Doctor of Jenology

Feb 21, 2017#1026

Luka711 wrote:If you're so not interested, maybe just avoid this thread instead of saying the same thing over and over again ... :coffee
    Thank you.

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 21, 2017#1027

I hope we have more news, because to me, CAUM is her best album, and to me when she sings in Spanish she is even more passionate.

Intro to Jenology

Feb 21, 2017#1028

She can drop a few Spanglish versions that's how she can target the Anglo market and Latin at the same time

Contributor

Feb 22, 2017#1029

For whoever was wondering for teasers

14K2,614
          Doctor of Jenology
          14K2,614

Feb 22, 2017#1030

LOL she's singing Héctor Lavoe's "EL CANTANTE"

Contributor

Feb 22, 2017#1031

RuRuLoVesJLO wrote:God can this era die already. I'm ready for a Spring/Summer JLo Urban & Tropical House era.
              1000000x

12K1,502
              Doctor of Jenology
              12K1,502

Feb 22, 2017#1032

Not been salty but CAUM had hype (biggest selling first week sales for a Spanish DEBUT album), QH going 14 Fucking times platinum in Spain, the album been number 1 in Europe and selling over 1 million copies WW and making jennifer the 6th artist in US history to debut in the top10 with a Spanish album, and spending 7 weeks at number 1 on the latin charts (probably why billboard says she has 3 number 1 albums), also CAUM is eligible for double LATIN platinum in the US

I just don't feel any one cares about this release which is a shame because aside from Shakira, Jennifer is the only international megastar thats releasing a Spanish album i forget shes releasing a album in several weeks her team messes up all the time we had two songs released what we gonna have another AKA type of release were half the world dont even get a proper single release its time she ditched her team and bring in Fresh people bennys got to go he's old now and rich as fuck his importance in the music industry or '' Clout'' has long gone.
                Her Spanish album will tank into oblivion and LA will just Ciara her, its crazy she sticks to people that keep her grounded and arse lick her she needs some one to fucking puppet her and get her songs played on radio and get the Spanish community to by her album i feel her spanish album is gonna do like 9-15000 on its release you can book mark me i can picture HDD saying Jennifers gonna debut at 17 with 12,466 SPS lol or summit like this i can guarantee it and be of the charts in 3-4 weeks doing less then 40,000 SPS and around 80-90,000 WW when all is said and done its horrible but watch it happen

Just saying

16K4,305
                Contributor
                16K4,305

Feb 22, 2017#1033

selena lopez wrote:Not been salty but CAUM had hype (biggest selling first week sales for a Spanish DEBUT album), QH going 14 Fucking times platinum in Spain, the album been number 1 in Europe and selling over 1 million copies WW and making jennifer the 6th artist in US history to debut in the top10 with a Spanish album, and spending 7 weeks at number 1 on the latin charts (probably why billboard says she has 3 number 1 albums), also CAUM is eligible for double LATIN platinum in the US

I just don't feel any one cares about this release which is a shame because aside from Shakira, Jennifer is the only international megastar thats releasing a Spanish album i forget shes releasing a album in several weeks her team messes up all the time we had two songs released what we gonna have another AKA type of release were half the world dont even get a proper single release its time she ditched her team and bring in Fresh people bennys got to go he's old now and rich as fuck his importance in the music industry or '' Clout'' has long gone.
                  Her Spanish album will tank into oblivion and LA will just Ciara her, its crazy she sticks to people that keep her grounded and arse lick her she needs some one to fucking puppet her and get her songs played on radio and get the Spanish community to by her album i feel her spanish album is gonna do like 9-15000 on its release you can book mark me i can picture HDD saying Jennifers gonna debut at 17 with 12,466 SPS lol or summit like this i can guarantee it and be of the charts in 3-4 weeks doing less then 40,000 SPS and around 80-90,000 WW when all is said and done its horrible but watch it happen

Just saying
                  I think the Spanish album will sell less than 10,000 in its first week. Remember that AKA did around 30.000 in its first week lol. And that was 3 years ago. I agree with your total WW sales, it'll probably do around 70,000 WW total, def. under 100,000.

