Doctor of Jenology

Sep 16, 2017#301

Can't wait till she films this. Truly the only saving grace in acting this past decade. She better not try to juggle 8million things while she preps and films this. I want Jen to focus solely on this. Study Griselda, nail her mannerisms and her way of talking, breathe her, become her. She aint gonna be able to give 100% if her attention is divided on doing random interviews, photoshoots, performing for rich CEO's overseas, filming other shows and going to pointless red carpet events etc..

Master of Jenology

Sep 20, 2017#302

juniorsega wrote:Can't wait till she films this. Truly the only saving grace in acting this past decade. She better not try to juggle 8million things while she preps and films this. I want Jen to focus solely on this. Study Griselda, nail her mannerisms and her way of talking, breathe her, become her. She aint gonna be able to give 100% if her attention is divided on doing random interviews, photoshoots, performing for rich CEO's overseas, filming other shows and going to pointless red carpet events etc..

Master of Jenology

Dec 09, 2017#303

When is this project coming or it got shelved?

Master of Jenology

Dec 09, 2017#304

i think it died lol

14K6,346
          Contributor
          14K6,346

Dec 09, 2017#305

JLOSEXYJLO wrote:i think it died lol
            Still on Elaine talked about it a couple of weeks ago she said they're filming it in 2018 but I don't know when she can, with WOD, Vegas and Sob unless they don't film a 4th season of Shades or at the end of the year if BBB is canceled.

Dec 09, 2017#306

lol the trailer for CZJ version has been online for almost a month.

doesn't look good at all..

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 09, 2017#307

daisylo wrote:
                Still on Elaine talked about it a couple of weeks ago she said they're filming it in 2018 but I don't know when she can, with WOD, Vegas and Sob unless they don't film a 4th season of Shades or at the end of the year if BBB is canceled.
                Jen also said Second Act and this movie will coming together in one interview days ago.

Doctor of Jenology

Dec 09, 2017#308

Love_JLO wrote:
                  daisylo wrote:
                  Jen also said Second Act and this movie will coming together in one interview days ago.
                  Do you remember what interview?

14K6,346
                  Contributor
                  14K6,346

Dec 09, 2017#309

Love_JLO wrote:
                    daisylo wrote:
                    together ? Elain said around November for Second act and since they haven't shot Griselda yet it will be at best for 2019.

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 09, 2017#310

You all make me worried that if I was wrong lol
                      Maybe I was wrong through I remember that was a interview or a INSlive from Mid-November.
                      But I think Griselda movie will out 2019.

Doctor of Jenology

Dec 09, 2017#311

I really can't wait for that movie.. but since the movie will be shot in 2018, they could announce it later (it was too early imo)

Master of Jenology

Dec 11, 2017#312

Sure hope she doesn't film this while flying back and forth for Vegas shows!! This type of role needs her total attention and can't be treated as just another side project being fit into her crazy schedule!

Doctor of Jenology

Dec 11, 2017#313

You hoes got me excited when I saw the thread bumped. Uggh. It worries me she won't have time to film this. Like she's gonna do another season of WOD filmed January then Vegas shows then SOB in summer. I don't want Jen filming 2 different roles concurrently. And then what about AAA and new music. Where is the time?
                            :jencry

23K5,924
                            Doctor of Jenology
                            23K5,924

Dec 11, 2017#314

It's her passion project, she'll go all in. Not really worried about that. Don't see it filming before early 2019 though. I agree that they made a mistake announcing it so early, but I guess that's because there's 2 other similar projects in the works.

12K11,429
                              Contributor
                              12K11,429

Dec 11, 2017#315

nixy1991 wrote:It's her passion project, she'll go all in. Not really worried about that. Don't see it filming before early 2019 though. I agree that they made a mistake announcing it so early, but I guess that's because there's 2 other similar projects in the works.
                                Let's not forget that her Spanish album is also her "passion" project and we all see how well that's going...there's no such thing as a passion project when you have 100 projects at once.

As it was mentioned above, I really hope she dedicates herself 100% to this project. It would require the level of commitment she had for Selena. She LIVED Selena and immersed herself into that role. This role can be great for her but she can't be distracted with silly side projects like WOD..

23K5,924
                                Doctor of Jenology
                                23K5,924

Dec 11, 2017#316

She's been pursuing this role for yearssss. I'm sure she'll be 100% dedicated to it. WOD takes up a month or less every year. And it's far from silly, it's a massive hit, and I feel like it has the potential to get her an Emmy nom next year if they do a decent campaign.

Master of Jenology

Dec 11, 2017#317

Hope she gains weight for the role. Critics love seeing actors do that. Maybe gain 20lbs

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 11, 2017#318

Whether we like it or not judging tables keep people relevant. World of Dance is important for Jen, not only does it add a successful piece of TV to her growing producing resume, but it keeps her in America's living room.

14K2,609
                                      Admin
                                      14K2,609

Dec 11, 2017#319

nixy1991 wrote:She's been pursuing this role for yearssss. I'm sure she'll be 100% dedicated to it. WOD takes up a month or less every year. And it's far from silly, it's a massive hit, and I feel like it has the potential to get her an Emmy nom next year if they do a decent campaign.
                                        This! Totally agree.

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 11, 2017#320

nixy1991 wrote:She's been pursuing this role for yearssss. I'm sure she'll be 100% dedicated to it. WOD takes up a month or less every year. And it's far from silly, it's a massive hit, and I feel like it has the potential to get her an Emmy nom next year if they do a decent campaign.
                                          She could nominated for an Emmy with World of Dance and Griselda. I heard that they have questioned her for Griselda, because they didn't think she had the acting chops. They were actually considering Catherine Zeta-Jones to be in the movie, but she didn't look like the person being betrayed. Let's hope that she does well and makes the most out of the roll.

26K8,905
                                          Doctor of Jenology
                                          26K8,905

Dec 11, 2017#321

A two hour movie won’t be enough tbh. I hope they will change it into a mini series. :pray

And it should be in Spanish!!!

20K7,822
                                            Doctor of Jenology
                                            20K7,822

Dec 11, 2017#322

Really guys, leave WOD alone. It was huge success for her and her company and it takes her just a couple of days to film it.

Can't wait for Griselda, but I dont see it coming anytime soon.

12K11,429
                                              Contributor
                                              12K11,429

Dec 11, 2017#323

J wrote:A two hour movie won’t be enough tbh. I hope they will change it into a mini series. :pray

And it should be in Spanish!!!
                                                A mini series would be great but even more time consuming for her. If they get great directors/writers this could really be an amazing project for her.

And no to Spanish, especially on HBO...

26K8,905
                                                Doctor of Jenology
                                                26K8,905

Dec 11, 2017#324

Why not? It will make the movie/show more authentic.

Netflix has Spanish-language originals (Narcos!). I’m sure HBO will follow.

12K11,429
                                                  Contributor
                                                  12K11,429

Dec 12, 2017#325

^yes, Narcos is amazing but it has more chances of being successful if it’s in English..I think. Didn’t Griselda speak English anyways? Or am I making that up? Watching Cocaine Cowboys 2 and seeing what a crazy evil bitch she was gets me so excited for this role. Really hope she kills it.

Read more posts (109 remaining)