Intermediate Jenology

Nov 14, 2017#1226

Go JLo wrote:LoL calm down!
    Maybe he is a BBer trying to change JLO's team.

13K1,207
    Doctor of Jenology
    13K1,207

Nov 14, 2017#1227

To be honest I wouldn't be sad if Benny will leave.

Master of Jenology

Nov 14, 2017#1228

This does not compare to Kevin Spacey. Kevin Spacey went after teenagers!! These were grown ass men that had drinks together at a bar and decided to keep the party going. Benny never raped him as the guy clearly states that the genitalia was never exposed.

Sorry but the guy went back to his home and then to his bedroom!!!

12K11,433
        Contributor
        12K11,433

Nov 15, 2017#1229

I don't see this Benny thing going anywhere. There's so many bigger names out there that it should probably blow over..only thing keeping this in the "news" is Jens name

Intro to Jenology

Nov 15, 2017#1230

It will probably blow over as long as it is just this one story. As creepy as it is it doesn't fit with the other big scandals. It wasn't work place sexual harassment or assault. That is a different situation as far as power dynamics and the potential liability for companies in law suits.

16K4,305
            Contributor
            16K4,305

Nov 16, 2017#1231

The most influential men and women on Twitter

https://www.brandwatch.com/blog/react-i ... ncers_blog

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 16, 2017#1232

Intro to Jenology

Nov 18, 2017#1233

Master of Jenology

Nov 20, 2017#1234

After the american pink music awards , she put this on her insta
                    AIN'T YOUR MAMA

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 20, 2017#1235

Damn she biting Jen hard smh

Master of Jenology

Nov 20, 2017#1236

DtothaLO wrote:After the american pink music awards , she put this on her insta
                        AIN'T YOUR MAMA

I don't know in which world you live, but this is a very overused concept.

14K6,346
                        Contributor
                        14K6,346

Nov 20, 2017#1237

“J.Lo would be proud”

Now release that damn song.

Intro to Jenology

Nov 20, 2017#1238

Forbes released its list of highest-paid females in music on Monday, and to no surprise, Beyoncé sits atop it, having made a whole lot of Lemonade on the strength of her 2016 visual album.

Queen Bey pulled in a staggering $105 million, the publication reports, followed by Adele ($69 million), Taylor Swift ($44 million), Celine Dion ($42 million) and Jennifer Lopez ($38 million).

https://www.forbes.com/sites/zackomalle ... 8c93e4e15a

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 20, 2017#1239

Alex Rodriguez's Ex's Mom Shades His Conversational Skills, Talks Jennifer Lopez

Alex Rodriguez may be a favorite among New York Yankee fans, but he apparently isn't a favorite for everyone.

In a new interview with The New York Times, Esther Wojcicki, the mother of the former MLB pro's ex-girlfriend, Anne Wojcicki, slammed Rodriguez for lacking intellectual skills. A-Rod dated the entrepreneur for nearly a year and a half. The two split in late 2016, and he has since moved on with Jennifer Lopez.

"I liked A-Rod, he was a very nice man," Esther told the outlet. "He came from a Hispanic family. We liked them, they were very sweet. He seemed to be genuinely in love with Anne. But I right away figured out this was a mismatch."

"He had no academic background. We couldn’t have an intellectual conversation about anything," she continued. "His main interest in life was
                              something that none of us had ever focused on, which was baseball. He could park himself in front of a TV and watch baseball for 10 hours a day. He wasn’t even sure he wanted to go on the yacht with Anne because the TV might not be working."
                              Esther continued on, claiming that she and her family "couldn't go anywhere" with Alex.

"If we went to Target to look for clothes for the kids, all of a sudden we'd be looking around and people would be saying, 'We just want a selfie with A-Rod,'" she explained. "He can’t walk across Central Park. He has to take a cab."

"That will work better with J.Lo because she’s like, 'Take a picture of me anytime,'" she added. "I wish J.Lo all the luck in the world."

Ouch.

26K8,905
                              Doctor of Jenology
                              26K8,905

Nov 20, 2017#1240

tamigg wrote:Forbes released its list of highest-paid females in music on Monday, and to no surprise, Beyoncé sits atop it, having made a whole lot of Lemonade on the strength of her 2016 visual album.

Queen Bey pulled in a staggering $105 million, the publication reports, followed by Adele ($69 million), Taylor Swift ($44 million), Celine Dion ($42 million) and Jennifer Lopez ($38 million).

https://www.forbes.com/sites/zackomalle ... 8c93e4e15a
                                #5 is still amazing. :D

Master of Jenology

Nov 20, 2017#1241

jenNY88 wrote:Alex Rodriguez's Ex's Mom Shades His Conversational Skills, Talks Jennifer Lopez

Alex Rodriguez may be a favorite among New York Yankee fans, but he apparently isn't a favorite for everyone.

