Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 12, 2017#1201

CosTaSsSs wrote:I agree with Ruru on this, obviously the guy is looking for attention.
    Looking for attention? You do realize that there have been male sexual assault/rape victims, right? Just saying. And at this point, people of all races, male and female, are coming out saying that they have been raped/sexually assaulted and that is not something anyone should have to go through. Yes. Some people do lie about it, but not everybody lies about it and many don’t.

16K4,305
    Contributor
    16K4,305

Nov 12, 2017#1202

Nov 12, 2017#1203

CosTaSsSs wrote:I agree with Ruru on this, obviously the guy is looking for attention.
        Imagine that the same thing happened to you and then when you finally talk about it, some people say "you're looking for attention" How would you feel?

23K5,924
        Doctor of Jenology
        23K5,924

Nov 12, 2017#1204

This is not good at all.

16K4,305
          Contributor
          16K4,305

Nov 12, 2017#1205

Jen can't ignore this or stay silent. This may close many doors for her because Jen=Benny in the business.
            The sad part is, there have been MANY articles about how Benny treats people, how hard he is etc... so it makes it even worse.

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 12, 2017#1206

I c you fellow bber. O:) I know we want better management for jen but this is a bit to much. Who knows maybe it'll work and Tommy will come out of retirement to streerhead Jens career O:)

Master of Jenology

Nov 12, 2017#1207

Medina, who continues to work with Lopez, executive produced the 2013-17 series The Fosters and is slated to executive produce NBC’s 2018 production Bye Bye Birdie Live! starring Lopez.

Deadline has reached out to NBC for comment and will update this story as soon as possible.

http://deadline.com/2017/11/benny-medin ... 202206421/

If he loves Jen he should resign and take on a role in the background. He could be damaging her brand. Watching A-Rod on Shark Tank and he comes across as a smart dude when it comes to business and rebuilding his brand. He will tell her what is up.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 12, 2017#1208

Lucy19 wrote:Medina, who continues to work with Lopez, executive produced the 2013-17 series The Fosters and is slated to executive produce NBC’s 2018 production Bye Bye Birdie Live! starring Lopez.

Deadline has reached out to NBC for comment and will update this story as soon as possible.

http://deadline.com/2017/11/benny-medin ... 202206421/

That is, if he cares enough to do so. A-Rod doesn’t seem to really care about her romantic wise.

If he loves Jen he should resign and take on a role in the background. He could be damaging her brand. Watching A-Rod on Shark Tank and he comes across as a smart dude when it comes to business and rebuilding his brand. He will tell her what is up.

23K5,924
                  Doctor of Jenology
                  23K5,924

Nov 12, 2017#1209

If he's confident that there won't be any more people coming forward with similar accusations, I guess he'll just wait for the whole thing to blow over. The story is very creepy, although I get what Ruru is saying, this wasn't a business meeting, he picked them up at a bar and took them over to their house, took off his clothes, etc. You'd have to have been living isolated from the world all your life not to pick up on the implications. Still, if what he alleges Benny did is true, it's completely inexcusable.

14K6,346
                    Contributor
                    14K6,346

Nov 12, 2017#1210

Jen will probably ignore it she always does but not sure this will blow over with everything going on right now, look at Louie CK it was nothing as bad as attempt rape and he’s being drop from all his shows, networks and prod company, NBC might not want to be associate with Benny anymore

23K5,924
                      Doctor of Jenology
                      23K5,924

Nov 12, 2017#1211

True. And if they do make the decision to fire him, I wonder what happens to all these projects she has on air and in development with him (Nuyorican). What a mess. Her career better not suffer because of this.

22K4,141
                        Doctor of Jenology
                        22K4,141

Nov 12, 2017#1212

I'm pretty sure she's gonna help him and not fire him after that. Probably she'll remain silent as well.

