20K7,827
Doctor of Jenology
20K7,827

Mar 27, 2017#1226

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
    rafaelsalguero wrote:I can''t believe you want Reggaetón !!! First some of you said want mature lyrics, and now want cheap Reggaetón??
    Bye! Reggaeton is life and it's global!
    She's also Puerto Rican. Tf you mean?

Jennifer is not going to get a hit singing a ballad! Didn't work in English, and it certaintly won't work in Spanish. Wakeup and smell the Goya beans.
    But you're the one, who recently wanted her to sing songs like What You Mean To Me and Feel The Light ... lol
    You know mature sound and lyrics ...

Anyway, I feel like everyone here wants sth different ... poor Jen :ROFL:

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 27, 2017#1227

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
      rafaelsalguero wrote:I can''t believe you want Reggaetón !!! First some of you said want mature lyrics, and now want cheap Reggaetón??

Jennifer is not going to get a hit singing a ballad! Didn't work in English, and it certaintly won't work in Spanish. Wakeup and smell the Goya beans.
      Agree!
      :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

Contributor

Mar 27, 2017#1228

Luka711 wrote:
        JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:

But you're the one, who recently wanted her to sing songs like What You Mean To Me and Feel The Light ... lol

You clearly did not read my response correctly then.

I said she needed more uptempos with meaningful lyrics. She doesn't have to do generic uptempos and just sing about dancing, club, love all the time. Would I like another "This is me.. Then"? Sure. But I know that won't happen. If she is going to do uptempos she needs better material.

There's so many great pieces of uptempo, reggaeton, salsa, bachata, and merengue tracks with meaningful messages. Is it that hard to give us masterpieces like "Una Noche Mas", "No Me Ames", or "Que Hiciste"? Like I don't get it. She needs to stick to her roots not that "OYPLV" or "CAUM" boring tea that ages her, and makes her lose fans.

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 27, 2017#1229

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
          Luka711 wrote:
          JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:

You clearly did not read my response correctly then.

I said she needed more uptempos with meaningful lyrics. She doesn't have to do generic uptempos and just sing about dancing, club, love all the time. Would I like another "This is me.. Then"? Sure. But I know that won't happen. If she is going to do uptempos she needs better material.

There's so many great pieces of uptempo, reggaeton, salsa, bachata, and merengue tracks with meaningful messages. Is it that hard to give us masterpieces like "Una Noche Mas", "No Me Ames", or "Que Hiciste"? Like I don't get it. She needs to stick to her roots not that "OYPLV" or "CAUM" boring tea that ages her, and makes her lose fans.

:Bravo: :Bravo:

Intermediate Jenology

Mar 27, 2017#1230

Yall love drama so much! Why do u all have to fight ??

22K4,141
            Doctor of Jenology
            22K4,141

Mar 27, 2017#1231

She better release the damn first single in the beginning of April...

20K7,827
              Doctor of Jenology
              20K7,827

Mar 27, 2017#1232

CosTaSsSs wrote:She better release the damn first single in the beginning of April...
                This !
                Hopefully, we'll get sth before that concert in Dominican Republic ...

Intro to Jenology

Mar 27, 2017#1233

I know she not writing none of the tracks on the Spanish Album. She don't know how to write except talk to the producers and Marc on her feelings and what she wanted to convey. She did that with CAUM. By the way how long the recording process been? This shall be interesting on her direction cause Marc has her best interests. He really help her so much Vocally and bring her confidence level to a point where she can stand in her own two feet. He knows her strengths is Dance and uptempo tracks. But,he push her to do these powerful pop ballads and pop rock tracks to show case a raw bare sound to showcase her vocals. If she stay be playing safe they mold her in a box. It not about the charts It about being confident and change her style for the better.
                  That is one of the reasons she love and admire Marc Anthony taking control on this Spanish route journey.

