Doctor of Jenology

Mar 29, 2017#1276

Personally U don't think she'll do another CAUM, I would love to have another one (maybe I'm the only one), but this one will have a lot genres imo.

14K2,614
    Doctor of Jenology
    14K2,614

Mar 29, 2017#1277

Lets wait and see !!!
      I just want a good album with good reviews

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 29, 2017#1278

I perfer some Latin Dance taste which she is good at just like Lets Get Loud,Aint It Funny,Im Gonna Be Alright and On The Floor.

Contributor

Mar 29, 2017#1279

rafaelsalguero wrote:Jennifer it's doing a classic álbum like CAUM

That kind of music you want its for her English music
          If this is true then her Spanish album will sink faster than the Titanic.

A pointless tea.

Contributor

Mar 29, 2017#1280

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:^ Ha! You lost. Reggaeton is winning.

Jennifer deserves a Reggaeton smash by now. She is Puerto Rican! She should be serving these left to right before Shakira ("Hips Don't Lie", "La Tortura", "Chantaje"), who is Colombian.

By the way, anyone who is saying no to Reggaeton really need to look at the charts. The top four songs on the Billboard Latin charts are Reggaeton or Reggaeton influenced tracks from Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee, to Shakira & Maluma, to Nicky Jam, and Enrique Iglesias ft. Everybody & Their Momma. And it continues in the Top 10.

There has been a huge rise in what music critics are now calling "Reggaeton-Pop". A new hybrid of reggaeton meets latin-pop which you can hear with "Chantaje", "Vente Pa Ca", & "Despacito". You guys need to get with the winning team because it's everywhere, and Jen needs to serve a bop.
            Then again you're talking to the same ppl that thought that her release date was the same as CAUM and who don't know Motiff lol

Contributor

Mar 29, 2017#1281

DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:
              JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:^ Ha! You lost. Reggaeton is winning.

Jennifer deserves a Reggaeton smash by now. She is Puerto Rican! She should be serving these left to right before Shakira ("Hips Don't Lie", "La Tortura", "Chantaje"), who is Colombian.

By the way, anyone who is saying no to Reggaeton really need to look at the charts. The top four songs on the Billboard Latin charts are Reggaeton or Reggaeton influenced tracks from Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee, to Shakira & Maluma, to Nicky Jam, and Enrique Iglesias ft. Everybody & Their Momma. And it continues in the Top 10.

There has been a huge rise in what music critics are now calling "Reggaeton-Pop". A new hybrid of reggaeton meets latin-pop which you can hear with "Chantaje", "Vente Pa Ca", & "Despacito". You guys need to get with the winning team because it's everywhere, and Jen needs to serve a bop.
              Then again you're talking to the same ppl that thought that her release date was the same as CAUM and who don't know Motiff lol
              True. LMAO!

14K2,614
              Doctor of Jenology
              14K2,614

Mar 29, 2017#1282

Then Again you want everything Shakira does !!

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 29, 2017#1283

I need an uptempo guys . Enough with ballads . Ppl wants to danceand be happy not dramatic

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 29, 2017#1284

rafaelsalguero wrote:Then Again you want everything Shakira does !!
                    Actually Shakira knows what people wants.

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 29, 2017#1285

Love_JLO wrote:
                      SO TRUE

16K4,305
                      Contributor
                      16K4,305

Mar 29, 2017#1286

Are you guys still talking whether people want dance or ballad from Jennifer?
                        Have you seen chart positions of Olvídame y Pega la Vuelta, Chegaste? Guess you didn't, because there is NO chart positions.
                        She even performed at Latin Grammy, which is the biggest platform for Spanish music. What happened? Nothing.
                        She worked with the legend (some people say it, most people don't know who Roberto Carlos is) what happened to that song?

