Master of Jenology

Mar 21, 2017#1176

Nothin On Me wrote:
    jenny4life2love wrote:So there Word Tamar left Epic Records and signed a new deal with EOne Rec. Her last 2 albums the Xmas Album and Calling All Lovers try to manage proper sales. As well as Ciara Jackie and Ciara has not gotten a hit. Then recently didn't Mariah get dropped from Epic!? It's like so many females are getting dropped or leaving.

Which goes into my point doesn't this put Jen Spanish Album in a sticky situation? Is she on the verge looking for a new label? Thing is didn't she just signed a Multi-Album deal so I doubt it.
    Both Ciara and Tamar left Epic on their own accord; Mariah, as far as I am aware, is still signed to Epic, though, word is that LA is taking control of her music.

+ This is being released under Sony Music Latin, not Epic. Also, Ain't Your Mama's music video was paid with those merchandisings and it's being stated a few times her "share costs" deal. Only with sales, AYM earned over 3million dollars for them. She is definetely not an issue or extra cost for Epic, what costs did Epic have with her? They even reused an old photo for a cover, lol. I'm 100% that the label isn't paying for producers to work with her, she is funding all by herself with Epic. Not really sure about the deal with Sony Music Latin tho.

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 22, 2017#1177

Wellyver wrote:
      CosTaSsSs wrote:
      Wellyver wrote:On youtube, some people say Bailame was announced in early 2015 or late 2014. The last thing we heard is that they are waiting on her schedule to release it.
      So by saying "release", is Bailame the first single or you mean that it might end up on the album?
      They didn't let everything explicit, but they made clear that they were aiming a true release but it felt like Bailame was their song featuring Jlo, not the opposite. Around the time they said it, there were on Twitter some people saying that Marc "bought" this song for her which i really believe. She would be crazy to let this pass.
      I definitly belive that Bailame is now for her album because Chino & Nacho broke apart.

Master of Jenology

Mar 22, 2017#1178

So is "Bailame" for Chino Y Nacho Project or Jen's. What about this song from J.Balvin produced Skrillex what the title of the song. Will this be in her Spanish album as a first single.

Mar 22, 2017#1179

Wellyver wrote:
          Nothin On Me wrote:
          jenny4life2love wrote:So there Word Tamar left Epic Records and signed a new deal with EOne Rec. Her last 2 albums the Xmas Album and Calling All Lovers try to manage proper sales. As well as Ciara Jackie and Ciara has not gotten a hit. Then recently didn't Mariah get dropped from Epic!? It's like so many females are getting dropped or leaving.

Which goes into my point doesn't this put Jen Spanish Album in a sticky situation? Is she on the verge looking for a new label? Thing is didn't she just signed a Multi-Album deal so I doubt it.
          Both Ciara and Tamar left Epic on their own accord; Mariah, as far as I am aware, is still signed to Epic, though, word is that LA is taking control of her music.

+ This is being released under Sony Music Latin, not Epic. Also, Ain't Your Mama's music video was paid with those merchandisings and it's being stated a few times her "share costs" deal. Only with sales, AYM earned over 3million dollars for them. She is definetely not an issue or extra cost for Epic, what costs did Epic have with her? They even reused an old photo for a cover, lol. I'm 100% that the label isn't paying for producers to work with her, she is funding all by herself with Epic. Not really sure about the deal with Sony Music Latin tho.

What the difference between Sony Music Latin/Epic? Isn't it in the same company but a smaller branch? Want "Como Ama Una Mujer" under Sony mUSIC lATIN? we got 3 singles from that album

1.Que Hiciste
          2.Me Haces Falta
          3. Por Ariersgarnos ft marc anthony

Master of Jenology

Mar 22, 2017#1180

jenny4life2love wrote:
            Wellyver wrote:
            Nothin On Me wrote:

What the difference between Sony Music Latin/Epic? Isn't it in the same company but a smaller branch? Want "Como Ama Una Mujer" under Sony mUSIC lATIN? we got 3 singles from that album

1.Que Hiciste
            2.Me Haces Falta

Sony has many labels that work for them or are under their supervision:

Example,: RCA, Columbia, Epic, Sony Music Latin, etc. They are divisions of Sony Music.

CAUM was released under Epic. At that time, Sony Music Latin was called BMG.

This is the president of Sony Music Latin.

