Intro to Jenology

Sep 11, 2014#526

the performance was amazing!

Intro to Jenology

Sep 11, 2014#527

moejlo wrote:
      Joy wrote:
      moejlo wrote:Well guys i have watched the fashion rocks performance several times and what i have figured out is that her booty isnt the same like it was before ... Donno her booty was way better and she didnt impress me . The only performance that i always see and makes me feel like Damn this is JLO is OTF at the Ama s .... Her dance routine is the same nothing special ...
      Thats what happens when you are use to seeing the fake asses of Kim K and Nicki
      Indeed my friend ... Ridiculous ..
      Same feeling here.....she lost completely her butt unfortunately!!! I don't recognize her anymore...

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 11, 2014#528

You guys are just used to seeing fake asses because there is nothing wrong with her butt!

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 11, 2014#529

Christobal26 wrote:You guys are just used to seeing fake asses because there is nothing wrong with her butt!
          I didnt say there is smth wrong with her butt but is it the same butt that we used yo see in Im glad video sorry Nooooo obviously No

Master of Jenology

Sep 11, 2014#530

Reactions to this are so positive everywhere but the problem was...

Via Billboard: 'Fashion Rocks' a Ratings Flop

“‪It was not a triumphant comeback for Fashion Rocks. The TV event, which spotlights the intersection of the fashion and music industries, returned to CBS on Tuesday night and only drew 2.4 million viewers, a 0.6 share rating among 18- to 49-year-olds, according to Nielsen Media Research.
            ‪That’s less than half the size of the audience that tuned in to the last Fashion Rocks telecast in 2008 (5.242 million viewers), and quite a bit behind NBC’s Tuesday night time-slot winner America’s Got Talent, which drew 9.37 million viewers.”

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/ ... p-analysis

Intro to Jenology

Sep 11, 2014#531

DtothaLO wrote:Reactions to this are so positive everywhere but the problem was...

Via Billboard: 'Fashion Rocks' a Ratings Flop

“‪It was not a triumphant comeback for Fashion Rocks. The TV event, which spotlights the intersection of the fashion and music industries, returned to CBS on Tuesday night and only drew 2.4 million viewers, a 0.6 share rating among 18- to 49-year-olds, according to Nielsen Media Research.
              ‪That’s less than half the size of the audience that tuned in to the last Fashion Rocks telecast in 2008 (5.242 million viewers), and quite a bit behind NBC’s Tuesday night time-slot winner America’s Got Talent, which drew 9.37 million viewers.”
              This is much less of a problem than you or anyone here are making it out to be. How many years has Fashion Rocks been on CBS? Who watches CBS for fashion? Yea the Grammys are a musical program on CBS, but they have legacy and an established fanbase that understand that it's all about music. I didn't even know that Fashion Rocks was all about tons of performances, I expected somewhat less performances because I can't remember the last time I cared about what went on at Fashion Rocks [not that I'm anywhere near the average CBS viewer].

Who watches CBS on Tuesday? How does it compare to other CBS programming on Tuesday? CBS is for conservative viewers who watch crap like the big bang theory...................these are far more relevant and important constructions to understanding the ratings of this program than asking whether it had anything to do with Jennifer Lopez.

Jennifer alone cannot deliver ratings if you put her in a slot where no one who would normally care about her even knows its happening.

So don't worry about the ratings. Ratings everywhere are decreasing for broadcast networks and JLo alone is not going to turn that tide. Media coverage is still at a high for her, and that's cause as far as Internet searches go, she's a very popular entity.

46K3,606
              Admin
              46K3,606

Sep 11, 2014#532

What? CBS regularly trumps the other networks on Tuesdays. Summer reruns of NCIS and NCIS LA do better than original programming on other networks. The two of them were in the top 5 in overall viewers last season. The Big Bang Theory kills the competition in the 18-34 segment and is the highest rated non-sports show overall.

No one is blaming Jennifer for the ratings or saying it had anything to do with her. The ratings = Booty's exposure. That's the point here.

Intro to Jenology

Sep 11, 2014#533

I totally appreciate your response because it's facts-driven.

You got the ratings out of the way, CBS is regularly on top. BUTTTTT, those shows, NCIS, NCIS LA are very conservative shows with a built-in audience that looks nothing like the audience that watches Fashion Rocks or even the Grammys. You simply cannot expect the type of people who watch NCIS to show up for Fashion Rocks----the shows have nothing to do with each other, and CBS generally is the network of football, country music awards shows, NCIS, FBI investigation shows, and bawdy comedies like Two and Half Men. These shows are for a Midwestern conservative audience; they're nothing like Community, Girls, Game of Thrones, The Office, Scandal......these are shows that generate internet buzz and have diehard fans who make a point to watch them on whatever device they can watch, or illegally.....