Intro to Jenology

Nov 12, 2017#1213

this is bad....but i could see it not getting picked up or hyped by the media with all the other shit going on with everyone... it is still terrible...I bet jen stays quiet and is on bennys side. I don't think she will fire him... they'll just ignore it

Master of Jenology

Nov 13, 2017#1214

He'll probably say he's entering "treatment" and stay out of sight until it blows over and she won't fire him. Unless more allegations come up

14K2,771
                              Contributor
                              14K2,771

Nov 13, 2017#1215

And lets not forget hes the godfather of the coconuts

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 13, 2017#1216

masc86 wrote:And lets not forget hes the godfather of the coconuts
                                  Is he? I had no idea about it.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 13, 2017#1217

Yeah. Benny is the godfather and Leah is the godmother. Benny and Leah are the godparents of the twins.

14K2,609
                                    Admin
                                    14K2,609

Nov 13, 2017#1218

I remember the Godparents being Loren and JR. I think Benny is like an Honorary Godparent.

Master of Jenology

Nov 13, 2017#1219

Why Jen will be guilty because stay with him? The people always look for polemic and destroy everything.. Work is separate of personal life... if something is wrong then report it to the authorities (not the press) and go to trial...

Kevin Spacey is a great actor, now he will die or suicide? without any proof or proceed to trial. ?

I was abused by a familiar and violent attempt of rape by my best friend too, and i let it go and dont try to destroy their lifes, only ignore this persons forever and look to the present... revenge isnt work and dont let the problems dissapear, only the justice can and if they (abused) dont want justice better stop to tell it only for TV, social media & magazines... because that isnt justice, that can be anything terrible too... as with Michael Jackson.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 13, 2017#1220

Go JLo wrote:Why Jen will be guilty because stay with him? The people always look for polemic and destroy everything.. Work is separate of personal life... if something is wrong then report it to the authorities (not the press) and go to trial...

Kevin Spacey is a great actor, now he will die or suicide? without any proof or proceed to trial. ?

I was abused by a familiar and violent attempt of rape by my best friend too, and i let it go and dont try to destroy their lifes, only ignore this persons forever and look to the present... revenge isnt work and dont let the problems dissapear, only the justice can and if they (abused) dont want justice better stop to tell it only for TV, social media & magazines... because that isnt justice, that can be anything terrible too... as with Michael Jackson.
                                          Wow. I feel sorry for you. That must be terrifying, but I hope you’re doing okay overall! :love2

14K2,771
                                          Contributor
                                          14K2,771

Nov 14, 2017#1221

tah71 wrote:I remember the Godparents being Loren and JR. I think Benny is like an Honorary Godparent.
                                            Benny certainly is
                                            Maybe for either Emme or Max

14K2,609
                                            Admin
                                            14K2,609

Nov 14, 2017#1222

masc86 wrote:
                                              tah71 wrote:I remember the Godparents being Loren and JR. I think Benny is like an Honorary Godparent.
                                              Benny certainly is

Loren says it here.

https://www.lorensworld.com/life-work/j ... prise-nyc/

I don't think Benny was even managing Jen at the time the twins were christened, which was shortly after they were born. That's why I'm thinking they made him like an honorary Godparent later.

16K4,305
                                              Contributor
                                              16K4,305

Nov 14, 2017#1223

tah71 wrote:
                                                masc86 wrote:
                                                Benny certainly is

Loren says it here.

https://www.lorensworld.com/life-work/j ... prise-nyc/

I don't think Benny was even managing Jen at the time the twins were christened, which was shortly after they were born. That's why I'm thinking they made him like an honorary Godparent later.
                                                Benny is also their god father.
                                                Jen says it here.

http://www.accesshollywood.com/articles ... xt-115318/

14K2,609
                                                Admin
                                                14K2,609

Nov 14, 2017#1224

Yeah, I said they probably did is as an honorary thing. I don’t think he was at the christening and that’s where they do the official honor. I doubt she would take that away from Loren and Jr. Or, maybe they are all sharing that honor.

At the end of the day, Benny and Jen are supper close. He’s like family. I don’t think she would part from him, even if it cost her a project.

16K4,305
                                                  Contributor
                                                  16K4,305

Nov 14, 2017#1225

If there will more people coming forward with similar accusations... It may easily destroy Benny, and Jen too, if she keeps him.

I'm not saying that Benny did it, but he probably has lots of haters in the business. Anyone who dislikes him can come forward with similar accusation now. If that happens

Read more posts (6251 remaining)