23K5,924
Doctor of Jenology
23K5,924

May 05, 2015#76

selena lopez wrote:Its doing better then mariahs new single
    Not really, Mariah's new single went Top 30 on iTunes.

12K1,502
    Doctor of Jenology
    12K1,502

May 05, 2015#77

nixy1991 wrote:
      selena lopez wrote:Its doing better then mariahs new single
      Not really, Mariah's new single went Top 30 on iTunes.

But its 160 this single only been released just over 12 hours ago!

And its nearly top150 and its a spanish song

Master of Jenology

May 05, 2015#78

nice... Im kinda glad she is back with Sony

Doctor of Jenology

May 05, 2015#79

Yes same thank god Sony lol so could maybe reach top 80 I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doctor of Jenology

May 05, 2015#80

People celebrating that she might be back with Sony/Epic just show how much are JLovers clueless as a stanbase :paperbag

Master of Jenology

May 05, 2015#81

So then enlighten us with your opinion, why would Sony not be a good choice compare to Universal ?
              I don't keep tabs on either one but I do recall getting physical coys of music with Sony.

Master of Jenology

May 05, 2015#82

you guys celebrating that she might be back with Sony, my eyes my eyes

May 05, 2015#83

US

150. Jennifer Lopez - A Selena Tribute: Como La Flor / Bidi Bidi Bom Bom / Amor Prohibido / I Could Fall In Love / No Me Queda Mas

23K5,924
                  Doctor of Jenology
                  23K5,924

May 05, 2015#84

ChristianM wrote:People celebrating that she might be back with Sony/Epic just show how much are JLovers clueless as a stanbase :paperbag
                    This. :lmao Epic is a complete disaster nowadays, no sane artist would sign with them. :paperbag

BTW, #149. I have no idea why this is doing so well, but I'm happy that it is. :bow

Doctor of Jenology

May 05, 2015#85

djsable303 wrote:So then enlighten us with your opinion, why would Sony not be a good choice compare to Universal ?
                      I don't keep tabs on either one but I do recall getting physical coys of music with Sony.
                      Cuz they are almost broke, they had to let go some huge and bunch of new and indie artists... They have NO money or any kind of income. If she's back with them, say goodbye to ANY kind of promo.

Whatever yall think, Capitol gave her promo like she was running for the President of the States. The only mistake was bad timing and people not being here for her music.

12K1,502
                      Doctor of Jenology
                      12K1,502

May 05, 2015#86

Shes not back with epic lol

Capitol better promote jlo outside the US With her next album

Defjam did great with promo for love? Outside the US

Doctor of Jenology

May 05, 2015#87

selena lopez wrote:Shes not back with epic lol

Capitol better promote jlo outside the US With her next album

Defjam did great with promo for love? Outside the US
                          Yes. Thank you.

Master of Jenology

May 05, 2015#88

ChristianM wrote:
                            djsable303 wrote:So then enlighten us with your opinion, why would Sony not be a good choice compare to Universal ?
                            Cuz they are almost broke, they had to let go some huge and bunch of new and indie artists... They have NO money or any kind of income. If she's back with them, say goodbye to ANY kind of promo.

Whatever yall think, Capitol gave her promo like she was running for the President of the States. The only mistake was bad timing and people not being here for her music.
                            Maybe they are doing something new, I remember back in 2007 Capitol Records also suffer big time, they had bad management decisions and then Vivendi started to invest and rebuild Capitol . I just hope it works out.

12K1,502
                            Doctor of Jenology
                            12K1,502

May 05, 2015#89

Green updates

Doctor of Jenology

May 05, 2015#90

selena lopez wrote:146

Green updates
                                dear where do u see green updates , any link?

Master of Jenology

May 05, 2015#91

#80 Philippines
                                  #144 United States +2

Intermediate Jenology

May 05, 2015#92

Prince Royce is signed to Sony music Latin probably that's the reason for the Jlo collab a both are Latinos with crossover appeal

Master of Jenology

May 05, 2015#93

crossover appeal? lol Jennifer has been on this side for decades.

