Doctor of Jenology

Apr 23, 2015#376

JenRox wrote:J.Lo would fill the dates left open when Spears is off (resting her voice, natch), giving Axis a pair of hot artists toggling the theater schedule.

http://lasvegassun.com/blogs/kats-repor ... ments-sup/
    Resting her voice from lipsynching? :ROFL: Let's wait for an official announcement!

Intro to Jenology

Apr 23, 2015#377

:love2 :love2 YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!I'm ready for my 1st USA travel !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 23, 2015#378

KevinLeeYoung wrote::love2 :love2 YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!I'm ready for my 1st USA travel !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        原来你在这里也有号啊

46K3,606
        Admin
        46K3,606

Apr 23, 2015#379

LoveJennyLo wrote:
          JenRox wrote:J.Lo would fill the dates left open when Spears is off (resting her voice, natch), giving Axis a pair of hot artists toggling the theater schedule.

http://lasvegassun.com/blogs/kats-repor ... ments-sup/
          Resting her voice from lipsynching? :ROFL: Let's wait for an official announcement!
          lol, the writer was being sarcastic.

20K7,827
          Doctor of Jenology
          20K7,827

Apr 23, 2015#380

So it's really happening.
            I guess she prefers Vegas than world tour. Less problematic for her.

It's gonna be a great show for sure tho.

Contributor

Apr 23, 2015#381

I'm sure this is happening and it's a very smart choice at this point in her life.I just hope it will be announced early enough so I can save money and holidays.

Master of Jenology

Apr 23, 2015#382

If Jen going to do it Britney last date in Vegas is May 20 and she won't be back till Aug 5.

does that mean Jen will be in the residency from the end of May till late July for 2 months?

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 23, 2015#383

jenny4life2love wrote:If Jen going to do it Britney last date in Vegas is May 20 and she won't be back till Aug 5.

does that mean Jen will be in the residency from the end of May till late July for 2 months?

wont she be filming the t.v. show

46K3,606
                  Admin
                  46K3,606

Apr 23, 2015#384

Yeah, I would be shocked if she started this year. I think they usually announce these things way ahead of time.

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 23, 2015#385

Yesss ! Good news ! 2015 is JLo

Master of Jenology

Apr 23, 2015#386

kitkat wrote:
                        jenny4life2love wrote:If Jen going to do it Britney last date in Vegas is May 20 and she won't be back till Aug 5.

wont she be filming the t.v. show

I believe she can do both if it in May through Summer she can perform 2-3 times a week and 1-2 days in the week of shooting it can happen. she shooting in June.

I don't think she will focus on a whole new show maybe she do what she left off from the last time she did the Vegas show and add more different choreography and switch the songs list. Her Rehearsing the residency can be around the time Idol finishing.

46K3,606
                        Admin
                        46K3,606

Apr 23, 2015#387

I don't think she will do them at the same time. It takes about 8 days to shoot an episode of an hour long show and she is also exec producing.

Doctor of Jenology

Apr 23, 2015#388

Let's hope she will do both and won't scrap SOB for Vegas.

12K588
                            Doctor of Jenology
                            12K588

Apr 24, 2015#389

JenRox wrote:Yeah, I would be shocked if she started this year. I think they usually announce these things way ahead of time.
                              I agree. I expect this after SoB. I think that if the Vegas deal is real it's probably the musical surprise she was talking about a few days back... i don't remember where though.

46K3,606
                              Admin
                              46K3,606

Apr 24, 2015#390

Oh yeah I think she said next year.

Contributor

Apr 24, 2015#391

I hope she just focuses on Shades of Blue for now. :) Residency can come after filming. :D

Master of Jenology

Apr 24, 2015#392

JLOFANCHRIS wrote:I hope she just focuses on Shades of Blue for now. :) Residency can come after filming. :D
                                    Yep, exactly. Needs to focus on one thing especially with all the money and big name actors that are linked to this

Intro to Jenology

Apr 24, 2015#393

JenRox wrote:I don't think she will do them at the same time. It takes about 8 days to shoot an episode of an hour long show and she is also exec producing.
                                      Here exec producing title literally means she is a. investor in the show. She won't need to have much creative input because her production team is working on it, and they'll have her interests in mind. She just has to show up and film, like with tbnd.

14K6,346
                                      Contributor
                                      14K6,346

Apr 24, 2015#394

I believe she can do both if it in May through Summer she can perform 2-3 times a week and 1-2 days in the week of shooting it can happen. she shooting in June.
                                        she won't be filming 1 or 2 days a week she's the main character and they don't film in order so she'll probably be needed on set all the time, and even if can do both that would be stupid she'll be exhausted and it will show in her work.

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 24, 2015#395

So this basically means she will announce it sometime in May and will probably start the residency by September if not even later than that (even next year)... And I think it is almost safe to say that we can expect new music coming soon then, as she needs to have fresh material by the time she starts the residency like Britney did with Work Bitch...

I also smell suprise appearances by Britney at JLo`s show and viceversa and even a featuring song as it would help them both créate more buzz for their shows.

Intro to Jenology

Apr 24, 2015#396

KevinLeeYoung wrote::love2 :love2 YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!I'm ready for my 1st USA travel !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many hours flight time?? :)

46K3,606
                                            Admin
                                            46K3,606

Apr 25, 2015#397

danny5585 wrote:
                                              I also smell suprise appearances by Britney at JLo`s show and viceversa and even a featuring song as it would help them both créate more buzz for their shows.
                                              Ohh, yeah, I could see that. And something about Brit welcoming Jen to Axis. That would get so much attention.

Doctor of Jenology

Apr 25, 2015#398

Maybe they can finally release the Dance Again Dvd as promo for the residency and then a new album ;)

Contributor

Apr 25, 2015#399

JenRox wrote:
                                                  danny5585 wrote:
                                                  Ohh, yeah, I could see that. And something about Brit welcoming Jen to Axis. That would get so much attention.
                                                  #mydream

Contributor

Apr 26, 2015#400

I am itching for an official announcement, really want to know dates!!!

Read more posts (0 remaining)