Look at CAUM; noone cared about that album. She lost MANY fans by releasing an album full of Marc Anthony produced ballads. Not even critics like it, CAUM's metacritic score is 45. Worst than all of her albums :coffee

I can't believe she is still working with her ex-husband for the new Spanish album, like she never learns.
                        And if this album will be like CAUM, I swear I won't buy it. Besides few stans here, NOONE WANTS TO HEAR BALLADS FROM HER.

She tried it MANY TIMES, but it didn't work. She should just give people what they want, record a great uptempo song and a sexy video shaking her ass. THATS IT.

While we are talking about this, Shakira's CHANTAJE has over 900 million views, certified DIAMOND in US, also topped the Spain, Chile, Mexico and US Billboard Latin Songs charts and reached the top ten many countries.

Intro to Jenology

Mar 29, 2017#1287

Love_JLO wrote:
                          And JLO, Marc Anthony and Latin Sony Music don´t know what people want?! You are crazy! Jen doesn´t want to sing the cheapest chicken shit! Everybody wants to dance, evident, but it may be something different, not the fucking reggaetón!!!

16K4,305
                          Contributor
                          16K4,305

Mar 29, 2017#1288

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:Jennifer deserves a Reggaeton smash by now. She is Puerto Rican! She should be serving these left to right before Shakira ("Hips Don't Lie", "La Tortura", "Chantaje"), who is Colombian.

Hate to admit, but I fully agree with this post.

Intro to Jenology

Mar 29, 2017#1289

mEm wrote:Are you guys still talking whether people want dance or ballad from Jennifer?
                              Have you seen chart positions of Olvídame y Pega la Vuelta, Chegaste? Guess you didn't, because there is NO chart positions.
                              She even performed at Latin Grammy, which is the biggest platform for Spanish music. What happened? Nothing.
                              She worked with the legend (some people say it, most people don't know who Roberto Carlos is) what happened to that song?

Look at CAUM; noone cared about that album. She lost MANY fans by releasing an album full of Marc Anthony produced ballads. Not even critics like it, CAUM's metacritic score is 45. Worst than all of her albums :coffee

I can't believe she is still working with her ex-husband for the new Spanish album, like she never learns.
                              And if this album will be like CAUM, I swear I won't buy it. Besides few stans here, NOONE WANTS TO HEAR BALLADS FROM HER.

She tried it MANY TIMES, but it didn't work. She should just give people what they want, record a great uptempo song and a sexy video shaking her ass. THATS IT.

While we are talking about this, Shakira's CHANTAJE has over 900 million views, certified DIAMOND in US, also topped the Spain, Chile, Mexico and US Billboard Latin Songs charts and reached the top ten many countries.

If you don´t like Como Ama Una Mujer, it´s your personal problem! I like it and for mi it´s her best album! If she makes again something similar, I´ll buy it with much pleasure!!!! And I do WANT TO HEAR BALLADS FROM HER!!!

Intro to Jenology

Mar 29, 2017#1290

ripoll wrote:
                                mEm wrote:Are you guys still talking whether people want dance or ballad from Jennifer?

If you don´t like Como Ama Una Mujer, it´s your personal problem! I like it and for mi it´s her best album! If she makes again something similar, I´ll buy it with much pleasure!!!! And I do WANT TO HEAR BALLADS FROM HER!!!
                                At this stage of her career...Jen doesn't need to worry a single bit about chart positions or success.
                                Albums now are labours of love...nobody is making money off music sales.
                                So she will put what she loves on this album from her singing to the song writing and hoping it translates to what her fans like and I'm sure millions will love it.
                                Marc knows her like no other...and this album will be true and genuine.

CAUM is honestly one of my fav albums. It's stunningly beautiful and she did have a lot of success with it.

20K7,823
                                Doctor of Jenology
                                20K7,823

Mar 29, 2017#1291

Charts, charts, charts ... you're obsessed with charts lol
                                  And saying she should just record a video with ass shaking to get a hit ? Mess lol

Personally, I dont think it will be CAUM 2.0, but let's wait for the first single !

