Don't you think that JLO was to have a campaign for Versace?

All the latest Jennifer Lopez news, pictures, gossip, appearances, etc.
Mille Backer
Master of Jenology

by Mille Backer, Nov 12th, 2016, 10:53 am

I'm not even going to list the reasons, they are obvious...

This needs to happen as soon as possible, the story of Jennifer with Versace is unique and perfect. I thought that that hasn't happened for some contractual issue of Jennifer, but if she announced partnership with Giuseppe Zanotti that wouldn't be an impediment.

DONATELLA AND BENNY I BEG YOU, MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Love_JLO
Bachelor of Jenology

by Love_JLO, Nov 12th, 2016, 11:05 am

I always think about that,I was think Don want young females so she partnerships with someone like GaGa,but she still use Modanna,so……there must be something.
ImIntoJLo
Doctor of Jenology

by ImIntoJLo, Nov 12th, 2016, 12:00 pm

Yeah it's weird why she hasn't done it yet since Donatella already stated a few times that Jennifer is her biggest muse.
repro_boy
Intermediate Jenology

by repro_boy, Nov 12th, 2016, 12:03 pm

Hmm...isnt she some sort of a spokesperson for versace at some point. Shes personally worked with Donatella so many times! Versace should be glad to jlo. She really put it on the map
panos86
Doctor of Jenology

by panos86, Nov 12th, 2016, 6:08 pm

Hell yeah! :love2
Here Jen and Donatella back when she was still human... :oops:

RLO
Bachelor of Jenology

by RLO, Nov 12th, 2016, 9:02 pm

I think the last time I seen her wear Versace was at the 2015 Met Gala
repro_boy
Intermediate Jenology

by repro_boy, Nov 12th, 2016, 10:16 pm

RLO wrote:I think the last time I seen her wear Versace was at the 2015 Met Gala

She wore it at the hillary clinton concert after show interview where hillary was sitting next to her
gotti
Contributor
Contributor

by gotti, Nov 13th, 2016, 12:48 am

Has Versace ever featured a Puerto Rican model?
Mille Backer
Master of Jenology

by Mille Backer, Nov 13th, 2016, 7:52 am

gotti wrote:Has Versace ever featured a Puerto Rican model?

Yes, Joan Smalls!

RLO
Bachelor of Jenology

by RLO, Nov 13th, 2016, 12:40 pm

repro_boy wrote:
RLO wrote:I think the last time I seen her wear Versace was at the 2015 Met Gala

She wore it at the hillary clinton concert after show interview where hillary was sitting next to her

I see now
gotti
Contributor
Contributor

by gotti, Nov 15th, 2016, 8:26 pm

Mille Backer wrote:

Yes, Joan Smalls!

SICKENING!!

Idk why they haven't used Jen then. It's an obvious choice. Maybe because LV and Gucci used her?
Mille Backer
Master of Jenology

by Mille Backer, Nov 15th, 2016, 9:07 pm

gotti wrote:
Mille Backer wrote:

Yes, Joan Smalls!

SICKENING!!

Idk why they haven't used Jen then. It's an obvious choice. Maybe because LV and Gucci used her?

Certainly not... Because Madonna has already been used by LV and other models have posed for other brands!
Mille Backer
Master of Jenology

by Mille Backer, Dec 6th, 2016, 7:51 pm

Donatella sends her book as a gift for Jennifer to advertise on the Instagram but does not invite her to star in a campaign!

masc86
Contributor
Contributor

by masc86, Dec 7th, 2016, 2:06 am

Think Jennifer simply cant advertise for the brand because of her own clothing lines in the past and now
But yeah she also did Louis Vuitton wonder how they worked things out back then since she also had sweetface or so
mEm
Contributor
Contributor

by mEm, Dec 7th, 2016, 2:22 am

crazyboyms wrote:Think Jennifer simply cant advertise for the brand because of her own clothing lines in the past and now
But yeah she also did Louis Vuitton wonder how they worked things out back then since she also had sweetface or so

You cant compare Sweetface to Louis Vuitton lol.

As long as her contract allows it, she can be a face to many brands.
selena lopez
Doctor of Jenology

by selena lopez, Dec 7th, 2016, 3:47 am

JLo is the Versace girl lol she doesn't need to campaign Every one associates jenny with the brand

I once saw a Donatello interview and she said when Jennifer wears her clothes sales sky rocket

Was kinda annoyed Jennifer wasn't featured in the Movie
masc86
Contributor
Contributor

by masc86, Dec 7th, 2016, 2:15 pm

mEm wrote:
crazyboyms wrote:Think Jennifer simply cant advertise for the brand because of her own clothing lines in the past and now

You cant compare Sweetface to Louis Vuitton lol.

As long as her contract allows it, she can be a face to many brands.

Wasnt comparing them
Said she did LV while she had her own Sweetface label at the same time, so it seems like that wasnt an issue back then

Maybe things are now different with Kohls. But yeah if she was able to do LV in the past youd think she must have been also able to do Versace back then
Mille Backer
Master of Jenology

by Mille Backer, Aug 13th, 2017, 9:48 pm

I don't doubt Bruno Mars starring a campaign for Versace after this song has been single. Zayn didn't even know Donatella and signed a collection for Versus! Bruno only met Donatella once... I hope one day Jenny has her turn!

selena lopez
Doctor of Jenology

by selena lopez, Aug 14th, 2017, 12:23 am

She doesn't need to JLo = versace lol it's kinda who JLo is when people think of the brand they think Versace...JLo, as Donatello said Jennifer wearing that green jungle dress made the fashion world re-pay attention back on to the failing brand and Basically took Versace fashion seriously again and dragged it out the pits basically.

Jennifer saving a fading fashion empire all within a minute TV slot and birthing Google images! I bet Versace has approached Jennifer countless of times to be the face of the empire... But its never happened probably because JLo is the Versace empress and its enough for the Brand they know they don't need a multiple million dollar contract to promote the brand they just dress Jen at a high profile appearance!

One thing I've always thought would of been cool is Jen and Versace teaming up for a fragrance and having the green jungle dress as the perfume bottle! It would be so fucking Iconic tbh and Jennifer creating the fragrance! Maybe they have spoke about it but Ive thought about this before!!!
JLOz1FaNaTiC
Contributor
Contributor

by JLOz1FaNaTiC, Aug 14th, 2017, 3:32 pm

selena lopez wrote:JLo is the Versace girl lol she doesn't need to campaign Every one associates jenny with the brand

I once saw a Donatello interview and she said when Jennifer wears her clothes sales sky rocket

Was kinda annoyed Jennifer wasn't featured in the Movie

Girl.. this isn't the early 2000s anymore..

Who's everyone? I haven't heard anyone say this in over a decade. I'm sure the newer generation don't associate Jennifer with her brand either.
Lacroix
Intro to Jenology

by Lacroix, Aug 14th, 2017, 3:43 pm

Who cares about Versace when she has new music coming up! I can't at some of them topics here... :bad:
Mille Backer
Master of Jenology

by Mille Backer, Aug 14th, 2017, 4:46 pm

Lacroix wrote:Who cares about Versace when she has new music coming up! I can't at some of them topics here... :bad:

If she releases a song and a Versace campaign at the same time, capable of music being overshadowed by the campaign!
Dancej
Intro to Jenology

by Dancej, Aug 15th, 2017, 12:13 am

I thought she did. Thats odd coz she practically made Versace the household name it is today. Well...she doesn't need the campaign anyway moving on

Return to “General Discussion”