Nov 09, 2015#76

JenRox wrote:Drea was at a con with her SOB stuff:

Can you imagine Jen at a con? haha
    I think she was there for Son of anarchy

22K4,158
    Doctor of Jenology
    22K4,158

Nov 09, 2015#77

I'm pretty sure this show is gonna give her a great credit as an actress. Glad she's doing it.

10K7
      Doctor of Jenology
      10K7

Nov 09, 2015#78

12K588
        Doctor of Jenology
        12K588

Nov 09, 2015#79

These kids are so adorable helping our Queen! :love2

14K6,387
          Contributor
          14K6,387

Nov 09, 2015#80

how much NBC is paying them ? and where is Britney's twitt ?

46K3,677
            Admin
            46K3,677

Nov 09, 2015#81

daisylo wrote:

Oh, I know it wasn't specifically for SOB, but her shirt says Shades of Blue, Season One.

I'm so annoyed by the date change. What reason could they possibly have to do that after announcing it less than 2 weeks ago? Unless The Blacklist is airing a new episode the 14th now, it's ridiculous. %) A two hour premiere starting at 9 would have more exposure.

10K7
              Doctor of Jenology
              10K7

Nov 09, 2015#82

So excited for my upcoming #GuestStar in cop drama #ShadesofBlue as STROKE. Starring #jlo and #rayliotta. Working with director #barrylevinson was amazing. Check out the Premiere Jan.7th #workingactor #tv #actorslife #actor #nbc

14K6,387
                Contributor
                14K6,387

Nov 09, 2015#83

JenRox wrote:
                  daisylo wrote:

Oh, I know it wasn't specifically for SOB, but her shirt says Shades of Blue, Season One.

I'm so annoyed by the date change. What reason could they possibly have to do that after announcing it less than 2 weeks ago? Unless The Blacklist is airing a new episode the 14th now, it's ridiculous. %) A two hour premiere starting at 9 would have more exposure.
                  ah I didn't notice her shIrt, that's nice when they didn't even put her in the trailer lol

yeah that's a weird change, could it be because of Jen's schedule to promote the show ?

Master of Jenology

Nov 09, 2015#84

You can see Drea for a split second... They paid her dust smh

Contributor

Nov 09, 2015#85

Was it or is it trending? :coffee

20K7,954
                      Doctor of Jenology
                      20K7,954

Nov 09, 2015#86

Looking at trailer views, it's doing pretty good, yeah ?

2,9 mln on SOB facebook
                        715K on youtube
                        500K on Jen facebook

Master of Jenology

Nov 09, 2015#87

WHy u all fusing bout the date? U all should be glad its coming sooner...and its coming and not shelfed!

23K5,924
                          Doctor of Jenology
                          23K5,924

Nov 09, 2015#88

Maybe it's the Irish Catholic in me or maybe it's the lingering effect of "The Departed" on American culture, but it's all I could think of when "Shades of Blue" debuted its first full-length trailer during "Sunday Night Football" last night. Jennifer Lopez stars as a crooked cop working for a mob boss she's indebted to, but then the FBI swoops down and turns her into an informant. Loyalties are questioned. Accusations are made. Guns are pretty much everywhere.

Will the new NBC drama live up to such a lofty comparison? It's hard to say, but the trailer is promising enough. Lopez has always had talent as an actress, even if she tucked it away for a while making average romantic comedies and judging "American Idol." Liotta — a beloved figure in the biz — isn't short on credit, either. The two make for an intriguing duo, hopefully with lots of dramatic conflict to dig into.

http://www.indiewire.com/article/watch- ... r-20151109
                            Admit it: When NBC released the poster for Jennifer Lopez‘s upcoming crime drama Shades of Blue, we all asked ourselves, “Isn’t it a little soon for a Mysteries of Laura reboot?” But after seeing the series’ gritty trailer, originally released over the weekend on Lopez’s Facebook page, we’re asking ourselves a very different question: “Does this show look… kind of awesome?”

Based on the 2:45-minute trailer, we’re pretty much sold on the idea of Lopez as a bad-ass NYPD detective and single mother with her back against the wall — and occasionally against the mat of a boxing ring. (Bow chicka bow wow!) While it might be strange to see this airing in conjunction with American Idol, which will certainly serve up a very different flavor of JLo, we’re ready and willing to double dip.

http://tvline.com/2015/11/09/jennifer-l ... ama-video/

14K6,387
                            Contributor
                            14K6,387

Nov 09, 2015#89

episode title:

1x12 - For I Have Sinned

20K7,954
                              Doctor of Jenology
                              20K7,954

Nov 09, 2015#90

Even tvline likes it lol
                                Good !

