Intermediate Jenology

Mar 28, 2016#326

Mpe33 wrote:Strange promo.
    No news about new music ... I think it will not happen soon.
    I Think too

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 28, 2016#327

Its strange yes.
      Jen used to take pic of her in the studio with x artist x rapper to show to people that she's recording new music... and now we have nothing.

26K8,905
      Doctor of Jenology
      26K8,905

Mar 28, 2016#328

repro_boy wrote:
        rafaelsalguero wrote:Well if she's not ready with a new single yet, she could perform on Idol Finale "EXPERTEASE" lol
        No she can perform her medley to promote vegas
        Last year she performed Diamonds. Maybe We Found Love this year?

Or "Adiós"? O:)

Master of Jenology

Mar 29, 2016#329

EPIC Records rising like a fenix this year.

US iTunes

2. Meghan Trainor - NO
          4. Fifth Harmony - Work from Home (feat. Ty Dolla $ign)
          5. Zara Larsson & MNEK - Never Forget You

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 29, 2016#330

BlowAway wrote:EPIC Records rising like a fenix this year.

US iTunes

2. Meghan Trainor - NO
            4. Fifth Harmony - Work from Home (feat. Ty Dolla $ign)
            5. Zara Larsson & MNEK - Never Forget You
            Yes they are bringing good material . Hope jen is cooking smth hotter than these :bow

Intermediate Jenology

Mar 29, 2016#331

Is it just me or....i just don't take Fifth Harmony seriously! I love their songs but sometjing about them look so unauthentic... They look like the dash dolls/housewives/reality tv stars....something about them i just cant pin point. Like when they try to act all sexy and all that, it just looks amateurish....i dont know

14K2,771
              Contributor
              14K2,771

Mar 29, 2016#332

Just finished LA's book. This has me even more excited about her new album. Think his knowledge, experience, ear for music and guidance will do wonders.

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 29, 2016#333

THAT SOUND PROMISING LET S SEE , AND YES EVEN ME I DONT TAKE FIFTH HARMONY SERIOUSLY . SAME FEELINGS

Master of Jenology

Mar 29, 2016#334

Who takes Fifth Harmony seriously? They're a joke.

Intro to Jenology

Apr 06, 2016#335

Mpe33 wrote:Strange promo.
                      No news about new music ... I think it will not happen soon.
                      And then Jlo goes and surprises us during the final week of American Idol by revealing a new song.

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 07, 2016#336

And they give us that dull-as-fuck single cover... like, they could've Photoshopped that so much better. Spend a bit more on a promotional shoot, Epic!

Contributor

Apr 07, 2016#337

PROBABLY an unpopular opinion, but when the album does come since it's on Epic, I wouldn't mind a few of the original Love? songs making it - mainly Beautiful & Pieces - think those two could be really good based on what we know about em

22K4,141
                          Doctor of Jenology
                          22K4,141

Apr 07, 2016#338

thisismethen17 wrote:PROBABLY an unpopular opinion, but when the album does come since it's on Epic, I wouldn't mind a few of the original Love? songs making it - mainly Beautiful & Pieces - think those two could be really good based on what we know about em
                            No no, she should just release an EP with few unreleased tracks!

26K8,905
                            Doctor of Jenology
                            26K8,905

Apr 07, 2016#339

This Cannot Be Love. :giggles

Doctor of Jenology

Apr 07, 2016#340

:lmao

Contributor

Apr 07, 2016#341

CosTaSsSs wrote:
                                  thisismethen17 wrote:PROBABLY an unpopular opinion, but when the album does come since it's on Epic, I wouldn't mind a few of the original Love? songs making it - mainly Beautiful & Pieces - think those two could be really good based on what we know about em
                                  No no, she should just release an EP with few unreleased tracks!
                                  Would be happy with that too (don't see it happening sadly) but I really want to hear "Beautiful" I really like the lyrics

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 07, 2016#342

She took majority of those tracks with her to Island Def Jam.

14K2,614
                                    Doctor of Jenology
                                    14K2,614

May 11, 2017#343

Epic Records Chief L.A. Reid to Exit Sony Music (EXCLUSIVE)

Antonio Marquis “L.A.” Reid is leaving his post as chairman of Epic Records, Variety has learned. The veteran executive joined the Sony Music label in July 2011. During his six-year run, Reid signed such hit acts as Meghan Trainor, Future, Travis Scott, Fifth Harmony, and DJ Khaled, the latter of whom currently has the No. 1 song in the U.S. with “I’m the One.” He also brought Jennifer Lopez & Mariah Carey back into the Sony fold, after having signed both singers at his previous position as chief executive of Island Def Jam.

:oops: :oops:
                                      This could be the reason of no new English Album since she re-signed to Epic on 2016?

OMG ! What will happen with Jennifer ???

Doctor of Jenology

May 12, 2017#344

^^ How is nobody talking about this?! This can become a huge problem for Jen and disaster for her next albums. %) Jen literally moved back to Epic because of LA believing in her. Knowing him he probably would've gone all out to make her album a success, he would've sent Jen back into the studio if the album had no hits and Jen might of already and that's why its taking ages for us to get any concrete news of lead single or album details. This really sucks for Jen. Who will be guiding her, god forbid we'll get another AKA with no direction or proper WW promo. Such a mess. %) :argh

14K2,771
                                        Contributor
                                        14K2,771

May 12, 2017#345

Well what I dont get is that he didnt pushed her to release an English album

Ugh sucks hes still leaving when she just signed his label. What a fucking mess with her music in this respect.

14K2,614
                                          Doctor of Jenology
                                          14K2,614

May 12, 2017#346

Maybe Jennifer will follow him again in his new Label !!
                                            Now I understand why Mariah created her own label

I wonder if Jennifer it's out of SonyMusic and that's the reason of no Spanish Album release, and no "Mirate" iTunes release after her Billboard performance

14K2,771
                                            Contributor
                                            14K2,771

May 12, 2017#347

Dont know if its possible to leave Sony without even releasing one album

16K4,305
                                              Contributor
                                              16K4,305

May 12, 2017#348

juniorsega wrote:^^ How is nobody talking about this?! This can become a huge problem for Jen and disaster for her next albums. %) Jen literally moved back to Epic because of LA believing in her. Knowing him he probably would've gone all out to make her album a success, he would've sent Jen back into the studio if the album had no hits and Jen might of already and that's why its taking ages for us to get any concrete news of lead single or album details. This really sucks for Jen. Who will be guiding her, god forbid we'll get another AKA with no direction or proper WW promo. Such a mess. %) :argh
                                                Jen probably KNEW that LA was going to leave Epic.

Master of Jenology

May 12, 2017#349

Oh My God. This is bad...
                                                  I totally remember the last time they paid dust to jlo and that amazing song Louboutin...
                                                  They did a great promo for Shakira. Her song was all over Itunes like for a month or so. I hope the same happens with Jen for their own sake at least. But there R always so many negative forces towards JLO. Shakira team may use this to hype her and discredit JLO.
                                                  After all these years I want her to be BOSS. All these lables are fake and will do nothing for her. She is the one who has to take care of het career. IDK I'm confused and don't feel good about this.

Bachelor of Jenology

May 12, 2017#350

oh nooo damn. that label needs to pull it together. But maybe this was why Jen had that meeting with someone from Republic records long time ago??

Read more posts (36 remaining)