Doctor of Jenology

May 05, 2015#94

fonsito1990 wrote:Prince Royce is signed to Sony music Latin probably that's the reason for the Jlo collab a both are Latinos with crossover appeal
                                        Prince Royce? Crossover? I can bet that literally nobody outised latin countries and maybe Miami know about him. Anyway, what this have to do with Selena tribute?

Intermediate Jenology

May 05, 2015#95

ChristianM wrote:
                                          fonsito1990 wrote:Prince Royce is signed to Sony music Latin probably that's the reason for the Jlo collab a both are Latinos with crossover appeal
                                          Prince Royce? Crossover? I can bet that literally nobody outised latin countries and maybe Miami know about him. Anyway, what this have to do with Selena tribute?

JLo's Selena tribute iTunes single says its from epic records which is a part of Sony meaning she's back with epic Sony so that's why she's probably featured on this song with Royce . now go with your bullying somewhere else you always trying to start some mess with me

Doctor of Jenology

May 05, 2015#96

fonsito1990 wrote:
                                            ChristianM wrote:

JLo's Selena tribute iTunes single says its from epic records which is a part of Sony meaning she's back with epic Sony so that's why she's probably featured on this song with Royce . now go with your bullying somewhere else you always trying to start some mess with me
                                            dddddddddddd Selena's music is property of EMI MUSIC which is actually a division of Sony Group. That's why they released it. Sony is the owner since 2011. :paperbag
                                            She's not back with Epic, If I remember corectly, she sign 3 album contract with Universal. 2 are released so far, so one still to go. Try harder.

14K2,713
                                            Doctor of Jenology
                                            14K2,713

May 05, 2015#97

Selena's music ir property of EMI MUSIC which is actually a División of UNIVERSAL MUSIC GROUP
                                              TRY HARDER baby !!!!

And even if Selena's music belongs to EMI MUSIC, Jennifer dont have to reléase this single with them, She reléase it with her actual signed label and just pay the rights to the songs owners.

Doctor of Jenology

May 05, 2015#98

rafaelsalguero wrote:Selena's music ir property of EMI MUSIC which is actually a División of UNIVERSAL MUSIC GROUP
                                                TRY HARDER baby !!!!

And even if Selena's music belongs to EMI MUSIC, Jennifer dont have to reléase this single with them, She reléase it with her actual signed label and just pay the rights to the songs owners.
                                                Wiki obviously lies then.

Jennifer is not signed with Epic/Sony tho.

EDIT: Selena's albums are listed under Capitol Latin not EMI music. Does anyone here have a true tea at all??? :paperbag

14K2,713
                                                Doctor of Jenology
                                                14K2,713

May 05, 2015#99

Why 'Feel the Light' says 'Jennifer Lopez appears cortesy of Nuyorican Productions' ??
                                                  and why 'SELENA TRIBUTE' it's released by EPIC and not Nuyorican Productions or Universal Music then???

When you released a Cover Song you dont have to released with the same Label that belongs to the original Singer!!! Thats crazy, you just have to pay the song Rights.

Doctor of Jenology

May 05, 2015#100

rafaelsalguero wrote:Why 'Feel the Light' says 'Jennifer Lopez appears cortesy of Nuyorican Productions' ??
                                                    and why 'SELENA TRIBUTE' it's released by EPIC and not Nuyorican Productions then???

When you released a Cover Song you dont have to released with the same Label that belongs to the original Singer!!! Thats crazy, you just have to pay the song Rights
                                                    Why would EPIC pay Capitol Latin rights for the song :paperbag
                                                    You have to realise that songs DO NOT belong to artists. They belong to labels.

EPIC is OUT of money, why on EARTH would they pay money to release a tribute which songs are not from their artist :paperbag

Read more posts (45 remaining)