Should JLO should have Indian Sample Sounds on Next Album?

Should JLO should have Indian Sample Sounds on Next Album?

Master of Jenology

Feb 16, 2015#1

This Topic is in Regards in the Different Styles we would like to see or have try JLo to do in experimenting in her Upcoming when ever it do come English Album.

So recently she went to India and show love for her first time there the Hindu People. I saw in IG where she Incorporated a 10 sec Indian Sound Dance Mix into "Get Right" which was so hot.

Which got me thinking JLo is the Queen of All Sample Sounds,I realized she never worked on a Hindu/Indian or Bollywood type of style sound in her Music.

Let's go down her list of Samples:

In On The 6 she Sample Hip Hop for "Feelin So Good" into the Funk Dance Break Samacou Beat.

In JLo Album she sample Dance Pop Jingle in "I'm Real" that Mariah wanted for "Loverboy"

In Remix Album she Sample both Rap Influences tracks of both "Ain't It Funny RMX" & I'm Gonna Be Alright Remix".

In This Is Me Then was so many Pop Soothing Ballads from Micheal Jackson "Very Special" in "All I Have to "Jenny From The Block Hip Hop Sound

Rebirth to James Brown Funk R&B Dance "Get Right" Usher Track

Brave "Lights Camera Action" "Do It Well" & "Hold It Don't Drop It" Funk Sound

Love? Was all Morrocan Brazillian Latin Sound to "On The Floor"

So goes out to show we got Urban,Hip Hop,Funk,Latin,Tribal we should have Bollywood Indian.

16K4,313
    Contributor
    16K4,313

Feb 16, 2015#2

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 16, 2015#3

yas please. But it needs to remixed for western audiences. I feel it would work very well for her since many of the indian songs I've heard are very fast paced, high energy songs with commanding vocals and some sick beats.

Master of Jenology

Feb 16, 2015#4

jenny4life2love wrote:In This Is Me Then was so many Pop Soothing Ballads from Micheal Jackson "Very Special" in "All I Have to "Jenny From The Block Hip Hop Sound
          "Very Special" is not Michael's, it's Debra Laws'.

Sony even got sued.

About the Indian sample, YES, I'm always here for more lawsuits! :cheer

Intro to Jenology

Feb 16, 2015#5

I suppose why not?! I'm sure Bollywood would go down quite well incorporated into JLO music.

12K588
            Doctor of Jenology
            12K588

Feb 16, 2015#6

DEFINITELY!!!! :woot
              I think Jen is generally inspired by her life. Her travels, what the fans tell her, what she likes at the moment, what she wants to say, her love life etc ALL influence her music. I don't know if she would include such a sample but i would be ECSTATIC! :D Plus if it is an already popular sample that people recognize (like the OTF one) the commercial results could be even better! ;)
              As i posted in the other thread i think such music can be very upbeat, danceable and catchy! I have many songs that i like from this genre!

And with songs like "Talk Dirty" which dared to sample balkan instruments and music into mainstream productions i think we could have very interesting results with another catchy international sample like an indian one! :D

PS. If i am not mistaken i think Welly confirmed that Grammys also changed the rules about getting nominated with a song based on a sample. So this is one more reason! ;)

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 16, 2015#7

Booty's kind of something in this Egyptian/Indian type, so much that I wish the clip was recorded at the Taj Mahal.

But I think it would be cool to have a sample of a Indian music on the new album.

12K588
                Doctor of Jenology
                12K588

Feb 16, 2015#8

Mille Backer wrote:Booty's kind of something in this Egyptian/Indian type, so much that I wish the clip was recorded at the Taj Mahal.

But I think it would be cool to have a sample of a Indian music on the new album.
                  That's true and it was a shame that at some point they totally left out that egyptian/eastern theme.

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 16, 2015#9

panos86 wrote:
                    Mille Backer wrote:Booty's kind of something in this Egyptian/Indian type, so much that I wish the clip was recorded at the Taj Mahal.

That's true and it was a shame that at some point they totally left out that egyptian/eastern theme.
                    Yes, in the performances had at least those props that they referred to the topic.

Master of Jenology

Feb 16, 2015#10

LewisJLOFan wrote:
                      jenny4life2love wrote:In This Is Me Then was so many Pop Soothing Ballads from Micheal Jackson "Very Special" in "All I Have to "Jenny From The Block Hip Hop Sound
                      "Very Special" is not Michael's, it's Debra Laws'.

Sony even got sued.

About the Indian sample, YES, I'm always here for more lawsuits! :cheer
                      In regards to lawsuits who cares Jen still manages a hit so wit won't matter

Contributor

Feb 17, 2015#11

YES, absolutely. Her Intro at the Indian performance was amazing and parts of Indian music (and dance!) would highlight ervery song

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 18, 2015#12

I would love an indian sample or a full Bollyhood video, latinos maybe not, but I think it could do smth!

maybe smth like this

Master of Jenology

Feb 18, 2015#13

BraveJLO wrote:YES, absolutely. Her Intro at the Indian performance was amazing and parts of Indian music (and dance!) would highlight ervery song
                            +1

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 21, 2015#14

YAAAAAAAAAAAAS :cheer

or at least something like this :bow

#FirstLoveVideoTeas

Contributor

Feb 21, 2015#15

Jlo should try everything .. I remember lady gaga making some indian bollywood remixes for born this way at it was a big Hit ...

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 21, 2015#16

OFFICIAL: 'Lovely' FULL VIDEO Song | Shah Rukh Khan | Deepika Padukone |...:

I want her to do such a choreography . Deepika is the best in india

12K588
                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                  12K588

Feb 21, 2015#17

moejlo wrote:OFFICIAL: 'Lovely' FULL VIDEO Song | Shah Rukh Khan | Deepika Padukone |...:

I want her to do such a choreography . Deepika is the best in india
                                    Jen definitely needs more hair-o-graphy in her dancing! :love2 Whip yo hair more Jen! :cool:

Contributor

Feb 21, 2015#18

As long as she makes an album that's full of radio/club friendly jams

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 22, 2015#19

Why not ! Music to Indian or Oriental sounds would be good.