Intro to Jenology

Apr 20, 2017#101

JLoAKA1999 wrote:
    Nothin On Me wrote:

"Hold You Down" has been unlocked worldwide!

The single that damaged all potential for the Rebirth Era!!
    LOL ur so brutal! I really kind of liked it...maybe they thought they would have the all i have effect and it failed. I love the urban flair

22K4,145
    Doctor of Jenology
    22K4,145

Apr 20, 2017#102

I can never forgive her for not having Step Into My World as a single.

Doctor of Jenology

Apr 20, 2017#103

CosTaSsSs wrote:I can never forgive her for not having Step Into My World as a single.
        THIS. I still listen to it, what a missing opportunity.

16K4,305
        Contributor
        16K4,305

Apr 20, 2017#104

chrisjlover wrote:
          CosTaSsSs wrote:I can never forgive her for not having Step Into My World as a single.
          THIS. I still listen to it, what a missing opportunity.
          One of my favorite songs from her, ever.
          I remember making BB's Top 40 JLo songs, EVERYONE said SIMW

12K11,439
          Contributor
          12K11,439

Apr 20, 2017#105

JLoAKA1999 wrote:
            Nothin On Me wrote:

Ugh this song/video should of been banned worldwide instead of unlocked. I think this is easily her worst song and AWFUL single choice. Why they didn't release the remix is beyond me - that would have smashed. Love the way she sounded on the remix.

Doctor of Jenology

Apr 20, 2017#106

Same here . A great track

Intro to Jenology

Apr 20, 2017#107

Really!?? I mean i dont hate it. I did kind of somewhat enjoyed it but i never saw it as a single material. To me it juay doesnt grab attention. Like its not uptempo and its not an emotional ballad either...its a lil sexy but it isnt all the way....its just in the middle...nothing to hate but nothing stands out u know what i mean?

22K4,145
                Doctor of Jenology
                22K4,145

Apr 20, 2017#108

Dancej wrote:
                  Really!?? I mean i dont hate it. I did kind of somewhat enjoyed it but i never saw it as a single material. To me it juay doesnt grab attention. Like its not uptempo and its not an emotional ballad either...its a lil sexy but it isnt all the way....its just in the middle...nothing to hate but nothing stands out u know what i mean?

LMAO jk

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 20, 2017#109

I would never forgive that she didn't release "Could this be love? As a single instead of" Baila". :(

22K4,145
                    Doctor of Jenology
                    22K4,145

Apr 20, 2017#110

emiliano06 wrote:I would never forgive that she didn't release "Could this be love? As a single instead of" Baila". :(
                      But Baila was never a single!

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 20, 2017#111

It had a music video!! That's what I mean. I think "Could this be love" is the best Jennifer's song ever!!

14K2,616
                        Doctor of Jenology
                        14K2,616

Apr 20, 2017#112

"BAILA" was an unreleased video, they did for "Music of the Heart" soundtrack on 1998, was never a single

yeah I think "could This Be Love" or "Too Late" are good songs from "ON THE 6". I wish a "CTBL" performance on Las Vegas instead of "I Hope You Dance"

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 21, 2017#113

JLoAKA1999 wrote:
                            Nothin On Me wrote:

It's simply because it came out at the wrong time. "Get Right" came out in January 2015, and no more than one-month later, in February 20005, Epic released "Hold You Down". They should've given "Get Right" proper time to launch into the spring, and then released a different song as the second single by June/July 2005, and saved "Hold You Down" for fall 2005/winter 2006. It was poor promotion on behalf of her label and her management team.

Apr 21, 2017#114

emiliano06 wrote:I would never forgive that she didn't release "Could this be love? As a single instead of" Baila". :(
                              "Baila" came before On the 6; both songs are from two totally different era-types where Jen and her career are concerned.

Intro to Jenology

Apr 21, 2017#115

Nothin On Me wrote:
                                JLoAKA1999 wrote:
                                Nothin On Me wrote:

It's simply because it came out at the wrong time. "Get Right" came out in January 2015, and no more than one-month later, in February 20005, Epic released "Hold You Down". They should've given "Get Right" proper time to launch into the spring, and then released a different song as the second single by June/July 2005, and saved "Hold You Down" for fall 2005/winter 2006. It was poor promotion on behalf of her label and her management team.

If Tommy Mottola was around that issue would never been occurred.

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 21, 2017#116

JLoAKA1999 wrote:
                                  Nothin On Me wrote:
                                  JLoAKA1999 wrote:
                                  Nothin On Me wrote:

If Tommy Mottola was around that issue would never been occurred.
                                  I don't know if Tommy would've fixed the poor handling of the Rebirth er, especially since he made his own mistakes at Sony Music. The entire blame cannot be put on Sony/Epic; some has to be put on Jen and her management team.

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 21, 2017#117

I would kill for a Could this be Love performance. It's the most played song on my computer.

Doctor of Jenology

Apr 22, 2017#118

Nothin On Me wrote:
                                      JLoAKA1999 wrote:
                                      Nothin On Me wrote:

I was wondering why everybody hates Hold you down lol

It's been 12 years people, get over it. Song is cute :love2

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 10, 2018#119

Just added! Finally!

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 10, 2018#120

Amen!

22K4,145
                                          Doctor of Jenology
                                          22K4,145

Jan 10, 2018#121

All of her singles are now uploaded, only different versions are missing which is kinda ok! Alive video version sounded always so much better than the album version.

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 11, 2018#122

I want Fresh Out The Oven and Get Right (Hip Hop Remix)!

14K2,616
                                              Doctor of Jenology
                                              14K2,616

Jan 11, 2018#123

What is missing yet ??

-Fresh Out The Oven
                                                -Get Right (Hip Hop Remix)
                                                -Good Hit (Teaser)

Intro to Jenology

Jan 11, 2018#124

rafaelsalguero wrote:What is missing yet ??

-Fresh Out The Oven
                                                  -Get Right (Hip Hop Remix)
                                                  -Good Hit (Teaser)
                                                  Take Care and Good Hit Teaser.
                                                  I only wish JLo or her team someday release the Worry No More and Booty full version as Emotions.

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 11, 2018#125

yes!! i would also like for the channel to have a full version of emotions!!

Read more posts (35 remaining)