Contributor

Oct 05, 2016#26

Everything is available in the USA now!

23K5,924
    Doctor of Jenology
    23K5,924

Oct 05, 2016#27

It's been a while since I watched this, I keep forgetting how much I love this show. :love

Why upload all these now though? lol

Intro to Jenology

Oct 05, 2016#28

nixy1991 wrote:It's been a while since I watched this, I keep forgetting how much I love this show. :love

Why upload all these now though? lol
        Because the new era is coming....

14K2,614
        Doctor of Jenology
        14K2,614

Oct 05, 2016#29

oh yeah I forget about "Fresh Out The Oven" !!!

Intermediate Jenology

Oct 05, 2016#30

But you can tall, who has she grown as an artist, and a performer, she much better now! I'm so proud!!! :love2

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 05, 2016#31

HBV88 wrote:I wonder why these videos are not available in the US???
              It should be its working for me

Oct 05, 2016#32

I hope this is a sign that we would be getting new music later on this year!

Master of Jenology

Oct 06, 2016#33

this kind of thing is making her so irrelevant thanks to her decision or her team, they are a joke to add to vevo an almost 14 years concert while them should add at least one or two performances of dance again world tour, random performance of some award or american idol. :coffee

Oct 06, 2016#34

I can't believe you guys are so happy about this, I was happy 13 years ago when this was new .
                    by the way where the hell is "no me ames"?! this iconic song is one of her best spanish songs

12K588
                    Doctor of Jenology
                    12K588

Oct 06, 2016#35

DtothaLO wrote:I can't believe you guys are so happy about this, I was happy 13 years ago when this was new .
                      by the way where the hell is "no me ames"?! this iconic song is one of her best spanish songs
                      I understand but they have to start somewhere... :oops: let's hope they'll keep adding more performances from now on! ;)

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 09, 2016#36

Ain't It Funny reached 101.133 views which she's most watched video of this concert. However, Feelin' So Good is least watched video with 8.006 views.

14K2,614
                        Doctor of Jenology
                        14K2,614

Oct 09, 2016#37

DtothaLO wrote:this kind of thing is making her so irrelevant thanks to her decision or her team, they are a joke to add to vevo an almost 14 years concert while them should add at least one or two performances of dance again world tour, random performance of some award or american idol. :coffee
                          15 Years concert!!! This was recorded on September 2001 :coffee
                          And yeah you're right, her TEAM and LABEL needs to upload all her videos, even "Fresh Out The Oven" and the miniclip "Good Hit". Also all her live performances

12K11,437
                          Contributor
                          12K11,437

Oct 10, 2016#38

This concert was everything back in the days. I remember recording this on NBC and being so excited to finally get a full concert from her

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 10, 2016#39

DtothaLO wrote:this kind of thing is making her so irrelevant thanks to her decision or her team, they are a joke to add to vevo an almost 14 years concert while them should add at least one or two performances of dance again world tour, random performance of some award or american idol. :coffee
                              Usually when an artist is on the down low, Vevo uploads performances from the artist. And they likely didn't have access to the concert prior to her re-signing to Epic last year, so hence its addition now. But at least they're putting it up; they could've left it down, and then no one would've had something to bitch about... like always!

Oct 10, 2016#40

rafaelsalguero wrote:
                                15 Years concert!!! This was recorded on September 2001 :coffee
                                And yeah you're right, her TEAM and LABEL needs to upload all her videos, even "Fresh Out The Oven" and the miniclip "Good Hit". Also all her live performances
                                I doubt they'll add "Fresh Out the Oven", since it was never billed a song by "Jennifer Lopez", it was Who is Lola?".

Doctor of Jenology

Oct 14, 2016#41

They uploaded No Me Ames music video on her Vevo

What a great video

Master of Jenology

Oct 14, 2016#42

This was also uploaded

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 14, 2016#43

^They finally added "No Me Ames" video. Also, I hadn't seen "On the 6 EPK" video. It's amazing.

14K678
                                      Admin
                                      14K678

Oct 14, 2016#44

Finally! Now they need to make I'm Real original available world wide!

Doctor of Jenology

Oct 14, 2016#45

SC88 wrote:Finally! Now they need to make I'm Real original available world wide!
                                          Por Arriesgarnos also pleaseeee :woot :woot :woot

that song, that video >>>>>>>>>>>>

:bow :bow :bow

Oct 14, 2016#46

BTW, Sony Latin seems to start dealing too much with her for that era!

14K2,614
                                            Doctor of Jenology
                                            14K2,614

Oct 14, 2016#47

We still need this on her VEVO Channel:

-ALIVE
                                              -JENNY FROM THE BLOCK (Loving You Break version)
                                              -GET RIGHT (Remix Feat.Fabolous)
                                              -HOLD YOU DOWN
                                              -POR ARRIESGARNOS
                                              -BRAVE
                                              -FRESH OUT THE OVEN
                                              -GOOD HIT (Album Teaser Clip)
                                              -TAKE CARE (Album Teaser Clip)

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 14, 2016#48

rafaelsalguero wrote:We still need this on her VEVO Channel:

-ALIVE
                                                -HOLD YOU DOWN
                                                -POR ARRIESGARNOS
                                                -BRAVE
                                                -FRESH OUT THE OVEN
                                                Brave? Is it released? I thought that it hadn't released.

22K4,141
                                                Doctor of Jenology
                                                22K4,141

Oct 14, 2016#49

Finally, lol.

She needs to upload the following,

1.I'm Real (Original Version) (make it available worldwide)
                                                  2.Alive
                                                  3.Get Right (Hip-Hop Remix) (Feat. Fabolous)
                                                  4.Hold You Down (Feat. Fat Joe)
                                                  5.Por Arriesgarnos
                                                  6.Fresh Out The Oven (Feat. Pitbull)

Doctor of Jenology

Oct 15, 2016#50

rafaelsalguero wrote:We still need this on her VEVO Channel:

-ALIVE
                                                    -HOLD YOU DOWN
                                                    -POR ARRIESGARNOS
                                                    -BRAVE
                                                    -FRESH OUT THE OVEN
                                                    We need Jenny From The Block with rappers, LYB break version is already on VEVO!

Read more posts (110 remaining)