Master of Jenology

Jan 28, 2017#901

DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:Can we change the title to this topic ? The November single kinda never happened .. maybe "New Spanish Album Produced By Marc Anthony Out Spring 2017"
    true!!

22K4,141
    Doctor of Jenology
    22K4,141

Jan 29, 2017#902

Let's just add the title as "Spanish Album - Coming in 2017"

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 29, 2017#903

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 29, 2017#904

albacho wrote:
          What does he say?

Intro to Jenology

Jan 29, 2017#905

He said that they have a song titled, "Bailame" which translated to Dance Me. She is part of the song. He also said that they haven't began promoting the song because of her busy schedule. He mentioned how even though she is seen as a diva, she was a amazing to work with.

20K7,821
            Doctor of Jenology
            20K7,821

Jan 29, 2017#906

So it's their song ?

Intro to Jenology

Jan 29, 2017#907

Luka711 wrote:So it's their song ?

He said, we have a song together. But I figured since they are a duo, it meant him and the other guy. :/

14K6,346
                Contributor
                14K6,346

Jan 29, 2017#908

She'll probably release the single after the residency in February when she'll have time to promote.

Intro to Jenology

Jan 29, 2017#909

cdtyfvuig wrote:He said that they have a song titled, "Bailame" which translated to Dance Me. She is part of the song. He also said that they haven't began promoting the song because of her busy schedule. He mentioned how even though she is seen as a diva, she was a amazing to work with.
                    Is it JLOS song ? For her album or their album? I'm confused someone explain pleaseeeee

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 29, 2017#910

JLOxoxo wrote:
                      cdtyfvuig wrote:He said that they have a song titled, "Bailame" which translated to Dance Me. She is part of the song. He also said that they haven't began promoting the song because of her busy schedule. He mentioned how even though she is seen as a diva, she was a amazing to work with.
                      Is it JLOS song ? For her album or their album? I'm confused someone explain pleaseeeee
                      It is a song called "Bailame" for the next Chino & Nachos's album.

This interview was at the beginning of december and now Chino was again with Jen at her studio.

Contributor

Jan 29, 2017#911

It is not for her album, it is for theirs.

He said yes, it was a beautiful experience working with Jennifer on a song that we have called "Bailame" (Dance For Me). He said we are unsure whether we will promote the song because of the busy tight schedule that she has, but she is a woman who is very sincere and very gracious, a marvelous diva, who had no problem joining us in the studio for a wonderful ballad.

Intro to Jenology

Jan 29, 2017#912

Thank you but I feel like they will be on JLOS album is well don't quote me but I do think so

22K4,141
                          Doctor of Jenology
                          22K4,141

Jan 29, 2017#913

As long as it's their song, I'm fine.

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 30, 2017#914

It translates ¨Dance for me¨. Hope we get to hear it.

14K2,614
                              Doctor of Jenology
                              14K2,614

Jan 30, 2017#915

They clearly said "Ella se sumo a Una Canción de Nosotros" so it's for their álbum, not hers !!! :confetti

Intro to Jenology

Jan 30, 2017#916

I was searching on youtube and i found this previews of "Bailame".
                                  Chino with Marc and Gente de Zona in a studio at the begining of the last year.
                                  So they decide record the song with Jenny after of this previews.??
                                  Because she was in the studio with Nacho at Augost 2016 and the previews are from march 2016.

Master of Jenology

Jan 30, 2017#917

nice song

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 30, 2017#918

bailame is catchy. it stuck in my head. could be a latin dance hit.

23K5,924
                                      Doctor of Jenology
                                      23K5,924

Jan 30, 2017#919

Something like that should be her first single.

Master of Jenology

Jan 30, 2017#920

nixy1991 wrote:Something like that should be her first single.
                                          Yes!!

14K6,346
                                          Contributor
                                          14K6,346

Jan 30, 2017#921

Didn't they say it was a ballad ?

Master of Jenology

Jan 30, 2017#922

alexliveitup! wrote:I was searching on youtube and i found this previews of "Bailame".
                                              Because she was in the studio with Nacho at Augost 2016 and the previews are from march 2016.

Wow lol Mac is having fun lol... Is that Jen voice??! omg

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 30, 2017#923

daisylo wrote:Didn't they say it was a ballad ?
                                                No, they didnt

Jan 30, 2017#924

rainman wrote:
                                                  alexliveitup! wrote:I was searching on youtube and i found this previews of "Bailame".

Wow lol Mac is having fun lol... Is that Jen voice??! omg
                                                  I love the preview.
                                                  I want this song for Jen album please.

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 30, 2017#925

i like how it sounds

Read more posts (807 remaining)