Intro to Jenology

Mar 29, 2017#1292

PeteJLo wrote:
                                    ripoll wrote:

At this stage of her career...Jen doesn't need to worry a single bit about chart positions or success.
                                    So she will put what she loves on this album from her singing to the song writing and hoping it translates to what her fans like and I'm sure millions will love it.

CAUM is honestly one of my fav albums. It's stunningly beautiful and she did have a lot of success with it.

The Sun Can´t be Hide Whit a Finger.
                                    Jennifer lost fans whit CAUM, she give before of that songs like "Get Right"(Fabolous) & "Hold You Down"(Fat Joe & Don Omar) which were urban influenced. All the people was waiting and exiten by her first spanish album and waiting dance and urban music, and she gave 11 boring and insipid ballads with a an album photoshop where she looked age. After of that, nothing was the same. And This isn't just my opinion.

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 29, 2017#1293

PeteJLo wrote:
                                      ripoll wrote:

Luka711 wrote:Charts, charts, charts ... you're obsessed with charts lol
                                      And saying she should just record a video with ass shaking to get a hit ? Mess lol

Personally, I dont think it will be CAUM 2.0, but let's wait for the first single !
                                      Esto va mas alla de Charts, estamos hablando de imagen de una artista como Jennifer Lopez. Latinoamerica tiene solamente la oportunidad de escuchar musica de ella en español cada 10 años y esperamos escucharla haciendo lo mismo que en ingles, musica bailable con influencias urbanas.
                                      Como Ama Una Mujer fue un album muy esperado y desepciono a todos, nadie esperaba verla convertida en un ibrido de Rocio Durcal o Rocio Jurado, las criticas fueron pesimas, ningun critico tampoco le dio el visto bueno, pero claro un error lo comete cualquiera pero cometerlo 2 veces es otra cosa.

Contributor

Mar 29, 2017#1294

albacho wrote:
                                        PeteJLo wrote:
                                        ripoll wrote:

Esto va mas alla de Charts, estamos hablando de imagen de una artista como Jennifer Lopez. Latinoamerica tiene solamente la oportunidad de escuchar musica de ella en español cada 10 años y esperamos escucharla haciendo lo mismo que en ingles, musica bailable con influencias urbanas.
                                        Como Ama Una Mujer fue un album muy esperado y desepciono a todos, nadie esperaba verla convertida en un ibrido de Rocio Durcal o Rocio Jurado, las criticas fueron pesimas, ningun critico tampoco le dio el visto bueno, pero claro un error lo comete cualquiera pero cometerlo 2 veces es otra cosa.
                                        THANK YOU!!
                                        Preach! #OnPoint

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 29, 2017#1295

albacho wrote:
                                          PeteJLo wrote:
                                          ripoll wrote:

English please?

Intro to Jenology

Mar 29, 2017#1296

albacho wrote:
                                            PeteJLo wrote:
                                            ripoll wrote:

¡En primer lugar, mi alma, Como Ama Una Mujer no decepcionó a todos! ¡Aprende a responder por ti y no por los demás! Toma: Commercially, the album became one of the first Spanish albums to debut inside the top-ten on the US Billboard 200 and the highest debut sales in the United States for a Spanish record. Elsewhere, it topped the Switzerland charts and became a top-ten album in eight other countries. By debuting inside the top-ten, Lopez became the fifth artist to land in the top ten with Spanish-language albums. The album also marked the highest debut sales in the United States for a Spanish album and the highest digital sales for a Spanish album. It also topped the Billboard Latin Albums Chart for four consecutive weeks; spending 30 weeks on the chart before leaving the top 100. It has sold over 2,000,000 copies worldwide.
                                            En segundo lugar, el album LOVE con muchas canciones bailables, incluyendo la canción más exitosa de toda su carrera solo se pudo vender de 1,063,000 copies. ¿Ves la diferencia?
                                            En tercer lugar, si Jennifer tradujera completamente uno se sus mejores discos This Is Me... Then, ¿que dirías? ¿Qué es una gran decepción? ¡El album fue exitoso aunque haya solo una canción relativamente bailable en él!
                                            En cuarto lugar, ¿quién te dijo que su segundo album en español será como CAUM, o sea, lleno de baladas, mm?
                                            Total, ¡te suplico que tengas mucho cuidado con las babosadas que dices!

