Does Jen need a total makeover?!

Does Jen need a total makeover?!

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 12, 2014#1

Hey guys and gurls,

why do u think noone is checking for jens music this era? Is it the songs, the same old predictabel style of herself, or what is it??

Master of Jenology

Aug 12, 2014#2

If she spice it up a bit I don't think I would hurt.

Intro to Jenology

Aug 12, 2014#3

This lp is very cool. 'So Good' reminds me of Brave a bit... I really love Rebirth & Brave. Best LPs ever! (I love all Jen's LPs ;) )

I don't think Jen's need a makeover... But more 'root' songs like on 'On the 6' & Rebirth, and Brave... :D

Intro to Jenology

Aug 12, 2014#4

Musically she's on point, a.k.a is simply fantastic from beginning to end, there is not even one song to be skipped...style wises, YES, she needs to fire those stylest of hers and get someone who is going to get her back into fashion, her fashion is predictable, same style over and over and over again, all she does is legs and sexy, there is no fashion involves for the last 3 years or so..

Intro to Jenology

Aug 12, 2014#5

Not a total makeover, while I agree that someone needs to sit her down and tell her that she needs to do age appropriate songs (that being more ballads or more like Mary J) her music is good and her style is as well, I do like the dance music but she needs to do more than just dance music.

Master of Jenology

Aug 12, 2014#6

people want edgy .... dance . lo and latin . lo :love2 :love2 :love2 :love2 FIRE THOSE STYLIST and it bugs that she recycles clothes shes JLO

Master of Jenology

Aug 12, 2014#7

She doesn't need a makeover. She just need to return to Dance music with Latin flavour. That's what people wants from her.

Master of Jenology

Aug 12, 2014#8

I've been saying this for a while now.

46K3,678
                  Admin
                  46K3,678

Aug 12, 2014#9

She can only be herself. :shrug

Master of Jenology

Aug 12, 2014#10

what?!! you all were sick of Dance LO so she gave you UrbanLO and now you want the old Jennifer back? GTFO!

20K2,688
                      Admin
                      20K2,688

Aug 12, 2014#11

I don't think she needs to change her style of music. People criticize her music but if you listen to a lot of the shit on the radio it all sounds the same. She should stick to what she likes to do. I'd rather listen to her CD than the same generic crap on the radio.

Master of Jenology

Aug 12, 2014#12

MiggaLo wrote:what?!! you all were sick of Dance LO so she gave you UrbanLO and now you want the old Jennifer back? GTFO!
                          I was never asked for UrbanLo. Personally I am more a fan of the danse music, I only hear this album because is Jen's. And the fact that one danse song (LIU) didn't become a hit doesn't mean that danse music doesn't work for her. FL did worse with the same promo, and again, the only song that got buzz and can save this album is a DANSE song (Booty).

10K7
                          Doctor of Jenology
                          10K7

Aug 13, 2014#13

Even though "A.K.A." might sound a mix of "Rebirth" and "J To Tha L-O", I don't think it's that predictable since she went to a different route of her current confort zone in music (EDM). "I Luh Ya Papi" was something fresh from her and the video actually had a smart concept. It just didn't work.

Well, in a perfect world she would come with something totally unexpected, amazing and be a trendsetter again. It's easy to say, but it's something really hard to make happen in this implacable competitive business, specially with her age and career time. However, of course she can change and improve some fragility points such as better lyrics, better vocal production, new promo strategies, changes in her team etc.

Regarding her style and fashion, she usually looks fab. It just would be cool a new haircut, hair color and different clothes and use it in her videos and performances to create a visual reference for her new music era, like she did with "This is Me...Then".

Intro to Jenology

Aug 13, 2014#14

Jennifer has to make Dance music (electronic and latin rythm) and Urban Music.. The ballad isnt her best... The problem are the J.Lovers that wants 2001s J.lo... all they are living in the past.. come on wellcome to the Future

Intermediate Jenology

Aug 13, 2014#15

Greek Jlover wrote:
                                MiggaLo wrote:what?!! you all were sick of Dance LO so she gave you UrbanLO and now you want the old Jennifer back? GTFO!
                                I was never asked for UrbanLo. Personally I am more a fan of the danse music, I only hear this album because is Jen's. And the fact that one danse song (LIU) didn't become a hit doesn't mean that danse music doesn't work for her. FL did worse with the same promo, and again, the only song that got buzz and can save this album is a DANSE song (Booty).
                                FL didn't have the same promo as LIU.

Master of Jenology

Aug 13, 2014#16

JFan wrote:
                                  Greek Jlover wrote:
                                  Yeah, maybe more.

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 13, 2014#17

Greek Jlover wrote:
                                    JFan wrote:
                                    Greek Jlover wrote:
                                    Yeah, maybe more.

FL Had more Promo than Live It Up!!

A.K.A. could be a perfect album with this points

1.- Never change to RedOne for Cory "Untalent" Rooney
                                    2.- If Booty had been the first single
                                    3.- If "A.K.A" had more electro Dance music wit Afrojack, Red One or Diplo
                                    4.- If "A.K.A" had Urban music like "Girls" and "Acting Like That" or "Fancy"(Iggy Azalea)
                                    5.- If "A.K.A" had just one or two ballads like "Emotions" NO MORE
                                    6.- If "A.K.A" had Latin music like "Vivir mi vida" (Marc Anthony) "Propuesta Indecente"(Romeo Santos) "Bailando"(Enrique Iglesias) "Adrenalina"(Wisin)

Thats all tha we need of Jennifer :coffee

Master of Jenology

Aug 13, 2014#18

^I really want to hear the songs that she recorded with RedOne before she change the music style of the album.

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 13, 2014#19

Greek Jlover wrote:^I really want to hear the songs that she recorded with RedOne before she change the music style of the album.
                                        I want it too :Bravo:

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 13, 2014#20

Greek Jlover wrote:She doesn't need a makeover. She just need to return to Dance music with Latin flavour. That's what people wants from her.
                                          that's right ! more latin flavour, I love it and people too

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 13, 2014#21

I Need Black Hair JLo

Intermediate Jenology

Aug 13, 2014#22

emilin wrote:I Need Black Hair JLo
                                              That would be interesting :coffee

Intro to Jenology

Aug 14, 2014#23

Who the Heck is Izzy???

New Minaj, but in Blonde and thin???? :o

Contributor

Aug 14, 2014#24

I think that she needs more promotion and focus more on latin music in the style of Follow the Leader and Adrenalina

Master of Jenology

Aug 17, 2014#25

No.
                                                    Do you dictate to Valentino ?

Read more posts (6 remaining)