14K2,771
Contributor
14K2,771

Jan 04, 2017#101

She gets mentioned on Yo Gotti's new song Castro featuring Kanye and some others

Lyric: Spanish bitch JLo

14K6,346
    Contributor
    14K6,346

Jan 04, 2017#102

crazyboyms wrote:She gets mentioned on Yo Gotti's new song Castro featuring Kanye and some others

Lyric: Spanish bitch JLo
      lol and he repeat it over and over.

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 05, 2017#103

Master of Jenology

Jan 05, 2017#104

My stupid country where I live loves goatkira every stupid move here a its a big news, the last thing that I heard about her was today: she and her team are lookin to drake to make a new song "blacklist" or maybe chantaje english version. :coffee :argh

14K2,614
          Doctor of Jenology
          14K2,614

Jan 05, 2017#105

Gotkira always wants to used the "It" people with Duets

Master of Jenology

Jan 05, 2017#106

rafaelsalguero wrote:Gotkira always wants to used the "It" people with Duets
              Isn't JLo known for that too?

14K2,614
              Doctor of Jenology
              14K2,614

Jan 05, 2017#107

Wellyver wrote:

No, she use Pitbull, Flo Rida, T.I., never someone big from A-List like: Beyonce, Rihanna, Drake, Justin, etc

14K6,346
                Contributor
                14K6,346

Jan 05, 2017#108

^ maybe she tried

Master of Jenology

Jan 05, 2017#109

rafaelsalguero wrote:
                    Wellyver wrote:

No, she use Pitbull, Flo Rida, T.I., never someone big from A-List like: Beyonce, Rihanna, Drake, Justin, etc
                    Humm, like if JLo wasn't begging for a Bruno Mars duet years ago.

JLo is the one who can't barely have a hit single by herself, just check her GH if you have it.

14K6,346
                    Contributor
                    14K6,346

Jan 05, 2017#110

that's scary

Jennifer Lopez Granted Restraining Order Against Alleged Stalker
                      Not taking any chances. Jennifer Lopez has been granted a temporary restraining order against an alleged stalker who she claims has a history of violence.

The pop star’s lawyers filed documents in the LA Superior Court on Tuesday, January 3, seeking a restraining order against Timothy McLanahan, who they allege has sent the singer flowers and was previously arrested for driving onto her property.

“Suspect has driven his vehicle onto victim’s property and wants to see her and was arrested, follows victim by his own admission, suspect has history of violence and suspect continues to send mail and flowers to victim,” the court’s director of public information, Mary Hern, told Us Weekly on Wednesday, January 4 of the claims.

He has been ordered to stay 100 yards away from Lopez, her twins Max and Emme, their school and the family's home. He must also stay 100 yards away from J.Lo’s job or workplace and her vehicle. A hearing on the restraining order is set for January 24th. Lopez’s bodyguard alleged in the court documents that McLanahan is a transient and has previous arrests for threats and firearms violations, TMZ reports.

It’s not the first time the Ain’t Your Mama singer, 47, who is currently dating rapper Drake, has had a scary run-in with an obsessed fan.

In 2013, John M. Dubis - who Lopez had a restraining order against at the time - was arrested after breaking into her Hamptons, New York mansion and living in her pool house undetected for six days. Lopez was not staying at the home at the time of the incident.
                      http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-new ... er-w459072

13K1,207
                      Doctor of Jenology
                      13K1,207

Jan 05, 2017#111

kateflo wrote:How many places to live does she have right now?
                        I remember these 3:
                        1. NYC apartment
                        2. Bel-Air House
                        3. Dubai apartment no one cares about

Master of Jenology

Jan 05, 2017#112

We should find out what her stalker looks like to warn fans. Make sure he gets noticed by the fans beforehand.

14K2,614
                          Doctor of Jenology
                          14K2,614

Jan 05, 2017#113

Wellyver wrote:
                            rafaelsalguero wrote:
                            Wellyver wrote:

Humm, like if JLo wasn't begging for a Bruno Mars duet years ago.

JLo is the one who can't barely have a hit single by herself, just check her GH if you have it.

shakira's the one who used Rihanna for a lead single, now She wants Drake :oops:

20K7,822
                            Doctor of Jenology
                            20K7,822

Jan 05, 2017#114

Saying she'd like to work with Bruno is not begging him lmao

Anyway, good luck with Drake collab Shakira ...

