14K678
Admin
14K678

Aug 15, 2017#876

I think all the ones by Henry A Humes are either fake or by another Jennifer Lopez. They have been on there for a long time. + Most of Jennifer's songs have atleast three writers.

We knew about Amnesia.
    Candela is the Encore of the Puerto Rico concert.
    Love & War is a Love? Outtake we knew about.
    Love = WIL part 2
    Todo Mi Amor has been on there for years too.
    Touch Me = Dame

The only one I see that's new is:
    Make It Easy by Darkchild

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 15, 2017#877

Ready Set Go is Expertease from A.K.A!

14K2,771
      Contributor
      14K2,771

Aug 15, 2017#878

New track by Darkchild would be interesting

He did some great tracks in the past for her. Although I have no idea of how his current stuff sounds like.

14K2,614
        Doctor of Jenology
        14K2,614

Aug 15, 2017#879

She said a few months ago, that she could release a new English song this year, and nothing yet !!!

23K5,924
          Doctor of Jenology
          23K5,924

Aug 17, 2017#880

Intro to Jenology

Aug 17, 2017#881

haha thats funny :lol: :lol: and so true

Master of Jenology

Aug 17, 2017#882

:love2 :love2

46K3,606
                Admin
                46K3,606

Aug 17, 2017#883

nixy1991 wrote:Buzzfeed is so stupid, OMG :lmao

https://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/im-ugly ... #.ntnp7kW5
                  I was all about her cup. :lol:

These people made it:

but I don't know how much it costs.

Contributor

Aug 17, 2017#884

_getfree wrote:
                    Mille Backer wrote:
                    _getfree wrote:At 2:00 Irv tell the story of I'm Real, Jen, Mariah, and Tony :Bravo:

https://youtu.be/DCpNIVJs4O4
                    What they said?
                    Pretty much that Tony was out to sabotage Mariah and that he was promoting jennifer to spite her. Don't think jlo had anything to do with it. He made them come out with I'm Real the moment he found out Mariah and ja rule worked on a song.
                    This is old news.

Irv/Jarule broke out the story back in the day, and then again a few years ago. There was nothing we didn't know already besides Tommy calling him at 6am, and the record being done in 10 minutes.

Intermediate Jenology

Aug 23, 2017#885

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
                      _getfree wrote:
                      Mille Backer wrote:
                      _getfree wrote:At 2:00 Irv tell the story of I'm Real, Jen, Mariah, and Tony :Bravo:

https://youtu.be/DCpNIVJs4O4
                      What they said?
                      Pretty much that Tony was out to sabotage Mariah and that he was promoting jennifer to spite her. Don't think jlo had anything to do with it. He made them come out with I'm Real the moment he found out Mariah and ja rule worked on a song.
                      This is old news.

Irv/Jarule broke out the story back in the day, and then again a few years ago. There was nothing we didn't know already besides Tommy calling him at 6am, and the record being done in 10 minutes.
                      Well I had never been told the story in detail like that so I thought it was interesting

14K2,771
                      Contributor
                      14K2,771

Aug 26, 2017#886

She's attending the fight tonight

Master of Jenology

Aug 26, 2017#887

Maybe Louboutins will open the match.

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 27, 2017#888

Did you see Demi Lovato at the fight? Her and jlo have that same bump sticking out of the side of their head in the same spot.This is very weird.

Intro to Jenology

Aug 27, 2017#889

20K7,827
                              Doctor of Jenology
                              20K7,827

Aug 29, 2017#890

Does it mean Jennifer will be on Ellen soon ?