My point is CBS is a bad match for this edgy, fashion-based, fabulously-tilted, kind of show. You wouldn't put Joan Rivers on CBS, just like you wouldn't put Chelsea Handler on CBS....you might put them on Fox, NBC, or ABC...but you would definitely put them on cable..........cable is for more specific audiences and not traditional people [like CBS or FoxNEWs]

I agree with you that it would have been better if the show had done really well, especially for exposure to Booty, but I don't agree with you that people here are not trying to present this ratings failure as if it has something to do with Jennifer. Many fans here are always walking the line of doom.

Sep 11, 2014#534

Fashion Rocks used to be on VH1. Producers of the show must have felt that if they moved it to the networks they could get more ratings and still maintain the level of buzz they used to have.

I don't know when it moved to CBS, or what it did for CBS last year, or even how it's done ratings-wise in general. All I'm saying is, I think CBS is a bad match for the show, and maybe it wasn't promoted very well. I think that if it were on MTV, VH1, or even NBC, it would be a much better match considering the audience that usually watches those networks, and it would probably score higher ratings. But I don't know if it would have had better ratings, since these days it's hard to get ratings anywhere.

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 11, 2014#535

FAKE UGLY ASS.

20K2,682
                      Admin
                      20K2,682

Sep 11, 2014#536

Oh My God...Look at her butt.

Master of Jenology

Sep 11, 2014#537

Terrible...within a few months/years she, Kim and all the fakes will have problems in that area... %)

Master of Jenology

Sep 11, 2014#538

poor nicki poor nicki :lol:

Intro to Jenology

Sep 11, 2014#539

I really enjoyed JLo's performance!! I even stayed past my bedtyime to watch her! :fool: it was worth it. :clap

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 11, 2014#540

omg , she is extremely disgusting :argh

10K7
                                Doctor of Jenology
                                10K7

Sep 11, 2014#541

I finally have found the choreographer of the performance. @datzcutegurl, the girl who danced with Danielle Polanco for Jennifer, just tagged Frank Gatson in this post on her Instagram (she also wrote a beautiful message to Jennifer) :
                                  ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW

He is not very active on social networks, that's why we didn't find out it before.

He is the one who did the original "On the Floor" choreography: http://www.mtv.com/news/1656455/jennife ... und-party/

26K8,905
                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                  26K8,905

Sep 11, 2014#542

turbojluv wrote:CBS is for conservative viewers who watch crap like the big bang theory...................
                                    :jenwhaaat
                                    these are far more relevant and important constructions to understanding the ratings of this program than asking whether it had anything to do with Jennifer Lopez.
                                    No one said it had anything to do with Jennifer. lol

Contributor

Sep 11, 2014#543

Christobal26 wrote:You guys are just used to seeing fake asses because there is nothing wrong with her butt!
                                      I do agree that it was thicker but the body changes and she has to stay in shape, its still a great butt

Sep 11, 2014#544

ImIntoJLo wrote:I finally have found the choreographer of the performance. @datzcutegurl, the girl who danced with Danielle Polanco for Jennifer, just tagged Frank Gatson in this post on her Instagram (she also wrote a beautiful message to Jennifer) :
                                        ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW

He is not very active on social networks, that's why we didn't find out it before.

He is the one who did the original "On the Floor" choreography: http://www.mtv.com/news/1656455/jennife ... und-party/
                                        I like his style waaaay better than Casper child thingy

Sep 11, 2014#545

Great vid
                                          Jennifer Lopez AMAZING!!!! - Booty in Slow Motion…:

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 11, 2014#546

amazinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn video , it shows better her ass

Intro to Jenology

Sep 12, 2014#547

J wrote:
                                              turbojluv wrote:CBS is for conservative viewers who watch crap like the big bang theory...................
                                              :jenwhaaat
                                              these are far more relevant and important constructions to understanding the ratings of this program than asking whether it had anything to do with Jennifer Lopez.
                                              No one said it had anything to do with Jennifer. lol
                                              you do you and you love you.

I called it crap cause I'm a snob about writing, my degree involves reading many classical works. So i know where they're coming from and exactly what they're trying to write and say with their work. But I totally understand why people like it.

Forgive me for my usage of attacks, and thanks for the good usage of gifs.

13K1,207
                                              Doctor of Jenology
                                              13K1,207

Sep 12, 2014#548

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 12, 2014#549

yamaha wrote:FAKE UGLY ASS.

OMFG :o
                                                  ewwwwwww :bad:
                                                  it must be weird sit with that ass :lol:

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 12, 2014#550

OMG LOOK AT HER (FAKE) ASS what she was thinking for making this on her body she doesnt look bad before... :/

Read more posts (26 remaining)