Doctor of Jenology

May 05, 2015#101

Anyway, I dont care.

But if Jen is back with Epic, I swear....

14K2,714
    Doctor of Jenology
    14K2,714

May 05, 2015#102

More Info:
      Capitol Latin (formerly EMI Latin) was a subsidiary of EMI which focused on Latin American music.
      In 1989, José Béhar, the former head of CBS Discos, signed Selena Quintanilla with EMI Latin, a record company founded by Behar. Selena became EMI Latin's first artist. Behar later said that the reason he signed Selena was because he thought he had discovered the next Gloria Estéfan.
      After Universal Music Group's acquisition of EMI Music in 2012, Capitol Latin was merged with Universal Music Latin Entertainment. The Capitol Latin record label continues to be distributed by Universal Music Group.

Master of Jenology

May 05, 2015#103

Jen is back with Epic?

12K588
        Doctor of Jenology
        12K588

May 05, 2015#104

rafaelsalguero wrote:More Info:
          Capitol Latin (formerly EMI Latin) was a subsidiary of EMI which focused on Latin American music.
          In 1989, José Béhar, the former head of CBS Discos, signed Selena Quintanilla with EMI Latin, a record company founded by Behar. Selena became EMI Latin's first artist. Behar later said that the reason he signed Selena was because he thought he had discovered the next Gloria Estéfan.
          After Universal Music Group's acquisition of EMI Music in 2012, Capitol Latin was merged with Universal Music Latin Entertainment. The Capitol Latin record label continues to be distributed by Universal Music Group.

:lol: LOVE that Xtina gif! :lol:

Bachelor of Jenology

May 05, 2015#105

this was good!!

22K4,158
            Doctor of Jenology
            22K4,158

May 05, 2015#106

Guys, Capitol didn't promote I Luh Ya Papi and Booty. Only First Love got the single treatment.

14K2,801
              Contributor
              14K2,801

May 05, 2015#107

CosTaSsSs wrote:Guys, Capitol didn't promote I Luh Ya Papi and Booty. Only First Lov got the single treatment.
                True that. Yeah they gave her lots of promo in the USA but zero for the rest of the world.
                Besides that everything online promo wise was far from perfect (iTunes links, banners, release dates) and FL is the only song they sent to radios which still makes my jaw drop. Booty shouldve been the first single anyways since that song had some (online) hype before anything got released.

So personally I wouldnt mind a move. At least LA Reid and her work really well together.

Master of Jenology

May 05, 2015#108

rafaelsalguero wrote:More Info:

This is correct

14K2,714
                  Doctor of Jenology
                  14K2,714

May 06, 2015#109

So why some BBers keep saying Selena belongs to SONY !!! LOL
                    I brings the proof that Selena was signed with EMI LATIN and that label it's since 2012 part of UNIVERSAL MUSIC, not Sony Music, so why 'A Selena Tribute' single its released by EPIC ???

Doctor of Jenology

May 06, 2015#110

She should give that money to the family for the hologram in 2018

14K2,714
                      Doctor of Jenology
                      14K2,714

May 06, 2015#111

It's still in TOP 200 ???

Master of Jenology

May 06, 2015#112

16K4,313
                          Contributor
                          16K4,313

May 06, 2015#113

If Jen signed with Epic... BYE to her carreer.

Master of Jenology

May 06, 2015#114

I think La Reid would make sure promotion was Done right.

22K4,158
                              Doctor of Jenology
                              22K4,158

May 06, 2015#115

I know they are broke but Capitol wasn't better at all. They only promoted First Love. At least in Epic she has LA Reid which is the only guy who believes in her.

