Contributor

May 21, 2017#651

Bringing this up again but if she release Hold You Down Remix instead of an original version she would have had another platinum/gold certification.

Bachelor of Jenology

May 22, 2017#652

12K11,426
      Contributor
      12K11,426

May 22, 2017#653

bronx-barbie wrote:Bringing this up again but if she release Hold You Down Remix instead of an original version she would have had another platinum/gold certification.
        The song that destroyed an era for her...

Bachelor of Jenology

May 23, 2017#654

http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/j ... ents-video

That Fashion Rocks performance of Booty is so underrated. The song should've been top 20 straight after that epic performance.

Bachelor of Jenology

May 23, 2017#655

23K5,924
            Doctor of Jenology
            23K5,924

May 23, 2017#656

I was going through Jen's likes on twitter and saw this.

:lmao

Bachelor of Jenology

May 23, 2017#657

:lol:

Contributor

May 24, 2017#658

Crazy4JenL wrote:
                  bronx-barbie wrote:Bringing this up again but if she release Hold You Down Remix instead of an original version she would have had another platinum/gold certification.
                  Original one.... The remix was is fire!

May 24, 2017#659

bronx-barbie wrote:
                    Crazy4JenL wrote:
                    Original one.... The remix was is fire!
                    Spring remix i mean.

Bachelor of Jenology

May 24, 2017#660

46K3,604
                      Admin
                      46K3,604

May 25, 2017#661

Someone was a bit late getting to her mail, LOL

Intro to Jenology

May 25, 2017#662

Bachelor of Jenology

May 25, 2017#663

Kristin is such a stan, She was one of the highlights of TBND in my opinion. I hope they do something else together.

Bachelor of Jenology

May 26, 2017#664

Dan#jlofan wrote:Kristin is such a stan, She was one of the highlights of TBND in my opinion. I hope they do something else together.
                              i always thought she would have a fine role in bye bye birdie.

Bachelor of Jenology

May 26, 2017#665

Dan#jlofan wrote:Kristin is such a stan, She was one of the highlights of TBND in my opinion. I hope they do something else together.
                                Jen in American Gods :woot

May 27, 2017#666

Inside the Hamptons Mystique: Why Beyoncé, Gwyneth Paltrow, Jennifer Lopez & More Really Flock to the East End

http://www.eonline.com/news/857225/insi ... e-east-end

Intro to Jenology

May 28, 2017#667

Hi. Anyone here has a copy of The Boy next doot script? Please post ittttt?. Thanks

Bachelor of Jenology

May 29, 2017#668

jloverinfinity wrote:Hi. Anyone here has a copy of The Boy next doot script? Please post ittttt?. Thanks
                                      http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk ... -next-door

Bachelor of Jenology

May 31, 2017#669

I didnt know this , I always wonder why Jens first Vogue cover was in 2005.

14K6,346
                                        Contributor
                                        14K6,346

May 31, 2017#670

Love_JLO wrote: I didnt know this , I always wonder why Jens first Vogue cover was in 2005.
                                          yeah this was the story behind it. (fashionspot)
                                          When she booked Jennifer Lopez for the cover of 1999 December issue It was reported her arm had to be twisted to use Jennifer ( no idea why given how she uses far less prominent celebs these days, and back then La Lopez was at the height of her fame!), Mesiel shot her over THREE days. SO what happens? She hates all the cover options, and demands that Lopez does a re-shoot, to which Jennifer and her team, rightly, said NO WAY! Gisele ends up on the cover, and Wintour apparently said to never work with Lopez again. 7 years later, Harvey Weinstein, after much convincing gets Anna to give her the cover, twice!

23K5,924
                                          Doctor of Jenology
                                          23K5,924

May 31, 2017#671

Anna Wintour is such a weirdo. lol That second IG pic would've been a perfect cover.

Jen's two Vogue covers were cute, but nowhere near exceptional. She deserves something more iconic than the covers she got.

Her V cover was so beautiful, I wish she'd do more shoots like this.

14K6,346
                                            Contributor
                                            14K6,346

May 31, 2017#672

nixy1991 wrote:Anna Wintour is such a weirdo. lol That second IG pic would've been a perfect cover.

Jen's two Vogue covers were cute, but nowhere near exceptional. She deserves something more iconic than the covers she got.

Her V cover was so beautiful, I wish she'd do more shoots like this.
                                              I loved her second Vogue cover but they editorial was lame it was like 2/3 pictures in a studio when they usually have huge photoshoot with at least 7/8 pictures.

The V cover is one of my all time favorite.

Bachelor of Jenology

Jun 01, 2017#673

Jennifer Lopez’s Epic Style Prompted Friends to Nickname Her ‘Bronx Barbie’

http://people.com/style/jennifer-lopez- ... nx-barbie/

Bachelor of Jenology

Jun 01, 2017#674

daisylo wrote:
                                                  Love_JLO wrote: I didnt know this , I always wonder why Jens first Vogue cover was in 2005.
                                                  yeah this was the story behind it. (fashionspot)
                                                  When she booked Jennifer Lopez for the cover of 1999 December issue It was reported her arm had to be twisted to use Jennifer ( no idea why given how she uses far less prominent celebs these days, and back then La Lopez was at the height of her fame!), Mesiel shot her over THREE days. SO what happens? She hates all the cover options, and demands that Lopez does a re-shoot, to which Jennifer and her team, rightly, said NO WAY! Gisele ends up on the cover, and Wintour apparently said to never work with Lopez again. 7 years later, Harvey Weinstein, after much convincing gets Anna to give her the cover, twice!
                                                  Harvey Weinstein? And 7 years later?That was 2006 and Jen already have first cover in 2005.I found Jen was invited to MET Gala 2004 ,Jen and Anna took a picture in a event with Dolce&Gabbana then she get her first cover in 2005. So Anna made peace with Jen around 2004????
                                                  Harvey Weinstein Better give Jen a real award worthy movie since Jen loves wearing his wife's brand Marchesa.

Bachelor of Jenology

Jun 01, 2017#675

Read more posts (6801 remaining)