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 30, 2017#891

Article about the 2001 VMAs. JLO is mentioned, but not in a good way :(

The 2001 VMAs: A Tacky Pre-9/11 Goodbye to Innocence

There were some bad performances, like a duet between Jennifer Lopez and Ja Rule, two people who, for all their other talents, cannot sing. J-Lo wore a low-slung white skirt in one of the ghastly styles that was popular at the time, asymmetrical and accented with a thick belt. Her top, also white, looked like it was maybe a toddler’s pants that she cut up and stretched out over the very top part of her torso. For part of the performance, she wore a fedora, for mystery, perhaps, or because of her resplendent realness. Ja Rule dressed like Ja Rule, shirtless but still wearing a necklace and a watch, in a bucket hat with the front part flipped up.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/the-2001-v ... -innocence

12K11,437
                                  Contributor
                                  12K11,437

Aug 30, 2017#892

Dan#jlofan wrote:Article about the 2001 VMAs. JLO is mentioned, but not in a good way :(

There were some bad performances, like a duet between Jennifer Lopez and Ja Rule, two people who, for all their other talents, cannot sing. J-Lo wore a low-slung white skirt in one of the ghastly styles that was popular at the time, asymmetrical and accented with a thick belt. Her top, also white, looked like it was maybe a toddler’s pants that she cut up and stretched out over the very top part of her torso. For part of the performance, she wore a fedora, for mystery, perhaps, or because of her resplendent realness. Ja Rule dressed like Ja Rule, shirtless but still wearing a necklace and a watch, in a bucket hat with the front part flipped up.

No lies here. Her vocals that night were AWFUL. She went from singing in a sweet voice (with the help of Ashanti) on the track, to this deep masculine voice at the VMA's.

Master of Jenology

Aug 30, 2017#893

Im not sure if this has been mentioned but its rumored that Jennifer will headline the Guess campaign for next year.

I guess her face will be in every mall in America but I think she can do better than Guess.

46K3,606
                                      Admin
                                      46K3,606

Aug 30, 2017#894

Rumored by who? Promoting Guess would mean she is kind of competing with her own label.

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 30, 2017#895

What about her partnership with Kohl's? I need a Versace campaign!

Contributor

Aug 31, 2017#896

Crazy4JenL wrote:
                                            Dan#jlofan wrote:Article about the 2001 VMAs. JLO is mentioned, but not in a good way :(

No lies here. Her vocals that night were AWFUL. She went from singing in a sweet voice (with the help of Ashanti) on the track, to this deep masculine voice at the VMA's.

Well she shouldn't have started the song with that dance number. Her "Yes" team failed her again #Exposed

Contributor

Aug 31, 2017#897

RuRuLoVesJLO wrote:
                                              Crazy4JenL wrote:

Well she shouldn't have started the song with that dance number. Her "Yes" team failed her again #Exposed
                                              :lmao

I always thought it was odd when she sang "R-U-L-E!" in such a deep tone, and then to a more soften note with "but the game done chose me".

Little did I know that she did not provide background vocals at that time. No wonder she was all over the place. No control over her voice whatsoever. And the VMAs done boycotted Jenny ever since. (cries in Spanish*)

20K7,827
                                              Doctor of Jenology
                                              20K7,827

Aug 31, 2017#898

JenRox wrote:Rumored by who? Promoting Guess would mean she is kind of competing with her own label.
                                                But she posted a pic with that man from Guess, so probably it wasnt a coincidence they met, but a hint from Jen lol
                                                But yeah, it's kinda 'weird' ...

Aug 31, 2017#899

Complex put it on the list of The 25 best VMA performances of all time :P

Jennifer Lopez was at the peak of her career in 2001, which is why it made perfect sense for the singer/actress to hit the big stage at the VMAs that year. J. Lo showed off her dance moves with an intro of "Love Don't Cost a Thing," before being joined by Ja Rule to perform their classic "I'm Real." Ja's Burberry bucket hat was a strong look. Don't front.
                                                  http://www.complex.com/music/2017/08/be ... ez-im-real

Master of Jenology

Aug 31, 2017#900

JenRox wrote:Rumored by who? Promoting Guess would mean she is kind of competing with her own label.
                                                    I thought the same thing but I think the rumor is true.

Read more posts (6576 remaining)