Intro to Jenology

Feb 22, 2017#1034

selena lopez wrote:Not been salty but CAUM had hype (biggest selling first week sales for a Spanish DEBUT album), QH going 14 Fucking times platinum in Spain, the album been number 1 in Europe and selling over 1 million copies WW and making jennifer the 6th artist in US history to debut in the top10 with a Spanish album, and spending 7 weeks at number 1 on the latin charts (probably why billboard says she has 3 number 1 albums), also CAUM is eligible for double LATIN platinum in the US

Just saying

If you are so worried and such an expert, you should have said all these things to her team, not to us! We´re a bit tired of your comments!

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 22, 2017#1035

I don't expect huge things from the Album in the US, even if there is promo. However, there is nothing stopping this album from doing well oversees and maybe even reaching that million mark again so long as the release is handled properly in countries such as Spain, Italy, Portugal and France as well as the whole of Latin America. She needs to do some big live performances in those markets and choose the right singles.

12K1,502
                      Doctor of Jenology
                      12K1,502

Feb 22, 2017#1036

ripoll wrote:

Just saying

If you are so worried and such an expert, you should have said all these things to her team, not to us! We´re a bit tired of your comments!

Who the fucks WE....

Log of

Feb 22, 2017#1037

And i want dragging jen but its obvious what's gonna happen with this release i want her to have a hit album but its nearly March Weres the single the albums supposed to come out in like 7 weeks or so.

14K6,346
                          Contributor
                          14K6,346

Feb 22, 2017#1038

Your obsession with charts is driving some of you crazy, writing paragraphs and paragraphs over and over again about a potential flop.. She's not releasing and English album this year so maybe you should get over it.

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 22, 2017#1039

Yes guys, stop messing this thread and let some of us here who wants to listen new JLo music, even in Spanish..

46K3,606
                              Admin
                              46K3,606

Feb 22, 2017#1040

DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:For whoever was wondering for teasers

She's so cute, haha

If you aren't looking forward to the Spanish album, please just stop posting in this thread. %)

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 22, 2017#1041

I just wanna say to all the spanish album's heaters "Olvidenlo y Peguen la Vuelta"

Intro to Jenology

Feb 22, 2017#1042

albacho wrote:I just wanna say to all the spanish album's heaters "Olvidenlo y Peguen la Vuelta"
                                    :lol: :ROFL:

Vete
                                    Olvida que existo
                                    Que me conociste
                                    Y no te sorprendas
                                    Olvídate todo
                                    Que tu para eso
                                    Tienes experiencia

14K2,614
                                    Doctor of Jenology
                                    14K2,614

Feb 22, 2017#1043

We have to wait 10 years for a new Spanish álbum !!!! Stop with the Hate !!!

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 22, 2017#1044

From the beginning, most of people don't want this album. Always talking about charts and how successful the album. For me, it's all about songs. I know you want Jennifer be successful, but being this way doesn't help her. I'm just grateful that she'll release Spanish album.

14K2,614
                                        Doctor of Jenology
                                        14K2,614

Feb 25, 2017#1045

Gustavo Farias it's the producer of Juan Gabriel's Duets albums and in the "Juan Gabriel Tribute Concert" the last week he premiered some new arrangements for "LOS DUO 3" songs.
                                          Here you can listen "COSTUMBRES" performed by "Jesse & Joy", with the new 2017's musical arrangements, so If Jennifer recorded the song this it's how will sound:

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 25, 2017#1046

I really cant believe we dont have any news abt the first single yet . No excitement for me . Enrique s new song is bailando vol2 . I wish she can give us such a spanish bop

14K2,614
                                            Doctor of Jenology
                                            14K2,614

Feb 25, 2017#1047

Enrique Song's sucks it's again the same formula

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 25, 2017#1048

Maybe in April/ March we might get some news

Master of Jenology

Feb 25, 2017#1049

rafaelsalguero wrote:Gustavo Farias it's the producer of Juan Gabriel's Duets albums and in the "Juan Gabriel Tribute Concert" the last week he premiered some new arrangements for "LOS DUO 3" songs.
                                                  Here you can listen "COSTUMBRES" performed by "Jesse & Joy", with the new 2017's musical arrangements, so If Jennifer recorded the song this it's how will sound:

Off topic but I love this pair. Jesse & Joy are an amazing duo.

Contributor

Feb 27, 2017#1050

Prolly don't mean nothing but if it does here it is

Read more posts (682 remaining)