22K4,141
Doctor of Jenology
22K4,141

Jul 03, 2015#26

I believe we are going to get an album in Summer 2016 and a single in March??...A.K.A. teas actually.

Doctor of Jenology

Jul 03, 2015#27

CosTaSsSs wrote:I believe we are going to get an album in Summer 2016 and a single in March??...A.K.A. teas actually.
      no i believe a sibgle before vegas dear :love2 :dance2

20K7,826
      Doctor of Jenology
      20K7,826

Jul 03, 2015#28

I'd like a new album in winter ... like November. Sales are always bigger that time lol

But I dk if she's ready to drop it so soon.

23K5,924
        Doctor of Jenology
        23K5,924

Jul 03, 2015#29

Sales are bigger during that time, but would they be for Jennifer? She'd have to have a couple of massive hits before the album drops, because if she does A.K.A. numbers in December, she won't even crack the Top 20 on Billboard 200. Just thinking about it gives me anxiety.

20K7,826
          Doctor of Jenology
          20K7,826

Jul 03, 2015#30

I dk but she needs a hit no matter when she's gonna release the album.
            I feel like things cant get worse for her than it happened with AKA.

I'm sure we'll get an album full of radio friendly bops this time lol

Intro to Jenology

Jul 03, 2015#31

So happy for you Jenn!!!!!!

22K4,141
              Doctor of Jenology
              22K4,141

Jul 03, 2015#32

She should release two singles before the album and massive promo. I hope she's going to release a single in August and an album in November because I don't want Idol to be her only platform to promote her music. She needs to perform in Europe and US shows.

Doctor of Jenology

Jul 03, 2015#33

CosTaSsSs wrote:She should release two singles before the album and massive promo. I hope she's going to release a single in August and an album in November because I don't want Idol to be her only platform to promote her music. She needs to perform in Europe and US shows.
                  Yes true and dont forget abt itunes banner , all of her aka songs were on itunes without banner . I hope things will work for her this time :rockon

Intermediate Jenology

Jul 03, 2015#34

Can't believe she is really working on a new album. We just had A.K.A. and it was such a crazy experience for me, months of anxiety and then it didn't leak and we suddenly had 11 new songs we never heard before. When was the last time we had that? Maybe you guys have other favorite artists, but Jen for me is the only one that gets me checking news everyday and that gets me excited for every single thing she does. Seriously I could wait 3-4 years for a new album because I'm fully satisfied by what she brought in the A.K.A. era, specially since there are already so exciting projects coming the next few months (Lila and Eve, Shades of Blue, Vegas residency, Idol's Final Season). And she's still doing a new album? This is crazy. Such a great time to be her fan :bow

Master of Jenology

Jul 03, 2015#35

WOW she's coming!!

Master of Jenology

Jul 03, 2015#36

BlowAway wrote:they worked with Maroon 5 also, 2 great songs.

Btw, Just trying to recall a song of Maroon 5 that Jennifer was said to be playing,, over and over,
                        the night J&M announced their marriage was over. Does anyone happen to remember the name ? + Thanks.  

Intro to Jenology

Jul 03, 2015#37

CosTaSsSs wrote:She should release two singles before the album and massive promo. I hope she's going to release a single in August and an album in November because I don't want Idol to be her only platform to promote her music. She needs to perform in Europe and US shows.
                          She can release a stand alone single in the summer with a latin flavoure carribean vibe which Europe will eat up and hopefully Usa as well. She needs the support of her eauropean fan base so promo Eu promo is vital (unlike the last era)

Bachelor of Jenology

Jul 03, 2015#38

Omg ! Can't wait

Master of Jenology

Jul 03, 2015#39

It all depends i think since her success of the new innovated sound of "Booty" looks like she want to try different beats and rhythms when it comes to exploring Dance Music.

i don't think she has plans to work with RedOne and i am fine with that because it time for a new direction and trying something new. RedOne been working with her since 2011-2013

On The Floor
                              Papi
                              Dance Again
                              Live iT uP