In a new interview with The New York Times, Esther Wojcicki, the mother of the former MLB pro's ex-girlfriend, Anne Wojcicki, slammed Rodriguez for lacking intellectual skills. A-Rod dated the entrepreneur for nearly a year and a half. The two split in late 2016, and he has since moved on with Jennifer Lopez.

"I liked A-Rod, he was a very nice man," Esther told the outlet. "He came from a Hispanic family. We liked them, they were very sweet. He seemed to be genuinely in love with Anne. But I right away figured out this was a mismatch."

"He had no academic background. We couldn’t have an intellectual conversation about anything," she continued. "His main interest in life was
                                  something that none of us had ever focused on, which was baseball. He could park himself in front of a TV and watch baseball for 10 hours a day. He wasn’t even sure he wanted to go on the yacht with Anne because the TV might not be working."
                                  Esther continued on, claiming that she and her family "couldn't go anywhere" with Alex.

"If we went to Target to look for clothes for the kids, all of a sudden we'd be looking around and people would be saying, 'We just want a selfie with A-Rod,'" she explained. "He can’t walk across Central Park. He has to take a cab."

"That will work better with J.Lo because she’s like, 'Take a picture of me anytime,'" she added. "I wish J.Lo all the luck in the world."

Ouch.
                                  Can definitely see this. But now he's gotten into all these business ventures and self promotion so that's probably what him and Jen talk about the most, that or their kids

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 20, 2017#1242

jenNY88 wrote:Alex Rodriguez's Ex's Mom Shades His Conversational Skills, Talks Jennifer Lopez

Ouch.

Like seriously, who is she? She needs some milk.

Intro to Jenology

Nov 21, 2017#1243

The media is running with the ARod isn't very smart to get clicks, but the woman's mother comes off worse in that actual article than ARod in my opinion. Of course a guy with a high school education and impoverished family background isn't going to participate to participate in academic discussions where everyone else has graduate degrees. And some of the other stuff like the way she brought up that his family was Hispanic is super awkward.

The rest of the actual article where the woman he actually dated talks is complimentary:

"Two years ago, through friends, Ms. Wojcicki met a strapping man who represented every woman’s dream of how you one-up an ex, especially a Silicon Valley nerd.

“Do you know anything about baseball?” Ms. Wojcicki asked her friend Michael Specter, a New Yorker staff writer.

“I know how many innings there are, which is more than you know,” he replied.

“I think I’m starting to date a baseball player,” she said. Mr. Specter assumed she meant a lawyer who played baseball on the weekends.

“His name is Alex Rodriguez,” she said. “I think he plays for the Yankees.”

Mr. Specter explained to the woman who had never attended a professional baseball game that her new suitor was one of the 10 best baseball players who ever lived.

“When I started dating Alex,” Ms. Wojcicki says, “my mom was like, ‘What’s an A-Rod?’ I was like, ‘Mom, that’s his name.’”

Being a math wiz, Ms. Wojcicki proceeded to learn every stat. When Mr. Rodriguez saw her watching a YouTube show called “Physics Girl” and asked her what it was, she told him, “It’s like the YES Network but for physics. The two enjoyed their cultural-collision romance, once Ms. Wojcicki installed TV sets in her house so A-Rod could watch baseball.

“I didn’t realize that you need special channels to watch sports games,” she says. “Alex is a really sweet guy. He’s a smart guy. He’s a good person. Alex lives in this world of cash-flow businesses, and Silicon Valley lives in this world of the potential of the future. So it was actually kind of a really fun conversation. Alex was really into car dealerships, and I was like, ‘We’re all about self-driving cars. Nobody’s going to buy a car. You want to buy a car dealership? I’m going to short your car dealership.’”

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 21, 2017#1244

jfan9030 wrote:The media is running with the ARod isn't very smart to get clicks, but the woman's mother comes off worse in that actual article than ARod in my opinion. Of course a guy with a high school education and impoverished family background isn't going to participate to participate in academic discussions where everyone else has graduate degrees. And some of the other stuff like the way she brought up that his family was Hispanic is super awkward.

The rest of the actual article where the woman he actually dated talks is complimentary:

"Two years ago, through friends, Ms. Wojcicki met a strapping man who represented every woman’s dream of how you one-up an ex, especially a Silicon Valley nerd.

“Do you know anything about baseball?” Ms. Wojcicki asked her friend Michael Specter, a New Yorker staff writer.

“I know how many innings there are, which is more than you know,” he replied.

“I think I’m starting to date a baseball player,” she said. Mr. Specter assumed she meant a lawyer who played baseball on the weekends.

