12K588
Doctor of Jenology
12K588

Apr 06, 2016#1551

That's amazing! :woot Let's hope people will get hooked and we'll get a great debut next season! :D

btw will they have it dubbed in spanish? I hate that some countries do it... we never do it here except for some animated/kids movies and it's so weird...

22K4,158
    Doctor of Jenology
    22K4,158

Apr 06, 2016#1552

panos86 wrote:That's amazing! :woot Let's hope people will get hooked and we'll get a great debut next season! :D

btw will they have it dubbed in spanish? I hate that some countries do it... we never do it here except for some animated/kids movies and it's so weird...
      Yeah, it's mostly France and Germany doing that because they don't want to lost their cultural identity.

14K6,389
      Contributor
      14K6,389

Apr 06, 2016#1553

^ but now you have the option to watch in the orginal language.

20K2,688
        Admin
        20K2,688

Apr 06, 2016#1554

Niice!

Master of Jenology

Apr 06, 2016#1555

Some people said at IMDB that they probably shot two finals for this first season. Do you guys agree? I feel like if the show wasn't renewed the final would be totally different.

12K588
            Doctor of Jenology
            12K588

Apr 06, 2016#1556

It's clever if they did. I hate it when shows get cancelled and they don't give a fuck for viewers to give them closure!

14K6,389
              Contributor
              14K6,389

Apr 06, 2016#1557

Wellyver wrote:Some people said at IMDB that they probably shot two finals for this first season. Do you guys agree? I feel like if the show wasn't renewed the final would be totally different.
                yeah I think they did, I remember Ray Liotta posted a picture of himself the last week of filming the show, he had a very bloody face, we got none of that in the final episode.

23K5,924
                Doctor of Jenology
                23K5,924

Apr 06, 2016#1558

It was probably this all along, because I don't have a clue how they could've wrapped this season if it didn't get another one. EVERYTHING about Harlee, Christina and Miguel's storyline led to what happened and it was the PERFECT ending to this season. Also, the stuff with Woz, he kept feeling more and more disgusted with himself after the Sap thing, and that slowly led him to where he ended up in the finale. Looking back at the whole season now, nothing feels forced, and I like where these characters ended up.

14K6,389
                  Contributor
                  14K6,389

Apr 06, 2016#1559

this is the picture he posted and he said it was a fight scene or something.

Master of Jenology

Apr 06, 2016#1560

Oh yes, i was expecting this scene the whole time!!

Maybe the season would have finished with her closing her laptop, deciding that she should take responsabilities for what happened and protecting her crew? This we will never know for sure, but i'd like to have a glimpse.

46K3,678
                      Admin
                      46K3,678

Apr 06, 2016#1561

You think? I've been left hanging more times than I can count when I watch a show starting in season 1 and it gets cancelled, lol. But then again, it would not have been a good look for Jen. Hmmm.

20K2,688
                        Admin
                        20K2,688

Apr 08, 2016#1562

Omg that ew thing was stupid. It was basically the two hosts saying they had "lost scenes" from Shades of Blue and only they had this exclusive. (They're obsessed with SOB btw) and it was just them doing scenes as Woz and Harlee. It was pretty funny because they imitated Woz so well with his little catch phrases "son of a bitch" and all these cop puns.

Apr 08, 2016#1563

Stupid, but funny.

14K6,389
                            Contributor
                            14K6,389

Apr 12, 2016#1564

L+7 for episode 12

it was #1 in % Gain in 18/49

from 1.0 to 2.0 and 5.13M to 8.95M

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2016/0 ... 1-27-2016/

23K5,924
                              Doctor of Jenology
                              23K5,924

Apr 12, 2016#1565

Wow those are really good numbers, I wonder how E13 did in L+7.

14K2,704
                                Doctor of Jenology
                                14K2,704

Apr 12, 2016#1566

The Serie it's now airing on MEXICO on "UNIVERSAL CHANNEL" it's dubbed on Neutral Spanish or Mexican Spanish !!!!

20K2,688
                                  Admin
                                  20K2,688

Apr 12, 2016#1567

Woohoo Rafa!

And yay! At least the #s are ticking up for the last couple of episodes!

14K6,389
                                    Contributor
                                    14K6,389

Apr 13, 2016#1568

Yeah for episode 13 they should be great.

Seem like the show has started or will this month in a lot of countries.

Master of Jenology

Apr 13, 2016#1569

I wonder WHEN the series is coming to europe? :argh

14K6,389
                                        Contributor
                                        14K6,389

Apr 13, 2016#1570

jllo wrote:I wonder WHEN the series is coming to europe? :argh
                                          it's airing in Spain, Netherland, Sweden and a couple of other countries already.

Master of Jenology

Apr 13, 2016#1571

Ok sorry i said it wrong haha....when its coming to germany? :argh

14K6,389
                                            Contributor
                                            14K6,389

Apr 13, 2016#1572

^ I don't know try to find which channel bought it there maybe they have the info

12K1,502
                                              Doctor of Jenology
                                              12K1,502

Apr 13, 2016#1573

its airing in the UK aswell later in the year on ''Sky living''.

14K6,389
                                                Contributor
                                                14K6,389

Apr 13, 2016#1574

This Is the TV Show That Most New Yorkers Watch

THR breaks down New Yorkers' favorite scripted shows and how that compares to the rest of America's.

This story first appeared in the April 22 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine. To receive the magazine, click here to subscribe.

It turns out New Yorkers are just as into Blue Bloods as their grandparents in Florida. A look at Nielsen Media's Top 10 scripted series in the NYC market year-to-date reveals that, like the rest of the country, the city likes its CBS: America's most watched network occupies four of the top five slots for New Yorkers, as it does for the nation at large. New York (the largest market in the U.S., accounting for 6.7 percent of TV-watching households) also went all-in on The People v. O.J. Simpson, was comparatively chilly toward The X-Files and has a soft spot for hometown girl J.Lo's Shades of Blue.

NEW YORK

1. The Walking Dead (AMC) — 1.5 million viewers

2. The Big Bang Theory (CBS) — 1.3 million viewers

3. NCIS (CBS) — 942,000 viewers

4. Madam Secretary (CBS) — 891,000 viewers

5. 60 Minutes (CBS) — 889,000 viewers

6. Blue Bloods (CBS) — 883,000 viewers

7. The People v. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story (FX) — 862,000 viewers

8. Grey's Anatomy (ABC) — 854,000 viewers

9. Scandal (ABC) — 850,000 viewers

10. Shades of Blue (NBC) — 840,000 viewers

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/n ... ows-881095

Intermediate Jenology

Apr 13, 2016#1575

Here in Portugal began in January and ended up last week! :dance2

Read more posts (45 remaining)