22K4,141
                                            Doctor of Jenology
                                            22K4,141

Mar 29, 2017#1297

No other languages here please!

Flop or not, I just hope she starts the new era next week. It's about f..... time.

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 29, 2017#1298

ripoll wrote:
                                                albacho wrote:
                                                PeteJLo wrote:
                                                ripoll wrote:

¡En primer lugar, mi alma, Como Ama Una Mujer no decepcionó a todos! ¡Aprende a responder por ti y no por los demás! Toma: Commercially, the album became one of the first Spanish albums to debut inside the top-ten on the US Billboard 200 and the highest debut sales in the United States for a Spanish record. Elsewhere, it topped the Switzerland charts and became a top-ten album in eight other countries. By debuting inside the top-ten, Lopez became the fifth artist to land in the top ten with Spanish-language albums. The album also marked the highest debut sales in the United States for a Spanish album and the highest digital sales for a Spanish album. It also topped the Billboard Latin Albums Chart for four consecutive weeks; spending 30 weeks on the chart before leaving the top 100. As of August 2014, it has sold over 2,000,000 copies worldwide.
                                                En segundo lugar, el album LOVE con muchas canciones bailables, incluyendo la canción más exitosa de toda su carrera was the 37th best-selling album worldwide of 2011, with sales of 1,063,000 copies. ¿Ves la diferencia?
                                                En tercer lugar, si Jennifer tradujera completamente uno se sus mejores discos This Is Me... Then, ¿que diría? ¿Qué es una gran decepción? ¡El album fue exitoso aunque haya solo una canción relativamente bailable en él!
                                                En cuarto lugar, ¿quién te dijo que su segundo album en español será como CAUM, o sea, lleno de baladas, mm?
                                                Total, ¡te suplico que tengas mucho cuidado con las babosadas que dices!
                                                Babosadas???
                                                Disculpame pero Jennifer Lopez en el año 2005 era una artista completamente famosa. Esa fue la razon de las ventas de Como Ama Una Mujer. Despues de ese tragico disco muchisimos fans perdieron el interes en su musica quieras o no aceptarlo sony music incluso adujeron que no sabian que publico estaba interesado en su musica por que Jennifer tenia una identidad musical y la perdio en ese punto de su carrera y no fue sino hasta el 2011 que literalmente resucito su carrera tal y como abras podido leer en cualquier parte pero es obio que ya que perdio a sus seguidores no iva a tener el exito que obtuvo antes con J.Lo o This is me.. Them.
                                                Y para dejartelo claro dime si alguien recuerda alguna de las canciones de Como Ama Una Mujer asi como recuerdan sus exitos como Get Right o Waiting For tonight, nadie.. simplemente fans que dicen todo lo que jennifer haga esta bien, ella nunca puede equivocarse.
                                                Y a las pruebas me remito. Ni Olvidame y pega la vuelta ni Chegaste han tenido un poco de pegue al contrario de lo que es Adrenalina, Follow the leader asi que no me vengas con que es lo que yo pienzo.. es lo que lamentablemente ha pasado.

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 29, 2017#1299

Wtf guys plz as much as i love the spanish language but plz english

Contributor

Mar 29, 2017#1300

I'm really really thrilled about Spanish album. It's certain that she will do English one too but Spanish one is like cherry on top! Hoping for the ballads but also Adrenalina alike songs. Flop or not, i'll always be here to support her. Besides quality of music can't be defined by charts and sales.

Read more posts (432 remaining)