Intro to Jenology

Mar 22, 2017#1181

jenny4life2love wrote:So is "Bailame" for Chino Y Nacho Project or Jen's. What about this song from J.Balvin produced Skrillex what the title of the song. Will this be in her Spanish album as a first single.
              There isnt "Chino & Nacho" no more.
              They are single artist now, they separate two months ago.

Master of Jenology

Mar 22, 2017#1182

alexliveitup! wrote:
                jenny4life2love wrote:So is "Bailame" for Chino Y Nacho Project or Jen's. What about this song from J.Balvin produced Skrillex what the title of the song. Will this be in her Spanish album as a first single.
                There isnt "Chino & Nacho" no more.
                They are single artist now, they separate two months ago.

Adrenalina teas!!!! Just like what happened with Wisin y Yandel.

Now i don't know if we can expect this song anymore if it's their song and not hers.

Intro to Jenology

Mar 22, 2017#1183

I can't wait for this album! I love CAUM

Esp Tu and Adios

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 22, 2017#1184

Can I be honest? This Baileme is so bad!

Master of Jenology

Mar 22, 2017#1185

yes this the music that I want from her!!!!!!!!

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 22, 2017#1186

jenny4life2love wrote:
                        Wellyver wrote:
                        Nothin On Me wrote:

1.Que Hiciste
                        2.Me Haces Falta
                        Sony Music US Latin, a wholly owned subsidiary of Sony Music Entertainment, is the leading Latin music company overseeing the U.S. and Puerto Rico and home to the most prolific artists in the Latin genre. Sony Music Latin is dedicated to signing and developing their acts, crafting successful release strategies, while enhancing the company’s regional Mexican roster and spearheading a number of cutting-edge business initiatives, leading to the company’s great successes. Taken from The Publicity Agency.

14K6,346
                        Contributor
                        14K6,346

Mar 22, 2017#1187

Mille Backer wrote:Can I be honest? This Baileme is so bad!
                          sound too basic, there is way to many songs like that

Contributor

Mar 23, 2017#1188

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 23, 2017#1189

every era producers always say its Jens best work. Or that its her best vocals. So i'm not getting my hopes up but I do hope this album turns out to be very different then the info we've gotten which has this being an album of ballad covers.

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 23, 2017#1190

Not everyone said that,they always said something like "That song is great" or "That song is fire" ,but not "One of the best I've done".

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 23, 2017#1191

I believe she changed the direction of this album . That proves why the album is being delayed imho

Contributor

Mar 23, 2017#1192

still no news when this will be released? except for the word SOON lol :ROFL:

46K3,606
                                    Admin
                                    46K3,606

Mar 23, 2017#1193

Master of Jenology

Mar 23, 2017#1194

Yeah everyone will say its one of the best work they done... but im so happy Marc is involved with the entire Album. His Spanish music is amazing...he will always be on of the best Latin singers. I love his music!

12K11,438
                                        Contributor
                                        12K11,438

Mar 23, 2017#1195

rainman wrote:Yeah everyone will say its one of the best work they done... but im so happy Marc is involved with the entire Album. His Spanish music is amazing...he will always be on of the best Latin singers. I love his music!
                                          :Bravo: Preach. Marc is by far my favorite artist when it comes to music. And there is no one better than him live!

Master of Jenology

Mar 23, 2017#1196

I wonder what direction there going Latin Pop Power Ballad like CAUM which I hope or Eclectic.

14K2,614
                                            Doctor of Jenology
                                            14K2,614

Mar 23, 2017#1197

I can't wait for this album!!!!! I have to wait 10 years for another Spanish Album!!!

20K7,828
                                              Doctor of Jenology
                                              20K7,828

Mar 23, 2017#1198

They really need to give us a date tho !
                                                Even for a single ... April is around the corner lol

Contributor

Mar 23, 2017#1199

Submissions for the Latin GRAMMY open May 26 so anything released after that day won't count for this years Latin GRAMMY's. Hope she releases it before then and that they submit for major categories as well as OYPLV. I know for a fact and reliable sources she' has a chance with that song.

14K6,346
                                                  Contributor
                                                  14K6,346

Mar 23, 2017#1200

DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:Submissions for the Latin GRAMMY open May 26 so anything released after that day won't count for this years Latin GRAMMY's. Hope she releases it before then and that they submit for major categories as well as OYPLV. I know for a fact and reliable sources she' has a chance with that song.
                                                    She better release something next month, in May she'll have Vegas and Shades of blue start filming right after.

Read more posts (532 remaining)