Doctor of Jenology

Sep 24, 2014#126

kyleaustin wrote:
    BlowAway wrote:the fact that 9.2 Million streams from Thursday to Sunday are from the US, it's WOOOOOOOW HUGE.

where are the bbers that said all the views are from outside US ? LMAO
    where is the person saying only 4% of the views r from usa and had some bogus website LOL. i hope that person takes several seats
    Yass bitch that was me! Drag me scalp me and throw me into a pit of lava I don't give a fuck cut this debut surpassed my expectations :rockon :bow :woot

Master of Jenology

Sep 24, 2014#127

O:-)

Master of Jenology

Sep 24, 2014#128

I want hugs!!

Really?
        she can take apart with all negative things against her this way???
        & when least expected??!!

#QUEEN

Contributor

Sep 24, 2014#129

I hug u baby

Master of Jenology

Sep 24, 2014#130

Bailaora wrote:I hug u baby
            :hug :confetti

Master of Jenology

Sep 24, 2014#131

The song might fall drastically next week since the video views are not huge anymore.

Master of Jenology

Sep 24, 2014#132

i don't think the song will fall drastically next week, now it has spotify and the remix is out for sale. Let's hope the airplay will pick up now.

Contributor

Sep 24, 2014#133

She shared it on insta

Master of Jenology

Sep 24, 2014#134

SHE POSTED IT

jlo
                    Yaaayy! Thank you @billboard for your kind words and always being so supportive!!! #JLoBooty

20K7,828
                    Doctor of Jenology
                    20K7,828

Sep 24, 2014#135

Of course it will fall but who cares now ?
                      It can climb back later with airplay, sales and everything lol

Contributor

Sep 24, 2014#136

Optimism is the key!

Intermediate Jenology

Sep 24, 2014#137

Guys we need to stream, download, and request like crazy!!!!!!!! This is our time we can't let this one get past us!!!!

Master of Jenology

Sep 24, 2014#138

BlowAway wrote:SHE POSTED IT

jlo
                            Yaaayy! Thank you @billboard for your kind words and always being so supportive!!! #JLoBooty

Her excitement. Awww.

:love2

Intermediate Jenology

Sep 24, 2014#139

juniorsega wrote:
                              kyleaustin wrote:
                              BlowAway wrote:the fact that 9.2 Million streams from Thursday to Sunday are from the US, it's WOOOOOOOW HUGE.

where are the bbers that said all the views are from outside US ? LMAO
                              where is the person saying only 4% of the views r from usa and had some bogus website LOL. i hope that person takes several seats
                              Yass bitch that was me! Drag me scalp me and throw me into a pit of lava I don't give a fuck cut this debut surpassed my expectations :rockon :bow :woot
                              well ur ghetto ass website obv lied

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 24, 2014#140

Go JLo wrote:I want hugs!!

Really?
                                she can take apart with all negative things against her this way???
                                & when least expected??!!

#QUEEN
                                I want a hug from you....... :cry

Sep 24, 2014#141

panos86 wrote:! ! ! O M F G ! ! !
                                  :woot WHAT KIND OF OUT OF THE BLUE SLAYAGE ! ! !

Sooooo fucking HAPPY and PROUD!!! :bow

With everything that works against her, with every wrong management decision, despite haters, troll fans and NO FAITH from her own fanbase she fucking DID THAT!!! :bow Just so fucking proud Jen! With some big performances and a few more right moves this can go even higher! :rockon I can't even begin to describe how satisfied i am and how much i live and stan for her for moments like this! This era she has delivered so much musically... many AMAZING videos, SIZZLIN' hot performances, AWESOME songs etc etc . . . i love and respect so fucking much for trying new things and pushing herself to do stuff out of her comfort zone!

JEN, THIS HAS THE POTENTIAL TO RISE EVEN MORE... DON'T ABANDON IT NOW! PROMOTE, PROMOTE, PROMOTE! PERFORM ANYWHERE POSSIBLE WITH IGGY NOW!!!

SOOOOOOOO PROUD MAMA! WE LOVE YOU! #JLOVER_FOR_EVER #THANX_GOD :bow

AND FOR EVERYONE WHO UNDERESTIMATES THIS WOMAN, FOR EVERYONE WHO DOUBTS HER, FOR EVERY HATER AND TROLL OUT THERE I ONLY HAVE TO SAY...
                                  :bow
                                  panos86 wrote:i love and respect so fucking much for trying new things and pushing herself to do stuff out of her comfort zone!
                                  THIS! :cry

Intermediate Jenology

Sep 24, 2014#142

Luka711 wrote:Of course it will fall but who cares now ?
                                    this! as long as the peak position is high, i don't care how many weeks it lasts lol.
                                    also, the song is slowly climbing on iTunes, even though it may not be that high, it will help it hopefully stay in the hot 100 another week.

she needs to do some performances with iggy in the US to help keep its momentum!

Intro to Jenology

Sep 24, 2014#143

LOVERS WE DID IT!!!!!!! YAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS IM SO HAPPY :love2 :woot :woot :woot :woot :woot :woot

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 24, 2014#144

theringleader wrote:
                                        this! as long as the peak position is high, i don't care how many weeks it lasts lol.
                                        also, the song is slowly climbing on iTunes, even though it may not be that high, it will help it hopefully stay in the hot 100 another week.

she needs to do some performances with iggy in the US to help keep its momentum!
                                        I think with some push can win so much from sales + airplay so I dont see why to dont peak some more positions higher :D

Master of Jenology

Sep 24, 2014#145

Everything what? There's nothing planned for this single. We got nothing but the video.

The views slowed down tremendously, the song will not get sent to radios and it's not even top 50 on iTunes.

So I don't know what will make this song climb back later if there's not any strategy and the buzz is fading.

Master of Jenology

Sep 24, 2014#146

I would suggest sending the song to radio to stabilize it then a hot performance at the AMAs (those are coming up right?) maybe radio support will be up by then.

Intermediate Jenology

Sep 25, 2014#147

WOW, that's a really surprising result.

And it's so sad to imagine if it didn't have such a bad strategy, or if the video had come out before Anaconda, or if it was A.K.A.'s first single. :argh

But I'm really happy that we can say she had a top 20 hit this era :lol:

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 25, 2014#148

Omg yay go Jenny :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master of Jenology

Sep 25, 2014#149

alexjlover wrote:I want a hug from you....... :cry
                                                  Come here sweetheart!

Master of Jenology

Sep 25, 2014#150

OMG!!! i cant believe this wowww!!! im sooo happpy and proud!! this is cus of our streaming!!! congrats Jen and congrats to her fans!!!!

Lets get it to number 1 pleaseeeeee!!!

Read more posts (38 remaining)