Contributor

Sep 30, 2016#201

rainman wrote:we gonna see Jen in Dark hair!!! omg this is soo my wish for the longest while... i really do hope she does a transformation.
    Good.

Hopefully we can also see a "dark haired" musical era due to the fact. :lol

12K1,502
    Doctor of Jenology
    12K1,502

Sep 30, 2016#202

i bet her spanish album comes out around the same time as the movie

20K2,682
      Admin
      20K2,682

Sep 30, 2016#203

Having an amazing writer just makes this project this much more exciting!

Master of Jenology

Sep 30, 2016#204

Do you guys think this is possible?

What if she concludes her Vegas Residency and and decides to gain some weight for her role.
          This would be her first major change for a character and would definetely shut down some critics that complain about her looks.

14K6,346
          Contributor
          14K6,346

Oct 01, 2016#205

Wellyver wrote:Do you guys think this is possible?

What if she concludes her Vegas Residency and and decides to gain some weight for her role.
            This would be her first major change for a character and would definetely shut down some critics that complain about her looks.
            I'd be surprised Vegas will probably be her excuse to not gain the weight but she should at least gain some weight not necessarily to be like Grieslda but enough to not look too much like herself she doesn't have to gain 40lb like Wagner Moura did for Narcos but maybe 20lb would be enough, it will be a pain to loose them after but if she want to nail to role she might have to.
            Also one thing that I think is more important than gaining weight she needs to start perfecting her Spanish/accent, if they do some parts in Spanish and they really should.

Doctor of Jenology

Oct 01, 2016#206

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
              rainman wrote:we gonna see Jen in Dark hair!!! omg this is soo my wish for the longest while... i really do hope she does a transformation.
              Good.

Hopefully we can also see a "dark haired" musical era due to the fact. :lol
              I shouldn't be excited for hair color but I am. Lmao. Dark hair, tan skin, her reinvention era :lol

Intro to Jenology

Oct 01, 2016#207

She going to get much prosthetic and a body suit. She not going to gain weight knowing she in Vegas it not going to happen. SH juggling two jobs and there different worlds at the same time. If she put one aside and focus at one project she might but if she did gained weight it not healthy for her age to dance and do vegas.

14K2,614
                Doctor of Jenology
                14K2,614

Oct 01, 2016#208

I dont want she gained weight, it's not healthy for her age, and also even if she gained weight Viola Davis will win the EMMY one more time !!! They love that bitch

Contributor

Nov 15, 2016#209

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 15, 2016#210

Who's she ?

12K1,502
                      Doctor of Jenology
                      12K1,502

Nov 16, 2016#211

Can't wait for this movie

Master of Jenology

Nov 16, 2016#212

So its a series now?

23K5,924
                          Doctor of Jenology
                          23K5,924

Nov 17, 2016#213

lol, no. It's a movie.

That's just some random Griselda groupie or something. lol

Intro to Jenology

Nov 18, 2016#214

I've been reading about Griselda Blanco, and some of the details make me wonder. Apparently, Griselda was not only bisexual but she was also considered to be a sexual pervert. She used to force men to have sex with her at gunpoint, and was also known to participate in bisexual orgies. Obviously Jennifer is no prude, and her scene in The Boy Next Door was the most explicit of her career. But does anyone think she'd be willing to go there in this film? It is an HBO movie, and the network usually doesn't shy away from pretty graphic sex scenes. She still looks as good as any twenty year old. I'm hoping she just goes for it.

14K6,346
                              Contributor
                              14K6,346

Nov 18, 2016#215

I don't know but she's against doing nudity they can always use a body double, also she's not supposed to look great in the part so her looking like a 20 years won't be a good thing for the role

20K2,682
                                Admin
                                20K2,682

Nov 18, 2016#216

The run ons on that post though...

23K5,924
                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                  23K5,924

Nov 18, 2016#217

timmyd2121 wrote:The run ons on that post though...
                                    It took me literally 10 minutes to even figure out what she was saying. %)

12K11,426
                                    Contributor
                                    12K11,426

Nov 18, 2016#218

timmyd2121 wrote:The run ons on that post though...
                                      Yaaaas Timmy the English professor coming through :lol:

20K2,682
                                      Admin
                                      20K2,682

Nov 18, 2016#219

I love Jen. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Intro to Jenology

Nov 18, 2016#220

Rondoe99 wrote:I've been reading about Griselda Blanco, and some of the details make me wonder. Apparently, Griselda was not only bisexual but she was also considered to be a sexual pervert. She used to force men to have sex with her at gunpoint, and was also known to participate in bisexual orgies. Obviously Jennifer is no prude, and her scene in The Boy Next Door was the most explicit of her career. But does anyone think she'd be willing to go there in this film? It is an HBO movie, and the network usually doesn't shy away from pretty graphic sex scenes. She still looks as good as any twenty year old. I'm hoping she just goes for it.
                                          Most explicit? Did you not see angels eyes ... u turn or money train ?

Master of Jenology

Nov 19, 2016#221

Dont sign up for a movie about a person like this (especially an hbo movie) if you're not willing to do those kinds of scenes. Anyway, hoping for more information about this soon, like when are they going to start filming and who supporting cast members are!

20K2,682
                                            Admin
                                            20K2,682

Nov 24, 2016#222

Why would she have to do that though? Who knows what the writers want to tell us anyway? Plus, it's us guessing she wouldn't do this. She hasn't uttered a word about not even thinking of doing this.

Last thing, why do we always underrate Jen and her ability to do a project? Like she's said she's not doing nude scenes anymore and we all assume she's a prude or won't be taken seriously unless she's getting pounded by somebody completely naked.

12K588
                                              Doctor of Jenology
                                              12K588

Nov 24, 2016#223

timmyd2121 wrote:Why would she have to do that though? Who knows what the writers want to tell us anyway? Plus, it's us guessing she wouldn't do this. She hasn't uttered a word about not even thinking of doing this.

Last thing, why do we always underrate Jen and her ability to do a project? Like she's said she's not doing nude scenes anymore and we all assume she's a prude or won't be taken seriously unless she's getting pounded by somebody completely naked.

Like seriously now... why?! And in her own fan forum of all places! smdh

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 24, 2016#224

panos86 wrote:
                                                  timmyd2121 wrote:Why would she have to do that though? Who knows what the writers want to tell us anyway? Plus, it's us guessing she wouldn't do this. She hasn't uttered a word about not even thinking of doing this.

Like seriously now... why?! And in her own fan forum of all places! smdh
                                                  This.....

46K3,605
                                                  Admin
                                                  46K3,605

Nov 25, 2016#225

It's honestly so obnoxious. She was a sociopath who revolutionized the drug industry and drug wars, but some people are hung up on making sure Jen has a graphic sex scene and/or nudity to make sure it's "authentic". Please.

Read more posts (209 remaining)