Jennifer shopping in Beverly Hills (2/12)

All the latest Jennifer Lopez news, pictures, gossip, appearances, etc.
JLOz1FaNaTiC
Contributor
Contributor

by JLOz1FaNaTiC, Feb 13th, 2016, 4:50 pm

repro_boy wrote:
DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:
repro_boy wrote:Whyis she even friends with this old C-list actress.

FLOP FAN ALERT! That's Leah Remeni! JLO BEST FRIEND FOR YEARS so if you ain't got respect for that then bounce back out of here you ain't welcome !

Excuse me but i wasnt talking negative about JLO. i know who leah is....im just asking coz shes not a fashion girl, doesnt sing or dance and what not. Seems so odd

So in order to have a great friend they need to have the same qualities, skills, and talents that you have?

You make no absolute sense. Good bye.
kitkat
Bachelor of Jenology

by kitkat, Feb 13th, 2016, 5:53 pm

_getfree wrote:
repro_boy wrote:

FLOP FAN ALERT! That's Leah Remeni! JLO BEST FRIEND FOR YEARS so if you ain't got respect for that then bounce back out of here you ain't welcome !

Excuse me but i wasnt talking negative about JLO. i know who leah is....im just asking coz shes not a fashion girl, doesnt sing or dance and what not. Seems so odd

Ummm Leah is first off HILARIOUS and secondly she's been with Jen for years. As someone whose been in the industry for years I think Jen knows the type of people she wants to keep around her, and Leah is a keeper.

YESSSSS a TRUE FRIEND IN HOLLYWOOD IS HARD TO FIND :coffee

I mean what happen with Eva Longoria?? Victoria Beckham? Jada Smith......? weren't they supposed to be her so called friends??? seems to me they picked Marc and not JEN after the divorce.......and didn't Eva longria photographed sitting on Marc lap??? at some club????

good friends are hard to find and when you do find them keep them :smile:
Crazy4JenL
Contributor
Contributor

by Crazy4JenL, Feb 13th, 2016, 5:54 pm

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
repro_boy wrote:

So in order to have a great friend they need to have the same qualities, skills, and talents that you have?

You make no absolute sense. Good bye.

+1 AMESS :coffee
LewisJLOFan
Master of Jenology

by LewisJLOFan, Feb 13th, 2016, 6:46 pm

It can't be! :wow

I think they took these photos 15 years ago and they're releasing 'em now as if they're new...
lucinda
Bachelor of Jenology

by lucinda, Feb 14th, 2016, 9:52 am

Image Image Image Image
Luka711
Doctor of Jenology

by Luka711, Feb 14th, 2016, 10:59 am

I can't ! She looks so good here and her booty !!
gotti
Contributor
Contributor

by gotti, Feb 14th, 2016, 1:40 pm

kitkat wrote:
_getfree wrote:
repro_boy wrote:

Ummm Leah is first off HILARIOUS and secondly she's been with Jen for years. As someone whose been in the industry for years I think Jen knows the type of people she wants to keep around her, and Leah is a keeper.

YESSSSS a TRUE FRIEND IN HOLLYWOOD IS HARD TO FIND :coffee

I mean what happen with Eva Longoria?? Victoria Beckham? Jada Smith......? weren't they supposed to be her so called friends??? seems to me they picked Marc and not JEN after the divorce.......and didn't Eva longria photographed sitting on Marc lap??? at some club????

good friends are hard to find and when you do find them keep them :smile:

Was Eva really doing that? What a backstabbing ho.
panos86
Doctor of Jenology

by panos86, Feb 14th, 2016, 3:02 pm

Jen is a smart girl not choosing her friends based on fame, money, celebrity status... grow up kids. :coffee
emilin
Doctor of Jenology

by emilin, Feb 14th, 2016, 5:05 pm

:bow :bow
repro_boy
Intermediate Jenology

by repro_boy, Feb 15th, 2016, 4:56 am

No one should choose friends according to money and fame and all that. But u wouldn't want someone whos completely below ur level to be ur friend right? Exactly!!! Im not saying Leah is a total loser but shes not a fashion girl clearly, shes not into singing and dancing and music much, i dont find any similarities between her and Jen. That's the point im trying to make. And when they are pictured together, she just looks like Jen's assistant
JLOSEXYJLO
Master of Jenology

