LoveJennyLo wrote:
      Mille Backer wrote:What G.O.A.T means?
      The greatest of all time.
      Thank you... And now I agree with her!

12K11,445
      Contributor
      12K11,445

Jul 31, 2017#828

Why the random post from Chyna?? Let's just hope Jen stays far away from that trash...

Bachelor of Jenology

Jul 31, 2017#829

Crazy4JenL wrote:Why the random post from Chyna?? Let's just hope Jen stays far away from that trash...
          +1

Intro to Jenology

Aug 01, 2017#830

Luka711 wrote:I cant that now they're using this old video and trying to drag her .... mess
            that shit is scary, she is one of the biggest stars in the world.how could that happen? she looked startled.. could you imagine how you would feel if you had some random hug u ..//

Intermediate Jenology

Aug 01, 2017#831

rico_ysl1 wrote:
              Luka711 wrote:I cant that now they're using this old video and trying to drag her .... mess
              that shit is scary, she is one of the biggest stars in the world.how could that happen? she looked startled.. could you imagine how you would feel if you had some random hug u ..//
              So incredibly disrespectful. But there are people on this board who think they should be allowed to touch her without asking first. Totally crazy.

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 01, 2017#832

Pitbull for E! News:

Pitbull has collaborated with a ton of artists, but Jennifer Lopezis someone whom he continues to work with and make music magic. And although it's been a while since the two took the stage together, Pitbull says their hectic schedules are to blame.

"Not only is Jennifer someone that I admire and look up to, but she's also helped me tremendously in my career. The reason you guys don't see us on stage like that is that she's incredibly busy. Thank God she's on one side running and gunning, and I'm on the other side, running and gunning. You know all I do is that I watch, I learn, I apply, and I keep it moving. But hopefully soon we'll be on stage together, and every time we get on stage, some how, some kind of magic happens."

Yes, you sure do! But wait, has he already met Alex Rodriguez and been around "J-Rod"?

"No, I haven't had a chance to hang out with A-Rod, but he is a Miami boy and what he's done as far as what he's done in baseball was amazing. And I hear in business he's knocking it out of the park also. So happy birthday to both of them!"

The musician even joked that the two must have turned 21 because neither of them looks like they're ever going to age.

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 01, 2017#833

Give to us a super hot video for Sexy Body!

14K2,771
                  Contributor
                  14K2,771

Aug 01, 2017#834

Hopefully it wont be a single
                    If you ask me its one of her weakest songs she ever did

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 01, 2017#835

^ it won't be, don't worry. He picked other song and then he's done with the album.
                      I thought it's sweet how he always praises her and that they might perform again on each other's show.

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 02, 2017#836

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 02, 2017#837

Irv Gotti Claims Tommy Mottola Promoted Jennifer Lopez To Spite Mariah Carey

(AllHipHop News) One of Mariah Carey’s most famous quotes was her saying “I don’t know her” when the music megastar was asked about Jennifer Lopez.

Murder Inc Records co-founder Irv Gotti may have provided more context to the long-standing feud between the two Pop singers.
                          While on Desus & Mero, Gotti told a story of how Jennifer Lopez’s hit single “I’m Real (Remix)” featuring Ja Rule came together.

According to Irv, influential industry insider Tommy Mottola was out to hurt his ex-wife Mariah.

“[Mottola] calls me because he found out me and Rule made a record with Mariah Carey. At the time, he hated Mariah Carey, so he was pumping Jennifer Lopez to compete,” revealed Gotti.

The Sony Music Entertainment executive supposedly suggested the Jennifer-Ja duet during that phone conversation.

“Immediately when he said that, I was like, ‘This [expletive]. He knows we just did this sh-t with Mariah and he’s trying to f-ck Mariah,'” said Gotti

Aug 02, 2017#838

:D

Master of Jenology

Aug 02, 2017#839

jenNY88 wrote: :D

This sounds so gr8!! i wonder why she dont ever perform this again..she could have done a retro mix dance on her performance.

Contributor

Aug 03, 2017#840

jenNY88 wrote: :D

Would love Jen to make an 80's flavored record.

Master of Jenology

Aug 03, 2017#841

That sounds really cool!!

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 03, 2017#842

Is it just me or Play having a cute little resurgence. First that one nice cover someone did now this retro remix. I swear 20 years from now people will look back and realize how amazing the song is and 70 year old jen will regret paying this dust all these years. :lol:

Intermediate Jenology

Aug 03, 2017#843

Intro to Jenology

Aug 03, 2017#844

JenniferLopezPT wrote:
                                        so funny :D

Intro to Jenology

Aug 04, 2017#845

I didn't organize her first but then omg the hair :ROFL:

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 04, 2017#846

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/ ... -interview

Interview with Paris Hilton

You made your DJ debut in June 2012. When you first started out, did you envision that you’d still be DJing at this point in your career?

I started DJing like seven years ago. My first show was in Brazil. Like 30,000 people, closing for Jennifer Lopez, it was so much fun. I loved it so much that after that I really just got more into it and really just learned the technique and now I’m on the new Denon [turntables], which just came out and are amazing to play on. I’ve just been having the time of my life. I didn’t realize what a huge success I would be.

Intro to Jenology

Aug 04, 2017#847

sarahs wrote:I mean Britney is a terrible entertainer with terrible songs in my opinion....and she is also very plain. I don't get why she is still a "star" she was cute as a teenager, but she is a woman now
                                              I think she's a terrible entertainer and I'm glad she's not doing the Super Bowl, but how does she have terrible songs?

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 06, 2017#848

Jen did campaign for Coca-Cola many years ago? Never seen this before.

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 06, 2017#849

Love_JLO wrote:
                                                  Me too, so nice!

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 06, 2017#850

Love_JLO wrote:
                                                    And she did for Pepsi, too! lol

Read more posts (6626 remaining)