Intermediate Jenology

Sep 11, 2014#51

This scene will be forever ICONIC, SIGNATURE, than anything Ariana has done and ever will

Ariana Carey stans carry on
    :coffee

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 11, 2014#52

I think the main reason for the comparison is the fact that so much was similar to Ariana "signature" look this era because I even thought of Ariana the minute she stepped out. The black and white motif, the knee high boots, short dress, and the pony tail. But in the early 2000s that was JLo's "signature" look. She always had the short glittery dress or skirt, sleek hair, and knee high boots.
      In the fashion world, the half up, half down hair was always considered signature JLo red carpet style. I even remember Joan Rivers and another fashion blogger complaining a few years ago when JLo had her hair that way for the Golden Globes because it was expected.
      The only reason ppl associate it so much with Ariana is because she is bald in certain spots and can only rock her hair that way. So JLo is being punished for having a variety of hair styles? Lol Ariana only has one damn look and it's getting old fast! And btw Ariana could never look as good as JLo did in that outfit. Sorry bout it!

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 11, 2014#53

Whatever the reason why she uses that hairstyle is, it became her signature. Dealing or not

Yesterday I said JLo didn't have a signature hair, but when I think about JLo's hair I see this:

We can call that her signature hair style

Master of Jenology

Sep 11, 2014#54

Jamie_J wrote:
          Luka711 wrote:So what's your point ?? You want us to say that ponytail is Ariana's signature hair ?? lol and what it has to do with Jennifer ??
          Some random blogs try to create drama and say that JLo is copying Ariana, but it's not true and everyone who lives more than 15 years on this planet and is not Ariana's stan knows it.
          The point of the discussion was because tajegu and another one first said this ponytail was JLo's signature and not ariana's, when it's a lie. A signature, as dictionary explained (seriously, everyone should have one and you can find them online for free) is something you often use and people directly relate it to you.

You can see on JLo's photo that people are directly relating that hair style to ariana grande, and that's where the discussion started. No one blamed JLo of copycat, we know JLo did the hair when dinosaurs walked among us, but does it make it a signature just because we are fans?

LOL
          You still lying??, Tajegu said that hair is ONE of Jlo's signature, much before than Ariana, a FACT, deal with it...
          we know JLo did the hair when dinosaurs walked among us, but does it make it a signature just because we are fans?
          Not really, here you have a BS press article written by you.... also a poll & comments of the people "not only JLo fans" that are dragging all that thirsty press, pressed ariana fans and your drama about JLO :D ...

after that several years people still knowing this is a JLO style much before, imagine if this BS was the same year that LDCAT, ariana, press and you would be fulminated :lol:

check the results

also check the comments...since you posted 4 arianator's instagram comments like the only truth from people who knew anything of JLO, and then after my reply your very wisely deleted that... :D

http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/09/09/jen ... -ponytail/

now you can go all over internet to call arianator and atrl kids for vote, because its looks like you do your best to bother us??...this and other thinks like when you said that JLO fashion rocks performance was only live in the begining... when most of the song was live %)

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 11, 2014#55

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:I have to agree with Joy.

It's not that Jen did it first, but it irks me when the kiddies say "she copied Ariana Grande".
            Like who the fuck is Ariana Grande? 2 years ago she was a nobody, and to me she still is.

J.Lo is an icon. She has done this hair style many times before.
            Instead of saying Jen copied Ariana, maybe ya'll should say that Ariana's hairstyle looks alot like Jen's since Jen has been in the game longer, is older, and and is a fashion icon.

The disrespect from some of you kids is real. :coffee
            :Bravo: :Bravo: :Bravo:

Agree....some people here walk a thin line between fans ...and real haters...this wasn't even a real argument This is a JLO LOOK and every fan who follows JLO WOULD KNOW THAT!!

The fact THAT LANIEY GOSSIP DID...AND FANS HERE DIDNT IS HUGE :argh :argh since LANIEY is not even a JLO FAN :evil:

20K2,682
            Admin
            20K2,682

Sep 11, 2014#56

Jamie_J wrote:Whatever the reason why she uses that hairstyle is, it became her signature. Dealing or not

Yesterday I said JLo didn't have a signature hair, but when I think about JLo's hair I see this:

Nooooo! Let's get real. Her hair in a bun with the tracksuits is classic Jen but I think her signature hairstyle is:

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 11, 2014#57

Go JLo wrote:
                Jamie_J wrote:
                Luka711 wrote:So what's your point ?? You want us to say that ponytail is Ariana's signature hair ?? lol and what it has to do with Jennifer ??
                Some random blogs try to create drama and say that JLo is copying Ariana, but it's not true and everyone who lives more than 15 years on this planet and is not Ariana's stan knows it.
                The point of the discussion was because tajegu and another one first said this ponytail was JLo's signature and not ariana's, when it's a lie. A signature, as dictionary explained (seriously, everyone should have one and you can find them online for free) is something you often use and people directly relate it to you.

You can see on JLo's photo that people are directly relating that hair style to ariana grande, and that's where the discussion started. No one blamed JLo of copycat, we know JLo did the hair when dinosaurs walked among us, but does it make it a signature just because we are fans?