by JLOSEXYJLO, Feb 15th, 2016, 5:51 am

repro_boy wrote:No one should choose friends according to money and fame and all that. But u wouldn't want someone whos completely below ur level to be ur friend right? Exactly!!! Im not saying Leah is a total loser but shes not a fashion girl clearly, shes not into singing and dancing and music much, i dont find any similarities between her and Jen. That's the point im trying to make. And when they are pictured together, she just looks like Jen's assistant

i've said it before also you are wording it very badly .....i wish she would hang out also with other celebrity girls but in the end jen is jen and she makes her own friends . i feel like everyone has "real friends " and friends they hang out to cause a media frenzy ... leah sometimes comes off as a person who wants attention . but we dont know what goes on behind doors .
SC88
Admin
Admin

by SC88, Feb 15th, 2016, 12:15 pm

I guess you've never seen a video of them together?
Watch one and it becomes very obvious why they are friends.

Also, when is someone "below your level"? I never in my life thought, oh I won't be friends cause he/she is "below my level"?
repro_boy
Intermediate Jenology

by repro_boy, Feb 15th, 2016, 1:32 pm

What im saying is...they seem to be interested in different things. I wouldn't be surprise if she were friends with someone from her Living Color days or her background singer or something...its just an odd fit to me. And Leah seems to be leaching on to her i dont know...anyway i wish them the best
daisylo
Contributor
Contributor

by daisylo, Feb 15th, 2016, 1:40 pm

it's not like they have nothing in common they're both actress, both from NY and I guess that their personality match.

The only thing I found weird is that Jen never became friends with one of her costar it's rare. (Ryan Guzman seem to attend most of her private events but other than that)
JenRox
Admin
Admin

by JenRox, Feb 15th, 2016, 3:10 pm

I think for at least the past 17 years she has been too busy to hang out with co-stars on set. She's always doing other things during down time. And increasingly she is also people's boss.
J
Doctor of Jenology

by J, Feb 15th, 2016, 3:34 pm

repro_boy wrote: But u wouldn't want someone whos completely below ur level to be ur friend right? Exactly!!!

What? When is someone "below your level"? :x
JLOFANCHRIS
Contributor
Contributor

by JLOFANCHRIS, Feb 15th, 2016, 3:49 pm

I know Kristin Chenoweth fawns over Jen wherever she goes, lol, I love their friendship as well as "Leahifer". I see most celebrities on twitter always saying good things.
daisylo
Contributor
Contributor

by daisylo, Feb 15th, 2016, 3:56 pm

JenRox wrote:I think for at least the past 17 years she has been too busy to hang out with co-stars on set. She's always doing other things during down time. And increasingly she is also people's boss.

true still not even 1 it's a bit weird, I guess it might happen with some actors from SOB since they might see each other for several years even if she's the "boss" but yeah her busy schedule isn't helping I noticed that the other actors already hang out and not just for the live tweeting of the show
JenRox
Admin
Admin

by JenRox, Feb 15th, 2016, 5:44 pm

JLOFANCHRIS wrote:I know Kristin Chenoweth fawns over Jen wherever she goes, lol,

hahaha, she LOVES Jen. Can't say enough nice things about her.
_getfree
Intermediate Jenology

by _getfree, Feb 16th, 2016, 11:12 pm

repro_boy wrote:No one should choose friends according to money and fame and all that. But u wouldn't want someone whos completely below ur level to be ur friend right? Exactly!!! Im not saying Leah is a total loser but shes not a fashion girl clearly, shes not into singing and dancing and music much, i dont find any similarities between her and Jen. That's the point im trying to make. And when they are pictured together, she just looks like Jen's assistant

You are a little too shallow my friend.
LewisJLOFan
Master of Jenology

by LewisJLOFan, Feb 20th, 2016, 8:26 pm

please log off
kateflo
Doctor of Jenology

by kateflo, Feb 21st, 2016, 2:33 pm

More HQs

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
panos86
Doctor of Jenology

by panos86, Feb 21st, 2016, 3:20 pm

Thanx 4 the pics Kate! :hug

Hmmm... is Casper about to be ditched?! :twisted:
Bailaora
Contributor
Contributor

by Bailaora, Feb 21st, 2016, 3:47 pm

BFF GOALS

Return to “General Discussion”