12K11,433
Contributor
12K11,433

Nov 28, 2015#951

When did this thread on Jens slayage turn into this mess that has nothing to do with her? Is it offensive? Sure, it could be..do I or many others care...no. it has nothing to do with her and is irrelevant to her slayage that night.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 28, 2015#952

Crazy4JenL wrote:When did this thread on Jens slayage turn into this mess that has nothing to do with her? Is it offensive? Sure, it could be..do I or many others care...no. it has nothing to do with her and is irrelevant to her slayage that night.
      +1

Category closed

Master of Jenology

Nov 28, 2015#953

Im amazed by this súper woman! Slaying
        I only whised that the beginning was with the stage at night and some fire,
        i cant believe that anyone in her team bring this...lol IT will look amazing with WFT new versión and the theme of the performance...

Intro to Jenology

Nov 28, 2015#954

Crazy4JenL wrote:When did this thread on Jens slayage turn into this mess that has nothing to do with her? Is it offensive? Sure, it could be..do I or many others care...no. it has nothing to do with her and is irrelevant to her slayage that night.
          I kinda started it. I ask about what the controversy was. I didn't think it was gonna turn into this huge fight!

12K11,433
          Contributor
          12K11,433

Nov 28, 2015#955

Lol you know this place is a mess and everything turns into a fight.

Anyways watched this again and I love when she does Drakes song and she gets that smirk on her face doing his silly dance. My BF loves this performance and he is usually a bitter hater

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 28, 2015#956

Crazy4JenL wrote:Lol you know this place is a mess and everything turns into a fight.

Anyways watched this again and I love when she does Drakes song and she gets that smirk on her face doing his silly dance. My BF loves this performance and he is usually a bitter hater
              I love it and the crowd went wild when Hotline Bling started. She was really on top of the game. My friend who I haven't heard in a while texted me: "I know you watched it, she knocked me out of my feet"
              So I guees Jenny slayed everyone and as I said before, others are just jealous and insecure trying to feel better if they bring someone down.

Intro to Jenology

Nov 28, 2015#957

pitbulljlo wrote:
                Crazy4JenL wrote:Lol you know this place is a mess and everything turns into a fight.

I love it and the crowd went wild when Hotline Bling started. She was really on top of the game. My friend who I haven't heard in a while texted me: "I know you watched it, she knocked me out of my feet"
                So I guees Jenny slayed everyone and as I said before, others are just jealous and insecure trying to feel better if they bring someone down.
                Even a friend of mine whos a dancer texted in an app group and said Jlo the best dancer for a celebrity and that no one has ever done anything like that. I didnt wanna say anything before that coz i didnt wanna sound so obvious. Anyway..proud son

Master of Jenology

Nov 29, 2015#958

How come we were that stupid to not realize the hints of Jen basically announcing what she was going to do in The AMA WOW!! smart way to not catch that!!

when she says I'm going to do madly of other peoples songs!!

14K2,614
                  Doctor of Jenology
                  14K2,614

Nov 30, 2015#959

jenny4life2love wrote:How come we were that stupid to not realize the hints of Jen basically announcing what she was going to do in The AMA WOW!! smart way to not catch that!!

when she says I'm going to do madly of other peoples songs!!
                    She's talking about LAS VEGAS Residency not about the AMA's :coffee
                    aNd she said that before, that she wants to make cover of other people songs like Selena, Celia Cruz, Barbra Streisand, Diana ross, Toni Braxton etc etc etc

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 30, 2015#960

Intermediate Jenology

Nov 30, 2015#961

Mille Backer wrote:
                        All of their hard work paid off

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 30, 2015#962

Still loving that performance!

Nov 30, 2015#963

Any HD video of it?

Doctor of Jenology

Dec 01, 2015#964

Intro to Jenology

Dec 01, 2015#965

Contributor

Dec 01, 2015#966

This performance proved that people can love her its just her poor selection of lead singles from all of her albums since Rebirth has ended her music career. Her resurrection lately has been singing (lip synching) other artist's music & doing tribute performances.

12K11,433
                                  Contributor
                                  12K11,433

Dec 01, 2015#967

Very true. She gets such praise for her performances lately but does not make the greatest choices with her own music...shame

22K4,141
                                    Doctor of Jenology
                                    22K4,141

Dec 01, 2015#968

You act like she didn't have a hit since 2005. She had a smash "On The Floor" and three hits since then "I'm Into You", "Dance Again" & "Booty".

Contributor

Dec 02, 2015#969

CosTaSsSs wrote:You act like she didn't have a hit since 2005. She had a smash "On The Floor" and three hits since then "I'm Into You", "Dance Again" & "Booty".

Those were cute hits, I'm talking about #1's, I'm talking about songs that radio loves and refuses to stop playing (like Lean On, like Cheerleader, like Can't Feel My Face, 5+ weeks on iTunes' main chart (R&B and Dance charts are nothing to brag about), oh when's the last Billboard #1, those are the smashes I'm referring to. Let's not act like radio loves to play Jen's music these days, or in Jen's case, several years now.

Master of Jenology

Dec 07, 2015#970

The slayage :love2
                                          Anaconda choreography reminds me of loubitines on SYTYCD

After 6 years she still dances so grear :bow :bow

Doctor of Jenology

Dec 12, 2015#971

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 24, 2017#972

hey guys
                                              Could somebody help me to get this full hd performance? .. please

14K2,614
                                              Doctor of Jenology
                                              14K2,614

Apr 24, 2017#973

I recorded this on real HD but I lost the file when my laptop crashed !!!

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 24, 2017#974

rafaelsalguero wrote:I recorded this on real HD but I lost the file when my laptop crashed !!!
                                                  :cry :cry :cry
                                                  ok thanks baby

Intro to Jenology

Apr 24, 2017#975

albacho wrote:
                                                    rafaelsalguero wrote:I recorded this on real HD but I lost the file when my laptop crashed !!!
                                                    :cry :cry :cry
                                                    ok thanks baby
                                                    maybe this couyld help you

Read more posts (5 remaining)