LOL
                You still lying??, Tajegu said that hair is ONE of Jlo's signature, much before than Ariana, a FACT, deal with it...
                we know JLo did the hair when dinosaurs walked among us, but does it make it a signature just because we are fans?
                Not really, here you have a BS press article written by you.... also a poll & comments of the people "not only JLo fans" that are dragging all that thirsty press, pressed ariana fans and your drama about JLO :D ...

after that several years people still knowing this is a JLO style much before, imagine if this BS was the same year that LDCAT, ariana, press and you would be fulminated :lol:

check the results

also check the comments...since you posted 4 arianator's instagram comments like the only truth from people who knew anything of JLO, and then after my reply your very wisely deleted that... :D

http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/09/09/jen ... -ponytail/

now you can go all over internet to call arianator and atrl kids for vote, because its looks like you do your best to bother us??...this and other thinks like when you said that JLO fashion rocks performance was only live in the begining... when most of the song was live %)
                What kinda of poll is this, sis?
                You made it yoursalf and voted 300 times? DEAD
                You have no limit at oil LOL

Sep 11, 2014#58

timmyd2121 wrote:
                  Jamie_J wrote:Whatever the reason why she uses that hairstyle is, it became her signature. Dealing or not

Nooooo! Let's get real. Her hair in a bun with the tracksuits is classic Jen but I think her signature hairstyle is:

The bun is her signature, even max knows it, deal!

Master of Jenology

Sep 11, 2014#59

Jamie_J wrote:What kinda of poll is this, sis?
                    You made it yoursalf and voted 300 times? DEAD
                    You have no limit at oil LOL
                    ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW

Sep 11, 2014#60

Jamie_J wrote: The bun is her signature, even max knows it, deal!

So the nanny is copying Jlo's signature? :coffee

26K8,905
                      Doctor of Jenology
                      26K8,905

Sep 11, 2014#61

This thread. :lmao
                        Luka711 wrote:So all this drama is because tajegu said ponytail is not Ariana's signature hair ??

Sorry but :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:
                        Tajegu's impact. :bow

Master of Jenology

Sep 11, 2014#62

This thread is a mess

20K2,682
                          Admin
                          20K2,682

Sep 11, 2014#63

Jamie_J wrote:
                            timmyd2121 wrote:

The bun is her signature, even max knows it, deal!

LOL! The bun is Max's signature style, not Jen's...

Master of Jenology

Sep 11, 2014#64

Ariana the little twit!!! She stole the look from JLo it's exactly the same as Jens. Same colour, same exact style.

Her stage looks are very JLo.
                              If she is the new diva on the scene I've seen it all before and I'm already bored.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 11, 2014#65

First Mariah. Now Jennifer.
                                HERE WE GO AGAIN... :coffee

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 11, 2014#66

Max looking cute :smile:

Contributor

Sep 12, 2014#67

Max stunting in his J's & flawless bun. :love2

When will Emme? Poor ha. :lol

12K31
                                    Doctor of Jenology
                                    12K31

Sep 12, 2014#68

Ariana Grande has a signature ? Seriously !!

She looks like a millions of normal teenagers, All of a new female singers did the same look, So Ariana is not unique at all !!

Take a look

So Ariana what is the thing that make your style special ?

Also the hair style is so classic, so you don't create that hair style, you make it worst coz it's not fit teenager girl !!

60's

Madonna bring it again early 90's

JLo also bring it again early 2000

Also Madonna and JLo bring it again now

So nothing new.

Sep 12, 2014#69

#CategoryClosed

Sep 12, 2014#70

This is JLo's signature, When she named her new album AKA she bring all these things again, half-updo hair style with Versace

Guys you not even knows what is JLo's signature !! Shame on u

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 12, 2014#71

"...It appears that in the absence of being able to slam her voice, naysayers have instead taken aim at her image. More specifically her trademark ponytail hair style."
                                            http://thatgrapejuice.net/2014/01/arian ... ntroversy/

http://thatgrapejuice.net/2014/01/arian ... z3CpoNHRtx

"Ariana Grande’s signature ponytail hairstyle..."
                                            http://stealherstyle.net/ariana-grande/?post_type=hair

Ariana Grande's Signature Hairstyle Explained—Watch Now!
                                            http://www.eonline.com/news/576515/aria ... -watch-now

The Truth About Ariana Grande's Signature Hairstyle, According To Ariana Grande
                                            http://style.mtv.com/2014/01/21/ariana- ... ture-hair/

Ariana Grande's S I G N A T U R E hairstyle

Either you deal or you deal. :Bravo:

Couldn't find "JLo's signature hairstyle, but I found this: http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/09/09/jen ... -ponytail/

Too hash, but it proves my point[/quote]

We were talking about signature, and everyone BUT bbrs agree this is ariana's signature hair

Not Madonna', not jlo's, not britney's
                                            Ariana' signature hairstyle

S I G N A T U R E H A I R
                                            a person's name written in that person's handwriting
                                            : the act of signing something
                                            : something (such as a quality or feature) that is closely associated with someone or something

something (such as a quality or feature) that is closely associated with someone or something
                                            something (such as a quality or feature) that is closely associated with someone or something

You're good on photoshop, Shoug, stay on photoshop lol

12K31
                                            Doctor of Jenology
                                            12K31

Sep 12, 2014#72

Photoshoop what ?? all the pic's from the internet !!

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 12, 2014#73

Y'all need to deal with the fact that the ponytail is now ARIANA HAIR SIGNATURE.

Even a random gurl of 8 year old reminds Ariana.

#ByeFelicia

12K31
                                                Doctor of Jenology
                                                12K31

Sep 12, 2014#74

I did the same style when i was a teenager 2002

Sep 12, 2014#75

It's funny that you 2 are very old to stan for Ariana, stay support her grandpa

Read more posts (33 remaining)