10K7
Doctor of Jenology
10K7

Nov 24, 2015#851

Imforeal wrote:She should work more often with Parris. Nabbytabs will never give her a choreo as amazing as that. They always give her manly hiphop choreos which i dont think works for her or her age. Pariss gives her hiphop but at the same time sassy and sultry
    Nappytabs also worked with her for that performance. They choreographed the Hotline Bling part and I believe they did 7/11 and Feeling Myself, maybe more. The Swing Latino crew and Angela Osorio did Where Are Ü Now (my favorite part btw).

The performance overall has Parris Goebel written all over it indeed. And since there were a lot of her dancers, I think we can assume she did most of it.

I would like if someone asked Jennifer in one of these of interviews who had the idea of that medley. I bet it was Parris'.

Nov 24, 2015#852

Waaaait...look at who was there:

Zapatos........ #AMAs2015 #LifeOfASocialite™

Focus. #AMAs2015

23K5,924
      Doctor of Jenology
      23K5,924

Nov 24, 2015#853

Aaah

Jen hiding JR like she did Beau in 2014

14K678
        Admin
        14K678

Nov 24, 2015#854

ImIntoJLo wrote:
          Imforeal wrote:She should work more often with Parris. Nabbytabs will never give her a choreo as amazing as that. They always give her manly hiphop choreos which i dont think works for her or her age. Pariss gives her hiphop but at the same time sassy and sultry
          Nappytabs also worked with her for that performance. They choreographed the Hotline Bling part and I believe they did 7/11 and Feeling Myself, maybe more. The Swing Latino crew and Angela Osorio did Where Are Ü Now (my favorite part btw).

The performance overall has Parris Goebel written all over it indeed. And since there were a lot of her dancers, I think we can assume she did most of it.

I would like if someone asked Jennifer in one of these of interviews who had the idea of that medley. I bet it was Parris'.
          This is the first time Parris' choreo really worked for Jennifer. She also did the Bronx medley and Goin In on tour. And while those choreos were definitely not bad, they were not outstanding either.

Master of Jenology

Nov 24, 2015#855

he is so annoying ......... jr ... any pics of him and jen

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 24, 2015#856

I like him ....but then I like anyone who speaks highly of Jlo :love2

14K2,771
              Contributor
              14K2,771

Nov 24, 2015#857

Did somebody spot Benny?

10K7
                Doctor of Jenology
                10K7

Nov 24, 2015#858

^ I didn't... that's weird.

14K2,614
                  Doctor of Jenology
                  14K2,614

Nov 24, 2015#859

OMG JR looks so weird and gay and He its not a Socialite !!! hahahahaha

10K7
                    Doctor of Jenology
                    10K7

Nov 24, 2015#860

Wondering if Mary did his make up. :girlinlove

Master of Jenology

Nov 24, 2015#861

what does Jen have in her hand in that Diddy pic? a caramel apple?

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 24, 2015#862

She is so generous

10K7
                          Doctor of Jenology
                          10K7

Nov 24, 2015#863

20K7,826
                            Doctor of Jenology
                            20K7,826

Nov 24, 2015#864

Intro to Jenology

Nov 24, 2015#865

rafaelsalguero wrote:OMG JR looks so weird and gay and He its not a Socialite !!! hahahahaha
                                so what if he looks gay? what is your point? its 2015 expand your vocab :)

Master of Jenology

Nov 24, 2015#866

Y'all are crazy for asking a new single... you want her to flop again? The competition is huge! She'd be completely overshadowed by everyone in the industry. "Waiting for Tonight" did not even crack the top 1500 after she sang it... so what makes you think releasing something now would be "perfect"?

She better wait til January to release something if she really got plans to release new stuff to promote Vegas.

22K4,141
                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                  22K4,141

Nov 24, 2015#867

Her dancing starts looking stiff imo. I mean she is clearly 46 but she has to step up the game for Vegas.

20K7,826
                                    Doctor of Jenology
                                    20K7,826

Nov 24, 2015#868

I hope this super positive response from GP will make her realize that she needs a full dance video :D

10K7
                                      Doctor of Jenology
                                      10K7

Nov 24, 2015#869

ImIntoJLo wrote:Billboard is asking what is her best AMAs' performance:

http://www.billboard.com/articles/colum ... erformance
                                        2015 performance winning with almost 70% of the votes.

They missed the 2012 one btw.

12K588
                                        Doctor of Jenology
                                        12K588

Nov 24, 2015#870

CosTaSsSs wrote:Her dancing starts looking stiff imo. I mean she is clearly 46 but she has to step up the game for Vegas.
                                          You've got to be kidding...

10K7
                                          Doctor of Jenology
                                          10K7

Nov 24, 2015#871

Nov 24, 2015#872

More on the ratings:
                                              ABC’s “American Music Awards” (Women 18-34: 4.0/13; Men 18-34: 1.9/7; Women 18-49: 4.4/3; Men 18-49: 2.6/8) — hosted by Jennifer Lopez — ranked as Sunday’s top broadcast program over football in key women demographics (women 18-34/women 18-49) and teens 12-17 (AMA’s 3.5/15 vs. SNF’s 2.4/11). Comparatively year-to-year, the American Music Awards was off just 5 percent in total viewers and off 8 percent in adults 18-49. Facing the strong NFL competition, the 2015 AMAs generated ABC’s best entertainment numbers in the 3-hour time period in 6 months with viewers and young adults – since the Billboard Music Awards on 5/17/15.
                                              https://www.tvmediainsights.com/tv-rati ... een-demos/

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 24, 2015#873

The Fashion Police, elected Jennifer Lopez the best dressed of the AMA...

...and the worst! Despite that elected the worst was nominated as the best by the man who participates in the show!

12K1,502
                                                Doctor of Jenology
                                                12K1,502

Nov 24, 2015#874

Approaching 80 million views and rising and #jenniferlopez is the top trend still on Facebook.

Slay these bitches.

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 25, 2015#875

ImIntoJLo wrote:

By the video of rehearsal Nappytabs also was responsible for part of Anaconda, which was the best for me!

Read more posts (105 remaining)