14K2,771
Contributor
14K2,771

Jun 20, 2017#751

onlinejlofanCOM wrote:Omg, Jen. This is a missed opportunity: http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/ ... ove-letter

It's not really Jennifer's Love Letter to the LGBTQ community, but more promo for The Fosters. I get that the story of her aunt is close to her, but just like with the GLAAD or HRC speech, she talks about herself and her endeavors. She has a lot of gay fans, and it would be nice if she wrote a true letter from her heart with support to the community, like Britney or Christina Aguilera did.

"Myzra isn’t with us anymore, but I like to think she is proudly looking down on me from above -- the way I always looked up to her." Then after this she could've gone on to address the community itself and inspire some people and/or tell them how her fans have inspired her or tell her fans that they should not be afraid to be themselves, etc.. :coffee
    I agree it's pretty bla what she wrote and more written to throw some promo in for the Fosters

She has lots of gay fans yet she kinda never does something for them. LMTWGR was an exception. It's usually women her projects are aimed at.

Master of Jenology

Jun 20, 2017#752

Im really hoping its an Action movie with lots of stunts... she shoulld have been part of Ocean 8.

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 20, 2017#753

Comedy? Boring! Another panned movie is on the horizon. Does jen ever learn, and here I though she was taking her movie career more seriously with SOB and the griselda movie just to ruin her efforts with some cheesy poorly written film :coffee

Bachelor of Jenology

Jun 20, 2017#754

She replied me so its wrong.

Jun 20, 2017#755

Master of Jenology

Jun 20, 2017#756

sounds like a Drama.....hmmmm

14K6,346
              Contributor
              14K6,346

Jun 21, 2017#757

Taina Mia wrote:What happened with Griselda Blanco movie?
                they're still writing the script.

Jun 24, 2017#758

Jun 26, 2017#759

Someone tell me I'm not crazy.. I don't know if you heard Drake's new song that was released last saturday it's called "Signs" at the 1:30 mark I hear “You want to drink like Paige and dance like Jenny/ You want a supermodel pose like your real friend Winnie,”

then when I looked-up the lyrics on genius they wrote "Dance like Trini" What are you guys hearing ?

23K5,924
                    Doctor of Jenology
                    23K5,924

Jun 26, 2017#760

I hear Trini. :shrug

14K6,346
                      Contributor
                      14K6,346

Jun 26, 2017#761

nixy1991 wrote:I hear Trini.
                        lmao so weird, I heard the song at least 10 times and I hear Jenny everytime. :omg

13K1,207
                        Doctor of Jenology
                        13K1,207

Jun 26, 2017#762

I'm hearing Jenny too.
                          It's obviously he saying J not T

23K5,924
                          Doctor of Jenology
                          23K5,924

Jun 26, 2017#763

daisylo wrote:
                            lmao so weird, I heard the song at least 10 times and I hear Jenny everytime. :omg
                            It's Trini. It makes more sense.

You wanna drink like Bajan (people from Barbados)
                            And dance like Trini (people from Trinidad)

You know his bizarre obsession with Caribbean culture. lol

14K6,346
                            Contributor
                            14K6,346

Jun 26, 2017#764

yeah I read that explanation on genius and on the official lyrics on itunes it says Trini but like Kate I hear a J not a T, this will remain a mystery, it's so weird. And it's funny that it's on that line since Jenny would make sense too.

Master of Jenology

Jun 26, 2017#765

nixy1991 wrote:
                                daisylo wrote:
                                It's Trini. It makes more sense.

You wanna drink like Bajan (people from Barbados)
                                And dance like Trini (people from Trinidad)

You know his bizarre obsession with Caribbean culture. lol
                                Hey! im from Trinidad (trini) lol hehehe.... so is Nicki so i guess thats what hes refering and Rihanna from Barbados.

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 28, 2017#766

daisylo wrote:
                                  Taina Mia wrote:What happened with Griselda Blanco movie?
                                  they're still writing the script.
                                  Thanks.

23K5,924
                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                  23K5,924

Jun 28, 2017#767

They mentioned Jen in the new Transformers movie.

Mark Wahlberg calls a teenage girl "Little JLo" (she's a Latina). It was meant to be playful, but it came off vaguely racist.

14K6,346
                                    Contributor
                                    14K6,346

Jun 28, 2017#768

nixy1991 wrote:They mentioned Jen in the new Transformers movie.

Mark Wahlberg calls a teenage girl "Little JLo" (she's a Latina). It was meant to be playful, but it came off vaguely racist.

The question is why did you watch the last Transformers movie? :D

23K5,924
                                      Doctor of Jenology
                                      23K5,924

Jun 28, 2017#769

daisylo wrote:
                                        nixy1991 wrote:They mentioned Jen in the new Transformers movie.

The question is why did you watch the last Transformers movie? :D
                                        I don't know, and trust me, I regret it. :lol

14K2,771
                                        Contributor
                                        14K2,771

Jul 02, 2017#770

I wish Jen did shoots like this

Intermediate Jenology

Jul 04, 2017#771

J-Lo's pre-taped Fourth of July performance angers locals

Published July 02, 2017

New York Post

Jennifer Lopez's pre-taped Fourth of July performance has angered some Queens locals.  (Reuters)

Jennifer Lopez was in Long Island City, Queens, Friday pre-taping a performance for Macy’s Fourth of July Fireworks show — but some locals weren’t thrilled about Jenny on their block.

Residents of a building on Borden Avenue, near the park where J.Lo and other acts perform, say the broadcast turns their block into an annual nightmare and robs them of their liberty to celebrate the Fourth.

“J.Lo is pre-taping today,” groaned resident James Edstrom on Friday, adding that cars were “being towed.”

Brad Paisley, Lady Antebellum and Sheryl Crow are reportedly performing at the same spot on the Fourth — that’s when Edstrom says a full lockdown is in effect. A local blog warns: “The night of July 4, no one can get into the park at all without tickets . . . as it is fully cordoned off and accessible only to Macy’s VIPs” and ticket holders.

Edstrom says that his Hunters Point South building, which has some tenants who are veterans, will be “in a frozen zone,” which means residents can’t leave the property after 1 p.m. on Independence Day due to tight security measures. “Homeland Security allows us to have four guests [come to the building], but they have to be here by 1 p.m.,” he said.

Residents can’t use other areas of their building to watch the fireworks: One told local NBC News, “It feels like a prison.” Edstrom added, “The mayor is having a party on the roof of the adjacent school — so I am locked in my building and all I can do is watch Mayor de Blasio party on a roof.”

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

14K678
                                            Admin
                                            14K678

Jul 05, 2017#772

She needs to invite this guy to perform at her Vegas show :

Bachelor of Jenology

Jul 07, 2017#773

Doctor of Jenology

Jul 09, 2017#774

14K6,346
                                                  Contributor
                                                  14K6,346

Jul 10, 2017#775

I've listen to a Kevin Smith podcast from last may he talked about Jersey Girl again, he said that he gave the longer cut version to Miramax last year they're working on the longer version right now and he wants to do a look back documentary. So let's hope it's gonna happen this time.
                                                    start around 40 minutes in he talks about more thing around the movie.

Read more posts (6701 remaining)