14K6,387
                                Contributor
                                14K6,387

Nov 09, 2015#91

the hates in the comments tho, but many admit that it doesn't look as bad as what they expected after seeing the poster but it's hard for them to say it.

if they're on time tomorrow should be the last of filming.

20K2,688
                                  Admin
                                  20K2,688

Nov 09, 2015#92

OMG, keep these mini-reviews based on the trailer coming! haha

23K5,924
                                    Doctor of Jenology
                                    23K5,924

Nov 09, 2015#93

There will ALWAYS be haters when Jennifer's involved. They'll pull any reason out of their ass to hate on her. I don't read random comments online, it's frustrating enough that I have to deal with professional reviews.

20K2,688
                                      Admin
                                      20K2,688

Nov 09, 2015#94

daisylo wrote:the hates in the comments tho, but many admit that it doesn't look as bad as what they expected after seeing the poster but it's hard for them to say it.

if they're on time tomorrow should be the last of filming.
                                        A lot of them love to hate but if it's a show that's good they'll watch. on EW most of the comments were positive about how it looks interesting.

14K6,387
                                        Contributor
                                        14K6,387

Nov 09, 2015#95

^ yeah I know I find it interesting to read what people think not on every blogs but the ones were mostly objective people post.

also I understand some of the criticisms so I don't mind it again when it's note pure hate.

10K7
                                          Doctor of Jenology
                                          10K7

Nov 09, 2015#96

NBC’s Jennifer Lopez Drama ‘Shades of Blue’ Gets Earlier Premiere Date

By Rick Kissell

NBC has moved up the premiere of Jennifer Lopez police drama “Shades of Blue” to Jan. 7, the network confirmed Monday after featuring the new date in promos during last night’s “Sunday Night Football” game.

Rather than launching with an expanded two-hour premiere (9-11 p.m.) on Jan. 14 as originally planned, “Shades of Blue” will now bow in its regularly scheduled 10 p.m. timeslot one week earlier. It will follow original episodes of current Thursday 8-10 p.m. dramas “Heroes Reborn” and “The Blacklist,” with the latter back two weeks earlier weeks than expected.

There was no official reason given by NBC for the earlier premiere date, but it’s likely related to the competition. ABC was expected to keep its Shonda Rhimes dramas off the air for most of the Thursdays in January, so starting Jan. 7 instead of Jan. 14 would give “Shades of Blue” one extra week without having to face “How to Get Away With Murder.” Also, Fox hasn’t announced its premiere date or schedule plans for “American Idol,” but NBC may hot have wanted the first hour of the Lopez drama going up against Lopez herself as she returns as a judge for the music competition’s final season.

The Jan. 14 premiere would have allowed NBC to promote “Shades of Blue” during its coverage of the NFL playoffs on Jan. 9 and Golden Globe Awards on Jan. 10. But the earlier Jan. 7 date may allow it to take better advantage of promotion during the network’s dramas, as it’s believed the first three-show crossover storyline involving the “Chicago” triology of “Chicago Fire,” “Chicago PD” and “Chicago Med” will take place in the days leading up to the “Blue” premiere.

http://variety.com/2015/tv/news/jennife ... 201636513/

20K2,688
                                            Admin
                                            20K2,688

Nov 09, 2015#97

Well, hopefully they know what's up. lol

14K6,387
                                              Contributor
                                              14K6,387

Nov 09, 2015#98

so it's all Shonda's fault ? I though that HTGAWM wouldn't be back until February :( Promos during the Chicago shows vs NFL/Golden Globe is really not comparable but I guess they still will promote the 2nd episode during the Globe and NFL match well I hope.

Master of Jenology

Nov 09, 2015#99

The trailer looks great :love2 :woot :woot so excited for this :dance2 :dance2

14K6,387
                                                  Contributor
                                                  14K6,387

Nov 09, 2015#100

New scenes ! yeah Drea,

I'm not totally convinced by Jen's acting in the trailers because I don't like when she play "scared" but I'll probably feel differently with the full episodes.

is this the promo they're showing during the games ?

Read more posts (1520 remaining)