12K588
Doctor of Jenology
12K588

Sep 29, 2016#51

Ciara would be an amazing addition to the show as she is one of the best if not THE best dancer out there and she would literally KILL to be with Jen on a project. :coffee

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 30, 2016#52

how many judges are there in this show? and how many girls and boys usually? any videos from the past so we have an idea how the show works and how they judge?

Intermediate Jenology

Sep 30, 2016#53

Not here for it. AT. ALL

10K7
        Doctor of Jenology
        10K7

Oct 05, 2016#54

World Of Dance Spoilers: See Jennifer Lopez’s Show Audition Details Here

BY Mecyll Jamila

NBC recently announced about World Of Dance, a Jennifer Lopez’s executive produced show, scheduled to air soon. The network encouraged all dancers to join and to win the $1 million prize and the title “Best in the World.”

The upcoming show dedicated to showcase every person’s “talent, passion, discipline, and exhilaration of dance.” As much as talent is concerned, the judges and mentors like Jennifer Lopez searched for persons or groups of people who possessed the perfect dancing combo in accordance to the competition’s criteria: Routine, Execution, Presentation and Crowd Appeal.

“I identify with the struggles, passion, discipline, competition and exhilaration of dance. I am excited that with this show we can skyrocket a dancer’s career and help guide them to success,” Jennifer Lopez said.

World of Dance is open to all age brackets from under 16 years old and up regardless of what particular dance type the person excels, since the show acknowledges an unlimited range of dances such as hip-hop, krumping, popping, locking, tap, ballet, break dancing, ballroom, clogging, stomping and more. That means when the contestants decide to join the competition, there is no need to limit their presentation as long as it is passable to the show’s standards.

The show will divide the contestants, who passed the nationwide auditions, into categories into Junior, which comprises the acts below 16 years of age, Upper, which encompasses the groups of 1 to 4 over 16 years old, and lastly, Team, which includes groups of more than five members over 16 years old.

After passing the auditions, the judges welcome the performers and evaluate their dance presentation during their face offs until only one contestant remains standing. The contestants need to showcase their best dance moves based on World Of Dance’s criteria.

To register, visit their official casting site. To understand the instruction on how to submit their audition entries, the enthusiasts should see their official YouTube videos for details.

World Of Dance is a new Jennifer Lopez-executive produced dancing competition show to air on NBC soon. Along with Lopez are Elaine Goldsmith-Thomas and Benny Medina from Nuyorian Productions, Kris Curry, Matilda Zoltowski, David Gonzalez, Matthew Everitt and Al Hassas.

http://www.movienewsguide.com/world-dan ... ils/290506

Master of Jenology

Oct 18, 2016#55

When does this air? I'm guessing same time as Shades Of Blue Jan? Wouldn't she film the audition for Nov/Dec or it straight to Live Tapings in Jan?

46K3,683
            Admin
            46K3,683

Oct 18, 2016#56

The air date hasn't been announced yet.

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 18, 2016#57

It would be nice to see her on SOB one day and WOD the next. NBC seems to be supportive of her and her production company.

20K7,956
                Doctor of Jenology
                20K7,956

Nov 29, 2016#58

14K6,391
                  Contributor
                  14K6,391

Nov 29, 2016#59

huh I almost forgot about that show, don't care for it but she should have got an other female judge.

22K4,158
                    Doctor of Jenology
                    22K4,158

Nov 29, 2016#60

I low-key hoped this was cancelled.

Master of Jenology

Nov 29, 2016#61

daisylo wrote:huh I almost forgot about that show, don't care for it but she should have got an other female judge.
                        She's hardly ever mix with a female judge...eg Idol..

Contributor

Nov 29, 2016#62

Good lineup though I rather would've seen Usher or Chris and a female like Ciara or Britney.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 29, 2016#63

It's very clear that television is her medium right now, so she's milking it while she can.

Contributor

Nov 29, 2016#64

People love Derek but.. Ne-Yo? lol.

12K588
                              Doctor of Jenology
                              12K588

Nov 29, 2016#65

Derek and Ne-Yo are both excellent choices. I wish there was another female one too but i see why Jen would want to be the only girl in this... i expect a lot of high profile guest judges too tbh. :D She should definitely get Janet, Bey or Britney if she can. Usher or Timberlake would be good too. Oh, Ciara and Nicole are INSANE dancers too. They would be great judges also! :D

20K7,956
                                Doctor of Jenology
                                20K7,956

Nov 29, 2016#66

Yeah, guest judges is a cool idea. I'm fine with the judges table tbh.

I smell a song with Ne-Yo is coming lol

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 30, 2016#67

Luka711 wrote:Yeah, guest judges is a cool idea. I'm fine with the judges table tbh.

I smell a song with Ne-Yo is coming lol
                                    Yeah I think he said he wrote a song for her back in July 2015.

Nov 30, 2016#68

I cannot wait! I wonder when it will air. Hope this does not get in the way with her AIH Vegas residency.

10K7
                                      Doctor of Jenology
                                      10K7

Nov 30, 2016#69

They were working together and she is rumored to be featured on his upcoming album.

I love Ne-Yo but that was such a random choice :lol. I just hope it means their music stuff is really coming.

12K11,649
                                        Contributor
                                        12K11,649

Nov 30, 2016#70

Still not looking forward to this but I'm sure I'll tune in just to see her and I ain't mad that I get to stare at Derek too

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 30, 2016#71

I hope some of the contestants dance to some of Jen's music.

12K588
                                            Doctor of Jenology
                                            12K588

Nov 30, 2016#72

I would also love to see Jason Derulo in this! He is a great dancer!

10K7
                                              Doctor of Jenology
                                              10K7

Nov 30, 2016#73

^ Now that'd be a good choice.

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 30, 2016#74

Who is Derek?

Master of Jenology

Nov 30, 2016#75

Wonder when they're going to film this show, hope it doesn't get in the way of anything else

Read more posts (184 remaining)