And that stalker story is scary.

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 05, 2017#115

Guys why u didnt mention that she is gonna be the judge for the voice ;) i habe heard some rumors abt that

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 05, 2017#116

rafaelsalguero wrote:
                                  Wellyver wrote:

Excuse me? Pit saved Shakira's career giving her Loca and Rabiosa, saved Enrique's with I Like It, Xtina's with Feel This Moment and OTF...
                                  Drake is now what Pit was in 2012.
                                  And Beyonce does great on Album charts but struggles on Hot 100.

Intro to Jenology

Jan 05, 2017#117

pitbulljlo wrote:
                                    rafaelsalguero wrote:
                                    Wellyver wrote:

Excuse me? Pit saved Shakira's career giving her Loca and Rabiosa, saved Enrique's with I Like It, Xtina's with Feel This Moment and OTF...
                                    Sorry you excuse me!!! I did not have any idea who pitbull was until I heard on the floor by Jlo. She gave him a huge buzz and let him be recognized in a bigger scale!!!! It's obvious that after jlo collab all those great artist got the BRAVERY TO WORK WITH HIM. several rappers who she collaborates get bigger and bigger including iggy that britney followed. So I'm happy that she has Drake now on her side.

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 05, 2017#118

MaxJlove wrote:
                                      pitbulljlo wrote:
                                      Sorry you excuse me!!! I did not have any idea who pitbull was until I heard on the floor by Jlo. She gave him a huge buzz and let him be recognized in a bigger scale!!!! It's obvious that after jlo collab all those great artist got the BRAVERY TO WORK WITH HIM. several rappers who she collaborates get bigger and bigger including iggy that britney followed. So I'm happy that she has Drake now on her side.
                                      Lol did I say he was bigger than Jennifer? No. So your argument is invalid. He had "I Know You Want Me" on #2 and Hotel Room Service on BB Top 10 and that's why L.A Reid took him because he was the IT thing in that time. I'm just saying Drake is now in similar position, only with easier path.
                                      + Enrique collaborated with Pitbull YEAR before OTF and their song was #4 on BB Hot 100
                                      Usher collaborated with him also YEAR before OTF also peaking at #4 so I guess Jennifer was not the first, huh?

14K6,346
                                      Contributor
                                      14K6,346

Jan 05, 2017#119

kateflo wrote:
                                        I remember these 3:
                                        1. NYC apartment
                                        2. Bel-Air House
                                        A residence in Istanbul http://realestatenewsturkey.com/jennife ... -istanbul/

13K1,207
                                        Doctor of Jenology
                                        13K1,207

Jan 05, 2017#120

daisylo wrote:
                                          kateflo wrote:
                                          I remember these 3:
                                          1. NYC apartment
                                          2. Bel-Air House
                                          I messed up Istanbul with Dubai. lol

14K6,346
                                          Contributor
                                          14K6,346

Jan 05, 2017#121

kateflo wrote:
                                            lol I don't think there is anything else, but she still hasn't sold her other LA house

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 05, 2017#122

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 05, 2017#123

daisylo wrote:
                                                kateflo wrote:
                                                I remember these 3:
                                                1. NYC apartment
                                                2. Bel-Air House
                                                Did she sell the house in Hamptons?

14K6,346
                                                Contributor
                                                14K6,346

Jan 05, 2017#124

pitbulljlo wrote:
                                                  Did she sell the house in Hamptons?
                                                  Probably she was selling it last year http://abc7ny.com/realestate/marc-antho ... e-/505994/

She never keep a place very look, must be a pain in the ass to move every 2 years, but I don't see her selling her Bel air house anytime soon, this house looks like it's perfection.

16K4,305
                                                  Contributor
                                                  16K4,305

Jan 05, 2017#125

kateflo wrote:
                                                    daisylo wrote:
                                                    kateflo wrote:
                                                    I remember these 3:
                                                    1. NYC apartment
                                                    2. Bel-Air House
                                                    This was just a PR move, I don't think this is true. She got her million from promoting the towers, and they used Jen's commercials on tv.

Read more posts (7351 remaining)