12K31
Doctor of Jenology
12K31

Apr 14, 2016#51

LewisJLOFan wrote:Seriously, this is amazing on so many levels I can't even believe it yet.

What are we going to have to do to win this? :o
    Heather and i will tell you later :smile:

Master of Jenology

Apr 14, 2016#52

OMG! this is amazing!

Apr 14, 2016#53

Dammmit... i need 400 more post by July! LOL

Intermediate Jenology

Apr 14, 2016#54

That 3000 restriction

Unbelievable though Shoug this is pretty awesome :bow

Contributor

Apr 14, 2016#55

JLopez wrote:ChristianM & JLOZ1FaNaTiC I will send you to Hawaii for a honeymoon later (One way tickets) :argh
            Youuu bitch!! How do we get back?

I will be divorcing him anyway to get my 50%.

20K2,682
            Admin
            20K2,682

Apr 14, 2016#56

And the winner must not have ever made a shady remark towards Jen! haha That tosses everyone out. jk

Well, I'd like to enter so I can pick an international BB'er...I already have someone in mind. <3

Intermediate Jenology

Apr 14, 2016#57

I would love for someone to pick me but I don't know anyone lmao

Doctor of Jenology

Apr 14, 2016#58

omg shoug is this forreal!? :woot I don't live far from vegas but you can pay for my buss pass to get there. lmao

Contributor

Apr 14, 2016#59

timmyd2121 wrote:And the winner must not have ever made a shady remark towards Jen! haha That tosses everyone out. jk

Well, I'd like to enter so I can pick an international BB'er...I already have someone in mind. <3
                    #CLOSETHREAD

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 14, 2016#60

Yaaay I just need to post another 2000 posts hahaha

But this is very cool and generous

16K4,305
                      Contributor
                      16K4,305

Apr 14, 2016#61

We all know I should win this. I reallllly have to go to Vegas but Vegas is too expensive.
                        Its even more expensive for me cuz 3 Turkish Liras = 1 US Dollar. :coffee

What to do to win?? I am over 21, I do have a valid passport/visa to travel to USA and have more than 3000 posts.

:bow

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 14, 2016#62

Very generous of you, Shoug. Wonderful.

Me over here gone broke because of school and trying to get a summer job to go in August. I'm gonna make that happens.

Apr 14, 2016#63

timmyd2121 wrote:And the winner must not have ever made a shady remark towards Jen! haha That tosses everyone out. jk

I agree with you Timmy. And I'm not kidding. I have a huge heart for Jennifer. These shady bitches should apologized for once. Whoever it is should write an essay remarking a apologetic toward to Jen. lol

20K7,827
                            Doctor of Jenology
                            20K7,827

Apr 14, 2016#64

That's amazing ! Shoug :bow

Doctor of Jenology

Apr 14, 2016#65

robcz86 wrote:

I agree with you Timmy. And I'm not kidding. I have a huge heart for Jennifer. These shady bitches should apologized for once. Whoever it is should write an essay remarking a apologetic toward to Jen. lol
                                Sis you still doesn't have 3000 posts. :lmao

Where is the proof that you kill your time here for Jen ? :coffee

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 14, 2016#66

yamaha wrote:
                                  robcz86 wrote:

You're not funny. Hahaha! I been wasting some of my life here on BB since 2007. thank you! I joined with an old account in 2010. And then a new account in 2012. It doesn't matter the number of comments and I am not competing. Kisses! But I do waste my time in general so I don't need to prove anything to you. Bye Felicia!

Intermediate Jenology

Apr 14, 2016#67

JLopez wrote:
                                    theringleader wrote:Is the 3000 post a strict requirement??
                                    To be sure he/she is a real JLover, not just joining BBJLo to win
                                    Its not fair...coz i had two accounts before and it got deleted or i was blocked or something i dont know what happened :-(

Apr 14, 2016#68

I have never made a snarky commet towards Jen....im over 21 i have a passport....i would die if i could see my queen...i live in a small town so even if Jen visits my country i would never see her.anyway do remember me if anyone wins :-)

12K1,502
                                      Doctor of Jenology
                                      12K1,502

Apr 14, 2016#69

yes i do but living in the UK makes it harder im hoping to go next year though (a trip to vegas is pricey!) and its getting people to go with to but i did promise myself i would go next year!

Intermediate Jenology

Apr 14, 2016#70

ChristianM wrote:Shoug, this is amazing what you doing, i already told you that.

But after everything I did during A.K.A. era, yall should know who actually should win this. Just saying.
                                          I think this is more about giving the opportunity to someone who would never have the chance to meet J.lo, let alone fly international. Anyway arent u from the US

Doctor of Jenology

Apr 14, 2016#71

robcz86 wrote:
                                            yamaha wrote:
                                            robcz86 wrote:

You're not funny. Hahaha! I been wasting some of my life here on BB since 2007. thank you! I joined with an old account in 2010. And then a new account in 2012. It doesn't matter the number of comments and I am not competing. Kisses! But I do waste my time in general so I don't need to prove anything to you. Bye Felicia!
                                            I was there since a long time, I still dont know why my profil said that I join in 2012.
                                            All Bbers reminds me during the 2009 Max avatar era. :oops:

Apr 14, 2016#72

ChristianM wrote:
                                              JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
                                              yamaha wrote:
                                              JLopez wrote: 5- If the winner from USA he/she can decide and pick a Jlover from BBJLo who live outside USA
                                              That's mean if JLOZ1FaNaTiC from Boston/US win, he will give the price to ChristianM from Serbia. :cry

OMG Who is my BB USA friend here ? :cry

You never know sis.
                                              If I win, Id rather spend that money going to Boston meeting you and listening JLo's discography in your arms during summer :love2

Already met Jen, been there, done that... Now it's time for different dreams O:)
                                              So you shouldn't do the contest. If you are not selfish, you should give one more chance to people like me who never seen Jen. :cry :cry :cry

Have a heart for once in your life. :cry :cry :cry

Contributor

Apr 14, 2016#73

Still cool that Shoug is doing this for the lovers outside US :Bravo: .. whether I get to 3k post or not I will be happy for the winner :rockon

Contributor

Apr 14, 2016#74

When you just crossed 3,000 posts, are over 21 and live outside US

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 14, 2016#75

Bailaora wrote:When you just crossed 3,000 posts, are over 21 and live outside US

:coyJen

Read more posts (70 remaining)