Yes i hope so NTNY first then AAA

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 23, 2017#1703

hope so but i think gente de zona dropped a song already

22K4,158
        Doctor of Jenology
        22K4,158

Apr 23, 2017#1704

Ni Tu Ni Yo feels like it's going to be the 1st single.

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 24, 2017#1705

I hope she gives us the release date of the album once she drops the first single!!

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 24, 2017#1706

The album will be released this summer, per Billboard.

12K588
              Doctor of Jenology
              12K588

Apr 24, 2017#1707

Knowing Jen i won't believe anything until it actually happens... let's see how the lead single does first and then we talk... #sickNtired

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 24, 2017#1708

panos86 wrote:Knowing Jen i won't believe anything until it actually happens... let's see how the lead single does first and then we talk... #sickNtired
                  They're [likely] banking on her performance at the Latin Billboard Awards, and will go from there if they will be servicing the album, or continuing work on the project.

20K7,955
                  Doctor of Jenology
                  20K7,955

Apr 24, 2017#1709

They need to take care of radio, spotify and itunes.
                    Performance is cool, but not enough ;)

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 24, 2017#1710

Luka711 wrote:They need to take care of radio, spotify and itunes.
                      Performance is cool, but not enough ;)
                      Streaming and social media might be huge contributors in today's music industry, but television promotion and performances are still major factors in the success of a song, award shows especially, if done right!

12K588
                      Doctor of Jenology
                      12K588

Apr 24, 2017#1711

Nothin On Me wrote:
                        panos86 wrote:Knowing Jen i won't believe anything until it actually happens... let's see how the lead single does first and then we talk... #sickNtired
                        They're [likely] banking on her performance at the Latin Billboard Awards, and will go from there if they will be servicing the album, or continuing work on the project.
                        Yeah i know but with having gone through Louboutins, LIU etc i won't hold my breath... :oops:

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 24, 2017#1712

panos86 wrote:
                          Nothin On Me wrote:
                          Yeah i know but with having gone through Louboutins, LIU etc i won't hold my breath... :oops:
                          Both "Louboutins" and "Live it Up" deserved more than being demoted to promotional singles.

12K588
                          Doctor of Jenology
                          12K588

Apr 24, 2017#1713

Nothin On Me wrote:
                            panos86 wrote:
                            Nothin On Me wrote:
                            Both "Louboutins" and "Live it Up" deserved more than being demoted to promotional singles.
                            I KNOW! :cry

14K2,706
                            Doctor of Jenology
                            14K2,706

Apr 24, 2017#1714

Jennifer needs to do Promo on Spanish Radio !!!!

14K6,389
                              Contributor
                              14K6,389

Apr 24, 2017#1715

J-Lo’s fans will get a chance to preview the first single from her upcoming all Spanish-language album during the Billboard Latin Music Awards.

The star’s team won’t reveal the name of the song until Lopez performs it at the awards show airing on Telemundo this Thursday, teasing “a taste” of what’s to come when her new album is released this summer.

The first Spanish-language single comes four months after the record company’s initial target release date. First announced to debut in November 2016, the company pushed it to 2017 to capitalize on the success of J-Lo and Marc Anthony’s rendition of Pimpinela’s “Olvídame y pega la vuelta” during the Latin Grammys. The remake was released as a Latin Grammy exclusive single and hit No. 1 on the U.S. iTunes Latin Charts.

Lopez’s yet-untitled new album to be released thru Sony/Magus Media/Nuyorican marks her first all-Spanish album since 2007. Details about the album, including any potential duets are being kept under wraps.
                                https://www.forbes.com/sites/veronicavi ... f332a8132c

20K7,955
                                Doctor of Jenology
                                20K7,955

Apr 24, 2017#1716

Ok, so we wont have anything till Thursday lol

Cant wait !

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 24, 2017#1717

I am pretty sure Ni tu ni yo will be the first single

Master of Jenology

Apr 24, 2017#1718

Luka711 wrote:Ok, so we wont have anything till Thursday lol

Cant wait !
                                      :woot yassss.

Doctor of Jenology

Apr 24, 2017#1719

NTNY IM SURE ABT THAT . The wait is over

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 25, 2017#1720

cant wait to see her move and kill that stage!

Intermediate Jenology

Apr 25, 2017#1721

daisylo wrote:
                                            J-Lo’s fans will get a chance to preview the first single from her upcoming all Spanish-language album during the Billboard Latin Music Awards.

The star’s team won’t reveal the name of the song until Lopez performs it at the awards show airing on Telemundo this Thursday, teasing “a taste” of what’s to come when her new album is released this summer.

The first Spanish-language single comes four months after the record company’s initial target release date. First announced to debut in November 2016, the company pushed it to 2017 to capitalize on the success of J-Lo and Marc Anthony’s rendition of Pimpinela’s “Olvídame y pega la vuelta” during the Latin Grammys. The remake was released as a Latin Grammy exclusive single and hit No. 1 on the U.S. iTunes Latin Charts.

Lopez’s yet-untitled new album to be released thru Sony/Magus Media/Nuyorican marks her first all-Spanish album since 2007. Details about the album, including any potential duets are being kept under wraps.
                                            I don't think it's "NTNY". Why her team doesn't want to reveal the name of the song if she already performed once in the Dominican Republic and we already know the name of the song?

14K2,706
                                            Doctor of Jenology
                                            14K2,706

Apr 25, 2017#1722

luizcerqueira wrote:
                                              daisylo wrote:

I don't think it's "NTNY". Why her team doesn't want to reveal the name of the song if she already performed once in the Dominican Republic and we already know the name of the song?

Her "Yes" Team lives in the 90's, they think nobody knows about this "Ni Tu Ni Yo",Performance, but it's everywhere in YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, etc

Doctor of Jenology

Apr 25, 2017#1723

rafaelsalguero wrote:
                                                Her "Yes" Team lives in the 90's, they think nobody knows about this "Ni Tu Ni Yo",Performance, but it's everywhere in YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, etc

Intro to Jenology

Apr 25, 2017#1724

according latin times http://www.latintimes.com/billboard-lat ... ish-416439
                                                  The new album release is confirmed for this summer 2017 and it marks its first Spanish-language album since 2007.According to a close source to the artists production company, she will also announce her album exact release date during the event.
                                                  HOPE IT'S TRUE :woot

20K7,955
                                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                                  20K7,955

Apr 25, 2017#1725

Oh too good to be true lol
                                                    :woot :woot

Read more posts (7 remaining)