JLo LIVE "upfront" de Telemundo.

All the latest Jennifer Lopez news, pictures, gossip, appearances, etc.
User avatar
emilin
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 8109
Joined: Jul 5th, 2010, 7:00 pm
Location: Rancagua-Valparaiso CHILE
Contact:

by emilin, May 16th, 2016, 8:14 pm

https://www.facebook.com/peopleenespanol/


I don´t know what it is lol but Jennifer is performing!
User avatar
Mille Backer
Master of Jenology
Posts: 3992
Joined: Dec 20th, 2014, 10:21 pm
Location: Brazil

by Mille Backer, May 16th, 2016, 8:19 pm

User avatar
ForeverJLover
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 4962
Joined: Nov 11th, 2012, 8:38 am
Location: Germany

by ForeverJLover, May 16th, 2016, 8:31 pm

User avatar
ForeverJLover
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 4962
Joined: Nov 11th, 2012, 8:38 am
Location: Germany

by ForeverJLover, May 16th, 2016, 8:32 pm

User avatar
ForeverJLover
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 4962
Joined: Nov 11th, 2012, 8:38 am
Location: Germany

by ForeverJLover, May 16th, 2016, 8:33 pm

User avatar
ForeverJLover
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 4962
Joined: Nov 11th, 2012, 8:38 am
Location: Germany

by ForeverJLover, May 16th, 2016, 8:34 pm



User avatar
J
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 16144
Joined: Jan 18th, 2011, 7:00 pm

by J, May 16th, 2016, 8:39 pm

Ain't Your Mama! :woot

:cheer :cheer :cheer

EDIT: she didn't perform the full song. :(
User avatar
emilin
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 8109
Joined: Jul 5th, 2010, 7:00 pm
Location: Rancagua-Valparaiso CHILE
Contact:

by emilin, May 16th, 2016, 8:39 pm

AINT YOUR MAMAAAAAAAAAAA
User avatar
Mille Backer
Master of Jenology
Posts: 3992
Joined: Dec 20th, 2014, 10:21 pm
Location: Brazil

by Mille Backer, May 16th, 2016, 8:40 pm

She needs urgently a another creative director for her performances!
User avatar
emilin
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 8109
Joined: Jul 5th, 2010, 7:00 pm
Location: Rancagua-Valparaiso CHILE
Contact:

by emilin, May 16th, 2016, 8:41 pm

1 minute of it tho
"My name is Jennifer Lopez and I love you so much"

<3
User avatar
mEm
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 15105
Joined: Dec 2nd, 2004, 7:00 pm

by mEm, May 16th, 2016, 9:07 pm

so this is the vegas show without the budget lol.
User avatar
jenfan76
Master of Jenology
Posts: 3823
Joined: Jul 16th, 2010, 7:00 pm

by jenfan76, May 16th, 2016, 11:15 pm

Just will not let go of this Lets Get Loud routine
User avatar
JLOSEXYJLO
Master of Jenology
Posts: 3149
Joined: Nov 4th, 2009, 7:00 pm
Contact:

by JLOSEXYJLO, May 17th, 2016, 1:11 am

what part was aym lol i missed it :argh
User avatar
JLOz1FaNaTiC
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 10308
Joined: Jul 17th, 2009, 7:00 pm

by JLOz1FaNaTiC, May 17th, 2016, 1:15 am

Did they mess her up on "On The Floor"? :(

On an IG video I saw it looked like they fucked up the back up/prerecorded track. She stopped singing.
St Lucia
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 148
Joined: May 11th, 2016, 8:46 am

by St Lucia, May 17th, 2016, 1:16 am

Mille Backer wrote:She needs urgently a another creative director for her performances!

+1
User avatar
ForeverJLover
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 4962
Joined: Nov 11th, 2012, 8:38 am
Location: Germany

by ForeverJLover, May 17th, 2016, 8:32 am

User avatar
Mpe33
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 1833
Joined: Mar 5th, 2014, 9:48 pm

by Mpe33, May 17th, 2016, 1:44 pm

Honestly I have seen many videos and the performance looks amazing (she danced very fast)
I wish she put two songs in Spanish (Qué Hiciste and Te Voy A Querer)
User avatar
JenRox
Admin
Admin
Posts: 52321
Joined: Mar 16th, 2003, 7:00 pm
Location: USA

by JenRox, May 17th, 2016, 1:46 pm

Great pic!
User avatar
Bailaora
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 3200
Joined: Jun 6th, 2014, 8:51 am

by Bailaora, May 17th, 2016, 2:19 pm

She looked amazing and I love the outfits! :love2 :love2 :love2
User avatar
Bailaora
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 3200
Joined: Jun 6th, 2014, 8:51 am

by Bailaora, May 17th, 2016, 2:40 pm



User avatar
mEm
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 15105
Joined: Dec 2nd, 2004, 7:00 pm

by mEm, May 17th, 2016, 2:47 pm

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:Did they mess her up on "On The Floor"? :(

On an IG video I saw it looked like they fucked up the back up/prerecorded track. She stopped singing.

Where?
User avatar
JLOz1FaNaTiC
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 10308
Joined: Jul 17th, 2009, 7:00 pm

by JLOz1FaNaTiC, May 17th, 2016, 3:45 pm

mEm wrote:
JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:Did they mess her up on "On The Floor"? :(

On an IG video I saw it looked like they fucked up the back up/prerecorded track. She stopped singing.

Where?

It was a video that was trending last night. At the end of OTF it looked like either the back up track got fucked up, or her and the backup singers were off key.

I think it was the latter. The background singers were on point, but Jen looked like she was going to sing the chorus again, but stopped and played it off when she noticed they had stopped singing the last chorus. She was going to talk into her mic, but I guess it wasn't working and she proceeded to walk off the stage. Lol.

A kii. :paperbag
User avatar
rainman
Master of Jenology
Posts: 3499
Joined: Oct 8th, 2009, 7:00 pm

by rainman, May 17th, 2016, 5:24 pm

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
mEm wrote:
JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:Did they mess her up on "On The Floor"? :(

On an IG video I saw it looked like they fucked up the back up/prerecorded track. She stopped singing.

Where?

It was a video that was trending last night. At the end of OTF it looked like either the back up track got fucked up, or her and the backup singers were off key.

I think it was the latter. The background singers were on point, but Jen looked like she was going to sing the chorus again, but stopped and played it off when she noticed they had stopped singing the last chorus. She was going to talk into her mic, but I guess it wasn't working and she proceeded to walk off the stage. Lol.

A kii. :paperbag




Post it for us please..
User avatar
jenfan76
Master of Jenology
Posts: 3823
Joined: Jul 16th, 2010, 7:00 pm

by jenfan76, May 17th, 2016, 6:04 pm

How aren't there more vids of this out there yet?
User avatar
ForeverJLover
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 4962
Joined: Nov 11th, 2012, 8:38 am
Location: Germany

by ForeverJLover, May 17th, 2016, 6:59 pm

jenfan76 wrote:How aren't there more vids of this out there yet?


I honestly see superrrrr many on Twitter

Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests