12K1,502
Doctor of Jenology
12K1,502

Mar 21, 2016#301

I'm so glad she's got LA under her wing that's promising he's not gonna let her put out any crap he's got to re-launch her music career again and now with Epic artists doing amazing gives me hope I want her to really give it her all this time round I want club bangers that go hard Jennifer has a great chance at going top10 now with streaming so that's a plus

I want a gold certified album at least she's not had a certified album since 2005. Although I think loves? Eligible for Gold now.

Intermediate Jenology

Mar 21, 2016#302

moejlo wrote:
      Luka711 wrote:
      hmmm wondering for what ? :woot
      Well, she already said she was performing on the Idol finale, so it's probably for that. Let's hope it's a new single, though it could very well be a medley to promote All I Have.

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 21, 2016#303

JFan wrote:
        moejlo wrote:
        Luka711 wrote:
        hmmm wondering for what ? :woot
        Well, she already said she was performing on the Idol finale, so it's probably for that. Let's hope it's a new single, though it could very well be a medley to promote All I Have.
        Let s see this week if she has already slected a single she should promote it this week :rockon :rockon

14K678
        Admin
        14K678

Mar 21, 2016#304

Looks like they are rehearsing for a private performance in Moscow:

20K7,956
          Doctor of Jenology
          20K7,956

Mar 21, 2016#305

Oh well .... lol

14K6,391
            Contributor
            14K6,391

Mar 22, 2016#306

she tagged #jlo

melanthahodgeIn the studio watching the awesome Music Veteran and Creative/Music Director @kaybismee in action! I had the pleasure of working with Kim Burse on tour years ago, and I'm so glad to reconnect. She is such an inspiration and has been guiding the careers of many great artists over the years. She is the mastermind behind so many concerts and performances that you've seen. #KimBurse #JLo #BlackGirlsRock #BET #creativedirector #musicdirector #performance #concert #talent #music #studiosession #inspiration #respect #1OFAKINDEnt

Contributor

Mar 22, 2016#307

Ahhh damn. I would prefer if she did an open concert in Moscow :D
                Also she'll probably perform new single on AI finale. The ratings will be bigger than usual bc it's the last finale of the last season.

12K1,502
                Doctor of Jenology
                12K1,502

Mar 24, 2016#308

Epics now added Jennifer on to there signed artists it weird seeing her back there.

14K2,714
                  Doctor of Jenology
                  14K2,714

Mar 24, 2016#309

selena lopez wrote:Epics now added Jennifer on to there signed artists it weird seeing her back there.

:love2

Intermediate Jenology

Mar 24, 2016#310

rafaelsalguero wrote:
                      selena lopez wrote:Epics now added Jennifer on to there signed artists it weird seeing her back there.

Half of those artists i have no idea who they are. And Michael Jackson? Hes already gone more than 6 years ago so i dont even know why hes still there

Master of Jenology

Mar 24, 2016#311

repro_boy wrote:
                        rafaelsalguero wrote:

Half of those artists i have no idea who they are. And Michael Jackson? Hes already gone more than 6 years ago so i dont even know why hes still there
                        he made them so much money and they prob still own his music rights

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 25, 2016#312

repro_boy wrote:
                          rafaelsalguero wrote:

Michael is still signed to Epic through his estate and long-standing deal with Sony Music.

14K2,714
                          Doctor of Jenology
                          14K2,714

Mar 25, 2016#313

Yes, Michael Jackson's Estate keep releasing unreleased material and reeditions, they working on a remastered "Thriller" Blu-Ray now

I hope Epic has J.Lo's news soon !!!

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 27, 2016#314

No news :(

Intro to Jenology

Mar 27, 2016#315

Don't expect,and you be disappointed.... It's JLo ... maybe no news is good news...

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 27, 2016#316

what do u mean ?

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 27, 2016#317

We're literally 2 weeks from the finale. A new single HAS to be coming soon.

20K7,956
                                    Doctor of Jenology
                                    20K7,956

Mar 27, 2016#318

I secretly thought she's doing that Carpool Karaoke to promote new music, but I guess not lol

Let's hope they will be ready for Idol finale !

Contributor

Mar 28, 2016#319

Luka711 wrote:I secretly thought she's doing that Carpool Karaoke to promote new music, but I guess not lol

Let's hope they will be ready for Idol finale !

Waste of promo

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 28, 2016#320

she clearly said a new single was coming within 1-2months. If they were planning to debut a single on Idol she would've said new single in 3 weeks instead. It seems like they arent ready. Either they have a few song choices but arent comfortable with any of them. I'd rather wait.

14K2,714
                                          Doctor of Jenology
                                          14K2,714

Mar 28, 2016#321

Well if she's not ready with a new single yet, she could perform on Idol Finale "EXPERTEASE" lol

Intermediate Jenology

Mar 28, 2016#322

rafaelsalguero wrote:Well if she's not ready with a new single yet, she could perform on Idol Finale "EXPERTEASE" lol
                                              No she can perform her medley to promote vegas

16K4,313
                                              Contributor
                                              16K4,313

Mar 28, 2016#323

Its almost April, American Idol finale and Carpool Karaoke is coming and we still have no information about new music.
                                                Waste of promo

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 28, 2016#324

My prediction is she is gonba perform a new singleon idol finale then put it on itunes . :rockon

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 28, 2016#325

Strange promo.
                                                    No news about new music ... I think it will not happen soon.

Read more posts (61 remaining)