14K2,614
                  Doctor of Jenology
                  14K2,614

Mar 27, 2017#1234

JLoAKA1999 wrote:I know she not writing none of the tracks on the Spanish Album. She don't know how to write except talk to the producers and Marc on her feelings and what she wanted to convey. She did that with CAUM. By the way how long the recording process been? This shall be interesting on her direction cause Marc has her best interests. He really help her so much Vocally and bring her confidence level to a point where she can stand in her own two feet. He knows her strengths is Dance and uptempo tracks. But,he push her to do these powerful pop ballads and pop rock tracks to show case a raw bare sound to showcase her vocals. If she stay be playing safe they mold her in a box. It not about the charts It about being confident and change her style for the better.
                    That is one of the reasons she love and admire Marc Anthony taking control on this Spanish route journey.
                    :Bravo: :Bravo: :Bravo:

Intro to Jenology

Mar 27, 2017#1235

Guys go on motif music story uploaded 16 minutes ago the whole week he has been working with JLo .

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 27, 2017#1236

14K6,346
                        Contributor
                        14K6,346

Mar 27, 2017#1237

who's that ? the Nacho guy ?

23K5,924
                          Doctor of Jenology
                          23K5,924

Mar 27, 2017#1238

Who's that?

22K4,141
                            Doctor of Jenology
                            22K4,141

Mar 27, 2017#1239

Who's that?

Contributor

Mar 27, 2017#1240

All of you talk so much about the album and this and that and don't know that's Motiff? Lol

He has produced about 8 songs for her album and he's the producer of Gente De Zona: "La Gozadera" "Traidora" Victor Manuelle: "Que Suenen Los Tambores" Enrique Iglesias: "Bailando" etc..

14K6,346
                                Contributor
                                14K6,346

Mar 27, 2017#1241

hmm ok he was the guy with Marc playing her song when she was facetiming them.

Intro to Jenology

Mar 27, 2017#1242

DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:All of you talk so much about the album and this and that and don't know that's Motiff? Lol

He has produced about 8 songs for her album and he's the producer of Gente De Zona: "La Gozadera" "Traidora" Victor Manuelle: "Que Suenen Los Tambores" Enrique Iglesias: "Bailando" etc..
                                    8 songs ? I have a feeling it's all of them tbf

Mar 27, 2017#1243

daisylo wrote:hmm ok he was the guy with Marc playing her song when she was facetiming them.
                                      YES he produced OYPLV☺️

20K7,827
                                      Doctor of Jenology
                                      20K7,827

Mar 27, 2017#1244

I secretly hoped they finished this album, but I guess not lol

14K6,346
                                        Contributor
                                        14K6,346

Mar 27, 2017#1245

JLOxoxo wrote:
                                          daisylo wrote:hmm ok he was the guy with Marc playing her song when she was facetiming them.
                                          YES he produced OYPLV☺️
                                          I mean this one..

Intro to Jenology

Mar 27, 2017#1246

daisylo wrote:
                                            JLOxoxo wrote:
                                            YES he produced OYPLV☺️
                                            I mean this one..

omg i love this song, it sounds amazing this better be on the spanish album loves it!~

Master of Jenology

Mar 27, 2017#1247

chrisjlover wrote:

I guess the single is coming

Intro to Jenology

Mar 27, 2017#1248

Don't you think since her first concert in DR is April 14 forgot the date. Wouldn't she release new material possibly first single and 2 new promo tracks From her new Spanish album to promote. Plus she of course will sing "Que Hiciste" & that be it from CAUM since that was the only hit from
                                                That album. Even though I would love to see TVAQ and MHF. But,she gotta make room
                                                For her Dance hits.

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 27, 2017#1249

JLoAKA1999 wrote:Don't you think since her first concert in DR is April 14 forgot the date. Wouldn't she release new material possibly first single and 2 new promo tracks From her new Spanish album to promote. Plus she of course will sing "Que Hiciste" & that be it from CAUM since that was the only hit from
                                                  That album. Even though I would love to see TVAQ and MHF. But,she gotta make room
                                                  For her Dance hits.
                                                  I cant understand why she just sing "Que Hiciste".
                                                  She should sing "Si ya se acabo" "Una Noche Mas" "Amor se paga con amor" "Que Ironia" " Bailar nada mas" "Ven a Bailar" and why no "Adrenalina" whit a video from Wisin's rap part.

Mar 27, 2017#1250

chrisjlover wrote:

:Bravo:

Read more posts (482 remaining)