
                    Contributor
                    16K4,305

Jul 12, 2017#785

DtothaLO wrote:Britney Spears Eying Headline Spot At Super Bowl Halftime Show 2018

I hope it's not true.

Doctor of Jenology

Jul 12, 2017#786

OMG Britney would be absolutely horrendous for superbowl. Poor girl has way to much stage fright, I mean she can't even perform in front of a few thousand fans on vegas how the hell is she gonna pull off a 10min performance in front of thousands of football fans. She'll freak out an have an on stage meltdown

20K7,821
                        Doctor of Jenology
                        20K7,821

Jul 12, 2017#787

Rumors about Britney are like every year and like every year it wont happen next year either.
                          At least I hope lol

Bachelor of Jenology

Jul 12, 2017#788

Lol when did they announce Gaga headling the bowl? We may not know for months

20K7,821
                            Doctor of Jenology
                            20K7,821

Jul 13, 2017#789

Hollywood Life and their exclusive info ! :lol:

Jennifer Lopez Still Vying For Super BowlSpot: Will She Slay The 2018 Halftime?

Is ‘Jenny From The Block’ headed to the big game? HollywoodLife.com has EXCLUSIVELY learned that Jennifer Lopez is in ‘discussions’ with the NFL because she wants to be the one to rock the Super Bowl 52 Halftime show!
                              Read here: http://hollywoodlife.com/2017/07/13/jen ... scussions/

btw, Backstreet Boys announced that they will be performing in February in Vegas, so she's free ! Go Jen lol :cheer

Master of Jenology

Jul 13, 2017#790

Britney Spears fans were in a frenzy yesterday at news the pop princess was in line to headline the 2018 Super Bowl Halftime Show, sponsored by Pepsi.

A move that would’ve seen the songstress follow the likes of Madonna, Beyonce, and Lady Gaga, reports dominated the Web with “receipts” indicating next year would indeed see Spears lip syncing for her life on the world’s biggest stage. And, if true, the announcement also suggested (like acts before her) the potential of her following the event with updates on a tour or new album.

Well, the dreams of all the aforementioned have been dashed.

Pepsi served members of the singer’s beloved #BritneyArmy a taste of bad news recently when an executive from the mega-corporation expressly denied Spears will be 2018’s headliner.

Source:

“I can tell you it’s not Britney [Spears],” executive Justin Toman told MAC Presents founder Marcie Allen, who asked for a hint about the next year’s music performer during a panel…

“We’ll reveal in due time,” he teased, adding that performer “rumors always start around this time.”
                                Earlier this year, Toman detailed the qualities sought in headliners:

“It’s one of those cases where you look at the small set of the people that could pull that kind of a show off,” he said.

“Sets up in seven minutes, it’s a 12-minute show, and they have to break it all down again in seven minutes. In those 12 minutes of the show, someone has to deliver power, punch, performance, singing, lights…. who has the reach, the social following, the album sales, who’s trending, who’s in cycle?”

http://variety.com/2017/music/news/brit ... 202494106/

:dance2

Master of Jenology

Jul 13, 2017#791

DtothaLO wrote:Britney Spears fans were in a frenzy yesterday at news the pop princess was in line to headline the 2018 Super Bowl Halftime Show, sponsored by Pepsi.

A move that would’ve seen the songstress follow the likes of Madonna, Beyonce, and Lady Gaga, reports dominated the Web with “receipts” indicating next year would indeed see Spears lip syncing for her life on the world’s biggest stage. And, if true, the announcement also suggested (like acts before her) the potential of her following the event with updates on a tour or new album.

Well, the dreams of all the aforementioned have been dashed.

Pepsi served members of the singer’s beloved #BritneyArmy a taste of bad news recently when an executive from the mega-corporation expressly denied Spears will be 2018’s headliner.

Source:

“I can tell you it’s not Britney [Spears],” executive Justin Toman told MAC Presents founder Marcie Allen, who asked for a hint about the next year’s music performer during a panel…

“We’ll reveal in due time,” he teased, adding that performer “rumors always start around this time.”
                                  Earlier this year, Toman detailed the qualities sought in headliners:

“It’s one of those cases where you look at the small set of the people that could pull that kind of a show off,” he said.

“Sets up in seven minutes, it’s a 12-minute show, and they have to break it all down again in seven minutes. In those 12 minutes of the show, someone has to deliver power, punch, performance, singing, lights…. who has the reach, the social following, the album sales, who’s trending, who’s in cycle?”

http://variety.com/2017/music/news/brit ... 202494106/

:dance2

Gurl the hell with them beenyBoopers. Jlo should be on that stage.

Bachelor of Jenology

Jul 13, 2017#792

Hope this exclusive has some truth cuz it may be some rumor

16K4,305
                                    Contributor
                                    16K4,305

Jul 13, 2017#793

Lets start romour that Jen is doing Superbowl, maybe it'll be too big and it'll create buzz

20K7,821
                                      Doctor of Jenology
                                      20K7,821

Jul 13, 2017#794

RLO wrote:Hope this exclusive has some truth cuz it may be some rumor
                                        Let's hope that part about NBC supporting Jen is true :cheer

Doctor of Jenology

Jul 13, 2017#795

It's about time that happened!

Master of Jenology

Jul 13, 2017#796

Gurl she mad :argh like really mad .

Doctor of Jenology

Jul 13, 2017#797

djsable303 wrote:Gurl she mad :argh like really mad .

This is EXACTLY how I feel tbh.. I don't blame Jen about it, but everything about it is SO TRUE. It sucks when you have to pay 3000$+ to meet your idol for 20 seconds, when you make that money in a year, working 8 hours a day and you have to live nice also.
                                              I mean I'd love to meet her, but I know this will never happen.. and that's sad.

Master of Jenology

Jul 14, 2017#798

chrisjlover wrote:

This is EXACTLY how I feel tbh.. I don't blame Jen about it, but everything about it is SO TRUE. It sucks when you have to pay 3000$+ to meet your idol for 20 seconds, when you make that money in a year, working 8 hours a day and you have to live nice also.
                                                I mean I'd love to meet her, but I know this will never happen.. and that's sad.
                                                Yeah I get that, I also get that they got people to pay and they have to come out ahead after spending and what not dancers, staff, outfits, anything stage related ect, it's a shady business, but remember the times she had free concerts or little events here and there she could have attended and plan ahead if she was really interested in seeing her.

16K4,305
                                                Contributor
                                                16K4,305

Jul 14, 2017#799

chrisjlover wrote:

Thats so true.
                                                  Flying from across the world to Vegas, hotel/concert tickets equals to my salary for 2 months..

14K6,346
                                                  Contributor
                                                  14K6,346

Jul 14, 2017#800

Jen's meet & great were free for her world Tour so I'm surprised that they're that expensive for Vegas. $500 should be enough particularly of its just 2mins

Read more posts (6676 remaining)