Intro to Jenology

Jul 05, 2017#276

I'm so excited for this project, I hope Jen doesn't drop it

Contributor

Jul 05, 2017#277

This needs to be sooo gritty and intense. Come on Jen you can do it!

Master of Jenology

Sep 12, 2017#278

Any idea when this film being in production March 2018?

Master of Jenology

Sep 13, 2017#279

JLOFANCHRIS wrote:This needs to be sooo gritty and intense. Come on Jen you can do it!
          Exactly. And with a movie like this Arod better not be on set taping everything to put on Instagram like a 15 year old

Intro to Jenology

Sep 13, 2017#280

jenfan76 wrote:
            JLOFANCHRIS wrote:This needs to be sooo gritty and intense. Come on Jen you can do it!
            Exactly. And with a movie like this Arod better not be on set taping everything to put on Instagram like a 15 year old
            Yes! ^^^^^THIS!^^^^^ And I really, really hope ARod doesn't want to try his hand at acting in the Griselda project, like Punky Brewster Casper did in Shades.

23K5,924
            Doctor of Jenology
            23K5,924

Sep 14, 2017#281

First stills of CZJ as Griselda.

:jencough

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 14, 2017#282

Looks nothing like Griselda,they ignored the make up that one of the biopics most need.

23K5,924
                Doctor of Jenology
                23K5,924

Sep 14, 2017#283

Literally all they needed to do is change her nose and chin, and that's it. Could Lifetime not afford it or something?

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 14, 2017#284

nixy1991 wrote:Literally all they needed to do is change her nose and chin, and that's it. Could Lifetime not afford it or something?
                    Is that second picture is Griselda????

14K6,346
                    Contributor
                    14K6,346

Sep 14, 2017#285

with Jen's bone structure it's gonna be harder to make her look like her, they better have the best make-up artist.

23K5,924
                      Doctor of Jenology
                      23K5,924

Sep 14, 2017#286

Love_JLO wrote:
                        nixy1991 wrote:Literally all they needed to do is change her nose and chin, and that's it. Could Lifetime not afford it or something?
                        Is that second picture is Griselda????
                        I think this is Griselda when she was younger.

14K6,346
                        Contributor
                        14K6,346

Sep 14, 2017#287

^ really ? i've only see those pictures of her younger, like she never looks like the same person.

23K5,924
                          Doctor of Jenology
                          23K5,924

Sep 14, 2017#288

daisylo wrote:^ really ? i've only see those pictures of her younger, like she never looks like the same person.
                            I know, it's really weird. Her face changed a lot over the years. Her left eye is distinctly smaller (or just half-closed for some reason? IDK, I'm not an ophthalmologist. lol) than her right in all pictures, that's how you can tell it's her.

She looked kinda good in the pic I posted. :oops:

14K2,771
                            Contributor
                            14K2,771

Sep 14, 2017#289

Really really hope she will prepare herself well for this
                              Dont wanna see pretty JLo hope she wants to go gritty, ugly and dirty for this

And please Jenn no side projects when youre shooting this
                              She can totally pull this off all she needs is focus

Intermediate Jenology

Sep 14, 2017#290

I hope she'll really ugly and dirty herself up, but I kind of doubt it. We'll probably get something similar to Zeta-Jones. I don't see how this is going to fit into her Spring schedule due to Vegas, especially if Shades is renewed. Anyone know? Daisy?

14K6,346
                                Contributor
                                14K6,346

Sep 15, 2017#291

JFan wrote:I hope she'll really ugly and dirty herself up, but I kind of doubt it. We'll probably get something similar to Zeta-Jones. I don't see how this is going to fit into her Spring schedule due to Vegas, especially if Shades is renewed. Anyone know? Daisy?
                                  With Vegas I can't see when she can film it unless this can be shot in 3 weeks which is impossible, I don't know why they spread her Vegas schedule like that, she has January and most of February but she has World of dance, if like you said Shades doesn't get a 4th season she can in the summer but that's it even at the end of the year she'll have the NBC musical if that's still on.

Intro to Jenology

Sep 15, 2017#292

I want it to be deep dark and hardcore. Not a chick flick

12K11,426
                                    Contributor
                                    12K11,426

Sep 15, 2017#293

Dancej wrote:I want it to be deep dark and hardcore. Not a chick flick
                                      DEAD..I think its safe to say this movie will be dark. There is no way of romanticizing her story. The woman had lovers but I believe she ended up killing some of them. She is such a twisted bitch and I cannot believe this has not been made into a big movie yet. I am fascinated by her story and so glad Jen is attached to this project. For those that don't know much about her look up documentaries on her - bitch was NUTS...I think Cocaine Cowboys 2 focuses a bit on her. If she really dives DEEP into this role and focuses on it, this can do wonders for her and get her some awards/nominations. These types of roles is where she shines.

13K1,207
                                      Doctor of Jenology
                                      13K1,207

Sep 15, 2017#294

So there are gonna be 2 movies about her? One w/CZD for some channel no one cares about and another one w/JLo for a big screen?

I'm confused here please help lol

16K4,305
                                        Contributor
                                        16K4,305

Sep 15, 2017#295

The fact that this is a TV movie bothers me... like, can't they afford to release in theaters?

Sep 15, 2017#296

kateflo wrote:So there are gonna be 2 movies about her? One w/CZD for some channel no one cares about and another one w/JLo for a big screen?

Catherine Zeta-Jones --> Lifetime's channel
                                            Jen --> HBO

2 different movies for 2 different channels about same woman.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... lanco.html

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 15, 2017#297

mEm wrote:The fact that this is a TV movie bothers me... like, can't they afford to release in theaters?
                                              Most TV movies cant release in theaters but a few TV movies can,I guess it depends on production company and their chanels.

13K1,207
                                              Doctor of Jenology
                                              13K1,207

Sep 15, 2017#298

mEm wrote:
                                                kateflo wrote:So there are gonna be 2 movies about her? One w/CZD for some channel no one cares about and another one w/JLo for a big screen?

Catherine Zeta-Jones --> Lifetime's channel
                                                Jen --> HBO

2 different movies for 2 different channels about same woman.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... lanco.html
                                                Kinda pointless.. Well. It's better than another rom-com.

14K6,346
                                                Contributor
                                                14K6,346

Sep 15, 2017#299

mEm wrote:The fact that this is a TV movie bothers me... like, can't they afford to release in theaters?
                                                  This wouldn't do well in theater HBO is the perfect channel to do it.

Master of Jenology

Sep 15, 2017#300

I guess her Instagram just gave us the confirmation we needed. That big shot boss better put in the most money into this movie!!!

Read more posts (134 remaining)