& It time to leave it to rest i love his sound it sick but we don't want it shoved down are throught.

this was a great choice doing the Egyptian sound with Booty and it time to switch it up and try Dubstep,or how about influences of Rave type beats or Electro R&B that Beyonce did in her album

14K6,346
                              Contributor
                              14K6,346

Jul 03, 2015#40

Dinno wrote:
                                She can release a stand alone single in the summer with a latin flavoure carribean vibe which Europe will eat up and hopefully Usa as well. She needs the support of her eauropean fan base so promo Eu promo is vital (unlike the last era)
                                she can't promote anything oversea this summer she's filming her show and this will only end around October.

Master of Jenology

Jul 03, 2015#41

moejlo wrote:
                                  CosTaSsSs wrote:I believe we are going to get an album in Summer 2016 and a single in March??...A.K.A. teas actually.
                                  no i believe a sibgle before vegas dear :love2 :dance2

You guys do realize Music in Online platforms are changing now ever since AppleMusic. In a post Apple Music & Record Labels are joining together,& to start changing certain rules in terms of releasing Albums. They trying to prevent Leaks so what they plan to do is when Artist lets say J.Lo plans to release a Album now that she under Apple. Apple will have all full controle and determination on Promotion such as Banners,StreamsDates to be released. Not saying she won't have a date for the Album which she can announce. As for strategy Apple can say this Business is new and we need to gain massive attention for Apple Music to be successful. So they will just drop the Album before it due date could be a week adavance it could be month in advance or days. Not saying Physical copies won't be available in outlet stores that be when the date comes to be.

This is away for the artist to get a percentage rate of there Music without the leaks and loosing so much money. The only people who have dibs on it first will be Apple Music.

As for her Album in terms of sales i say a single in the Fall preferable Sept/Oct and a Album in Dec for the Holiday sales and single around that time due to Award shows like VMA,AMA, to gain attention. Then Album a month before Residency to gain attention to promote the JLoVegas.

Intermediate Jenology

Jul 03, 2015#42

She won't be able to promote anything overseas starting next January either because of Idol and Vegas. Even this fall is unlikely because she'll still be filming SOB and she'll be rehearsing for Vegas.

10K7
                                    Doctor of Jenology
                                    10K7

Jul 03, 2015#43

Demi Lovato's Cool for the Summer is falling like a rock in the air on iTunes. And this coming from a young and hot female on music now who did something fresh in her career. These "summer smashes" songs are totally over.

First Love and Feel the Light also have proven that these cute pop songs won't work for Jennifer.

And it's not a smart move at all releasing a urban-oriented song after A.K.A.

I hope The Monsters will able to find a fresh sound for Jennifer that people can use.

Master of Jenology

Jul 03, 2015#44

yES! sOMETHING LIKE fuN BY pITBULL + iT wAS aLWAYS yOU + NIGHT/DRIVING/DANCE CARIBBEAN MIX!!

wALKING OF sUNSHINE WAS MISSED AS SINGLE :argh , SO SHE HAS THE CHANCE ANOTHER TIME! :smile:

20K7,826
                                        Doctor of Jenology
                                        20K7,826

Jul 04, 2015#45

Doctor of Jenology

Jul 04, 2015#46

DOPE? That was not what was written on the Missy's cap?

Doctor of Jenology

Jul 04, 2015#47

Mille Backer wrote:DOPE? That was not what was written on the Missy's cap?
                                              Im sure 100% that her upcoming single is called Dope . :rockon

23K5,924
                                              Doctor of Jenology
                                              23K5,924

Jul 04, 2015#48

I'm sure you know that's a common phrase. Dope=great. :lol

Doctor of Jenology

Jul 04, 2015#49

nixy1991 wrote:
                                                  I'm sure you know that's a common phrase. Dope=great. :lol
                                                  I know, but there was a time that all phrases that Jenny and producers put in the legends were the names in music, so I said it jokingly.

10K7
                                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                                  10K7

Jul 04, 2015#50

Dope is the new soon/stay tuned. :P

Read more posts (28 remaining)