26K8,946
                                Doctor of Jenology
                                26K8,946

May 06, 2015#116

alexjlover wrote:You have any proof about this so stop it. Otherwise I will report every single post of you! :D
                                  Report me for what? You're so silly. :lmao
                                  panos86 wrote:Everytime this comes up, people keep comparing the videos to the mp3s, double check the live frame by frame trying to prove each theory and in the end fans are divided, the GP has no idea or barely gives any fucks. What matters is the music and the fact that she fucking slayed. And while everyone praises her once again in here in her fan forum we have to have the same old boring conversation. SMDH
                                  I don't need to compare videos to mp3s, etc. It's very obvious that she lipsynched. lol

I am against lipsynching. Just deal with it. #MYOPINION
                                  yamaha wrote:Only J can comeback here when it's about Jennifer and her lyp sync. What's wrong with you J ?
                                  She SLAY everybody playback or not. Don't bring Beyoncé, I see you.
                                  There's nothing wrong with me.

14K2,714
                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                  14K2,714

May 06, 2015#117

mEm wrote:If Jen signed with Epic... BYE to her carreer.

So, for you it's better that Jennifer keeps free without Record Label in her own company Nuyorican Productions ??? :D
                                    EPIC it's better at least LA Reid trust in her and can help her

12K588
                                    Doctor of Jenology
                                    12K588

May 06, 2015#118

J wrote:
                                      panos86 wrote:Everytime this comes up, people keep comparing the videos to the mp3s, double check the live frame by frame trying to prove each theory and in the end fans are divided, the GP has no idea or barely gives any fucks. What matters is the music and the fact that she fucking slayed. And while everyone praises her once again in here in her fan forum we have to have the same old boring conversation. SMDH
                                      I don't need to compare videos to mp3s, etc. It's very obvious that she lipsynched. lol
                                      I am against lipsynching. Just deal with it. #MYOPINION
                                      I don't have to deal with anything... I respect it and i agree with you but it's exactly that. Your opinion. And that alone doesn't make it true. Many others disagree with us and we keep having the same stupid conversation . . . Every. Single. Time. It's boring and irrelevant. :coffee

Master of Jenology

May 06, 2015#119

rafaelsalguero wrote:
                                        mEm wrote:If Jen signed with Epic... BYE to her carreer.

So, for you it's better that Jennifer keeps free without Record Label in her own company Nuyorican Productions ??? :D
                                        EPIC it's better at least LA Reid trust in her and can help her
                                        :clap

Master of Jenology

May 07, 2015#120

still top 200

171. Jennifer Lopez - A Selena Tribute: Como La Flor / Bidi Bidi Bom Bom / Amor Prohibido / I Could Fall In Love / No Me Queda Mas

and #1 on the latin songs

1. Jennifer Lopez - A Selena Tribute: Como La Flor / Bidi Bidi Bom Bom / Amor Prohibido / I Could Fall In Love / No Me Queda Mas
                                          48. Jennifer Lopez - Dance Again (feat. Pitbull)

:rockon :bow

Doctor of Jenology

May 07, 2015#121

Epic would be atrocious. But who knows maybe LA Reid who has total faith in her can motivate Jen to make amazing songs even if she has to fund herself. He can give her the confidence she needs to succeed. I just hope that if Jen does move over to epic...again he at least tells oversees the album and bluntly tells jen which songs are bad and which are good. Jen needs that, someone who can say this is terrible, take it out now. Or this single choice will flop its to generic record something better.

14K2,714
                                            Doctor of Jenology
                                            14K2,714

May 07, 2015#122

juniorsega wrote:Epic would be atrocious. But who knows maybe LA Reid who has total faith in her can motivate Jen to make amazing songs even if she has to fund herself. He can give her the confidence she needs to succeed. I just hope that if Jen does move over to epic...again he at least tells oversees the album and bluntly tells jen which songs are bad and which are good. Jen needs that, someone who can say this is terrible, take it out now. Or this single choice will flop its to generic record something better.
                                              +1 :smile:

Intro to Jenology

May 08, 2015#123

Its no 1 on itunes Latin. :love2 :love2

14K2,714
                                                Doctor of Jenology
                                                14K2,714

May 08, 2015#124

You think could debut on Billboard Latin Tracks ??? :woot

Intro to Jenology

May 09, 2015#125

I think this is a test for a possible spanish album release :mm:

Read more posts (20 remaining)