“His name is Alex Rodriguez,” she said. “I think he plays for the Yankees.”

Mr. Specter explained to the woman who had never attended a professional baseball game that her new suitor was one of the 10 best baseball players who ever lived.

“When I started dating Alex,” Ms. Wojcicki says, “my mom was like, ‘What’s an A-Rod?’ I was like, ‘Mom, that’s his name.’”

Being a math wiz, Ms. Wojcicki proceeded to learn every stat. When Mr. Rodriguez saw her watching a YouTube show called “Physics Girl” and asked her what it was, she told him, “It’s like the YES Network but for physics. The two enjoyed their cultural-collision romance, once Ms. Wojcicki installed TV sets in her house so A-Rod could watch baseball.

“I didn’t realize that you need special channels to watch sports games,” she says. “Alex is a really sweet guy. He’s a smart guy. He’s a good person. Alex lives in this world of cash-flow businesses, and Silicon Valley lives in this world of the potential of the future. So it was actually kind of a really fun conversation. Alex was really into car dealerships, and I was like, ‘We’re all about self-driving cars. Nobody’s going to buy a car. You want to buy a car dealership? I’m going to short your car dealership.’”
                                        Right? A-Rod gives me gold digger vibes, but that woman literally comes across as super thirsty and is literally trying to get fame in the silliest way possible. I'm sick and tired of people using those with bigger names and better reputations to become/stay relevant.

But seriously...

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 21, 2017#1245

AIN'T YOUR MAMA

my thought exactly!

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 21, 2017#1246

RLO wrote:
                                            AIN'T YOUR MAMA

my thought exactly!
                                            It actually copies "Ain't Your Mama"!

I hope there will be people that point that out. Everyone wants to be J.Lo so bad now. I can't. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 21, 2017#1247

The 100 Best Deep Cuts by 21st Century Pop Stars: Critics' Picks!

67. Jennifer Lopez, "Walking on Sunshine" (Metro Remix) (J to tha L-O! The Remixes, 2002)
                                              No stranger to the remix, Jennifer Lopez has constructed a career of flipping originals into invigorating second takes that have proven more successful than the source material. Mark and Jeff Taylor’s euphoric spin on the already sugar-rushed “Walking on Sunshine” emerged as an unshakeable Gloria Estefan descendant, replete with chugging guitars and bleary synths. -- S.J.H.

86. Jason Derulo feat. Jennifer Lopez & Matoma, "Try Me" (Everything Is 4, 2015)
                                              On Jason Derulo's top-heavy 2015 album Everything Is 4, "Try Me" shines on the LP's second half, recalling "Let's Get It On" through its sexy dance floor-ready groove. The song was released as a single outside of the United States, but didn't get its deserved attention stateside -- with assists from Norwegian DJ Matoma and international superstar Jennifer Lopez, the trop-house-before-it-was-tired highlight was probably the best collaboration on the set. -- COLIN STUTZ

BILLBOARD.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 21, 2017#1248

Mille Backer wrote:The 100 Best Deep Cuts by 21st Century Pop Stars: Critics' Picks!

67. Jennifer Lopez, "Walking on Sunshine" (Metro Remix) (J to tha L-O! The Remixes, 2002)
                                                No stranger to the remix, Jennifer Lopez has constructed a career of flipping originals into invigorating second takes that have proven more successful than the source material. Mark and Jeff Taylor’s euphoric spin on the already sugar-rushed “Walking on Sunshine” emerged as an unshakeable Gloria Estefan descendant, replete with chugging guitars and bleary synths. -- S.J.H.

86. Jason Derulo feat. Jennifer Lopez & Matoma, "Try Me" (Everything Is 4, 2015)
                                                On Jason Derulo's top-heavy 2015 album Everything Is 4, "Try Me" shines on the LP's second half, recalling "Let's Get It On" through its sexy dance floor-ready groove. The song was released as a single outside of the United States, but didn't get its deserved attention stateside -- with assists from Norwegian DJ Matoma and international superstar Jennifer Lopez, the trop-house-before-it-was-tired highlight was probably the best collaboration on the set. -- COLIN STUTZ

BILLBOARD.
                                                Oh sweet! She does get a bit of credit from critics!

Master of Jenology

Nov 21, 2017#1249

Mille Backer wrote:The 100 Best Deep Cuts by 21st Century Pop Stars: Critics' Picks!

BILLBOARD.
                                                  How she's only performed Walking on Sunshine once in all these years is craziness!

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 21, 2017#1250

jenfan76 wrote:

BILLBOARD.
                                                    How she's only performed Walking on Sunshine once in all these years is craziness!
                                                    It's better than I'm Glad that was single and never performed!

Read more posts (6226 remaining)