Bachelor of Jenology

Jun 12, 2017#701

daisylo wrote:Sounds like it's something she's producing.. was hoping it was a project Jen was joining, makes me less excited.
    She said its a movie that Jen will join before.

14K6,346
    Contributor
    14K6,346

Jun 12, 2017#702

Love_JLO wrote:
      daisylo wrote:Sounds like it's something she's producing.. was hoping it was a project Jen was joining, makes me less excited.
      SHe did? I don't remember that.

Jen had a movie project about second chances before, about an actress or pop start that had to go back to her old school after a DUI.

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 12, 2017#703

daisylo wrote:
        Love_JLO wrote:

Jen had a movie project about second chances before, about an actress or pop start that had to go back to her old school after a DUI.
        Elaine said before that Jen will star in this movie.

Bachelor of Jenology

Jun 12, 2017#704

14K6,346
          Contributor
          14K6,346

Jun 12, 2017#705

chrisjlover wrote:
            daisylo wrote:
            Love_JLO wrote:

Elaine said before that Jen will star in this movie.

Yeah I get that but we don't know if it's a Nuyorican prod or if it's someone else's project Jen is joining (which would probably bette for her), since Elaine said she has been working on it for several months I'm assuming that it's an other Nuyorican prod.

We should have a thread for that project.

12K11,438
            Contributor
            12K11,438

Jun 12, 2017#706

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
              Crazy4JenL wrote:
              daisylo wrote:Don't agree with everything but thats a really good and long article about Jen's career and her longevity, good read.
              Jennifer Lopez Doesn't Need To Be The Best At Everything

https://www.buzzfeed.com/bimadewunmi/th ... .fcZDjQked

I normally get bored with these long articles but I found this one to be well written and extremely truthful. It hit on so many valid points on her career and why she has the success she has but she's not really the "greatest" at one thing. As I always refer to Jen as, a jack of all trades but a master of none.
              That's not a compliment. :lol

I would say when comparing her triple threat talents she is a master at dancing. She is a good actress, and I guess a decent singer. As a singer, she isn't the greatest, but she executes in a way that she knows how. And in some odd way, I love that about her. She's not the best, but her voice makes her material sufficient, vulnerable, & relatable to us.
              Lol wasn't meant as a compliment. She doesn't dedicate enough time to her craft to master any of it. Her biggest blessing and her biggest downfall is he fact that she takes on so many projects at once.

Master of Jenology

Jun 15, 2017#707

WE NEED 100.000.000 VIEWS

AIN'T IT FUNNY
                82,677,261 vistas

JENNY FROM THE BLOCK
                83,927,776 vistas

GET RIGHT
                85,892,411 vistas

I'M REAL
                91,548,793 vistas

14K2,771
                Contributor
                14K2,771

Jun 15, 2017#708

Only proves how popular and loved AIF is as its views are close to the other 3 smash hits
                  She really really should start to perform this again

Bachelor of Jenology

Jun 16, 2017#709

It gets annoyed on Twitter and she also said she hates on Jen get the Griselda movie?????

14K6,346
                    Contributor
                    14K6,346

Jun 16, 2017#710

Love_JLO wrote: It gets annoyed on Twitter and she also said she hates on Jen get the Griselda movie?????
                      Dascha Polanco.. I can't stand that girl always bitching on other successful Latinas.
                      “We have to be ‘fake Latinas,’” Polanco said. “And here’s the thing about ‘fake Latinas’ – when you look at Latinas who are succeeding in Hollywood, they’re super thin and you really can’t tell if she’s Latina or not.”
                      Fake Latinas.. really ? that's a really dumb comment, there is different types of Latinas and that doesn't make any of them fake. And Latin actress getting roles that aren't written as such is a good thing, most of them wouldn't be working if that wasn't the case, the problems are the studios not the actress; were there even 3 movies with a Latino lead last year ?

This is a goo answer to that..

Intro to Jenology

Jun 16, 2017#711

I dont get why some articles are claiming that she's back on set after Vegas. This picture was taken weeks ago!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... e-set.html

Intro to Jenology

Jun 16, 2017#712

jloverinfinity wrote:I dont get why some articles are claiming that she's back on set after Vegas. This picture was taken weeks ago!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... e-set.html
                          Exactly what I was thinking. That picture was before Vegas

Master of Jenology

Jun 17, 2017#713

Then i can say that she isnt latina cuz not all latinas have that big weight , so she is the fake latina....
                            she has much envy y es IDIOTA!

oh wait!! Mariah Carey is Latina

13K1,207
                            Doctor of Jenology
                            13K1,207

Jun 17, 2017#714

Michelle Rodriguez is latina too. Does she look fake? I guess it's just envy from Dascha to Jenn

20K7,828
                              Doctor of Jenology
                              20K7,828

Jun 19, 2017#715

There's a rumor that she's coming to Dubai in November for a concert !

https://lovindubai.com/pictures/jlo-com ... er-117live

Jun 20, 2017#716

Hmmmm Elaine and her hints ...

Bachelor of Jenology

Jun 20, 2017#717

I cant see thats a hint,she talk about something about sexy and age,or Elaine try to say Jen is still sexy so next film will still be something about sexy?You want that?Hahaha.

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 20, 2017#718

Luka711 wrote:Hmmmm Elaine and her hints ...

Name of the new movie? Second Act?

The video she shared is about Jennifer talking about Mom's / 40+'s women still being able to be sexy... I really hope this isn't about that project called Mother's I'd Like To... **

Bachelor of Jenology

Jun 20, 2017#719

onlinejlofanCOM wrote:
                                        Luka711 wrote:Hmmmm Elaine and her hints ...

The video she shared is about Jennifer talking about Mom's / 40+'s women still being able to be sexy... I really hope this isn't about that project called Mother's I'd Like To... **

When you ever saw JLo returning to a long delayed or canceled project? :twisted:

14K6,346
                                        Contributor
                                        14K6,346

Jun 20, 2017#720

onlinejlofanCOM wrote:

She said that it wasn't ! and it better not be this project need to die.

16K4,305
                                          Contributor
                                          16K4,305

Jun 20, 2017#721

That project "Mothers I'd Like To" sound so bad that I am afraid it'll really happen.

23K5,924
                                            Doctor of Jenology
                                            23K5,924

Jun 20, 2017#722

Didn't she say it was about second chances or whatever?

Bachelor of Jenology

Jun 20, 2017#723

nixy1991 wrote:Didn't she say it was about second chances or whatever?
                                                Yes and she said it isnt MILT,I guess they cancel this project.

14K6,346
                                                Contributor
                                                14K6,346

Jun 20, 2017#724

lol I found it There is a movie on imdb called "Second act" and it's in development, produced by Elaine and Julia Roberts.

https://pro-labs.imdb.com/title/tt21263 ... indev_note

"A woman who's never work a day in her life is forced to find a job"

23K5,924
                                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                                  23K5,924

Jun 20, 2017#725

Oh god, I WISH she'd be in an Alexander Payne movie, that'd be amazing.

Read more posts (6751 remaining)