46K3,606
Admin
46K3,606

Jul 25, 2014#126

We’re calling it: Jennifer Lopez‘s birthday cake is the wildest dessert of the year. (Maybe the wildest dessert ever.)

The confection, which stretched almost five feet long and was served at a star-studded bash in Southampton, New York, featured Lopez in her infamous green Versace dress cozying up to a lion — fitting for the Leo, who turned 45 on July 24.

Owner Samantha Brooks of SamiCakes Boutique pulled together the cake in less than two days, creating the lifelike elements out of coconut-cream-filled lemon cake covered in fondant and masking chocolate.

Lopez’s party planner contacted Brooks with the idea of incorporating a lion into the cake, and the baker produced six sketches before they settled on this version — which won out over cake-Lopez straddling the lion or crossing her legs over the beast.

About 60 people were on the guest list for the party at Mediterranean restaurant Nammos, according to a source, including Khloé Kardashian and her boyfriend French Montana, Rachel Zoe and Rodger Berman, Kelly Ripa and Mark Consuelos, Brian Atwood, Fat Joe, Russell Simmons, Andy Cohen, Scott Disick and Lopez’s mother, Guadalupe Rodriguez, her sister, Lynda, and her longtime manager, Benny Medina.

Brooks says she bought tulle and airbrushed a replica of the Versace dress to use as a model for the cake, which was hand-painted. “I’m literally outside in the dark spray painting tulle to replicate Versace.”

But the work was well worth it: “Apparently [Lopez] said it was delicious!” Brooks says. “She loved it.”

LMAO, I want to see these sketches.

Doctor of Jenology

Jul 25, 2014#127

JenRox wrote:It's really not that serious. %) I didn't merge this topic into the Switter boys topic because all of the Happy Bday posts in this topic would have been behind all the posts in the Switter thread because that one was posted last week. That thread was messy with people saying they thought it was a new JLo song, etc. 90% of it was irrelevant to Jennifer's birthday. If the topics were merged, the birthday wishes would have started on page 2 or later depending on how you view the board. If you want to continue to go back and forth on this, feel free to PM me.
      Ι asked for help, I didnt want to say Happy Birthday for JLo or smth. Thats my point...
      And btw, It is so unfair to do this. To intervene to our own theads in this way. We all make them for some reason. I saw this thead too and I chose to dont post this here and I think I have this right. If not, let me know that I have to ask someone of admins before to creat a new thead. I didnt know this. There are so many more important things that you should interfere...

26K8,905
      Doctor of Jenology
      26K8,905

Jul 25, 2014#128

alexjlover wrote: :lol
        Sometimes I hate myself cuz I can't hate you haha :lol
        :kiss

Have a great weekend! :drink

Where is your true love? Neverending love! Who is your true love? Neverending love! :rockon

Doctor of Jenology

Jul 25, 2014#129

And ofc thank you for RT, H! :cool:

Contributor

Jul 25, 2014#130

Another ancle:

Jul 25, 2014#131

23K5,924
              Doctor of Jenology
              23K5,924

Jul 25, 2014#132

selena lopez wrote:BTW the saltyness or her reply to Casper lmao!!!
                Right? :lol Glad I'm not the only one who noticed it.

I'm sorry, but that cake is a damn MESS. Did Max and Emme make it?

46K3,606
                Admin
                46K3,606

Jul 25, 2014#133

:love

14K2,609
                  Admin
                  14K2,609

Jul 25, 2014#134

^^ :D :D

Contributor

Jul 26, 2014#135

Wow Casper is so desperate

Jul 26, 2014#136

DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:Oh LORD JESÚS

Lovin the filters lol happy birthday queen

Master of Jenology

Jul 26, 2014#137

OMFG! THAT BODY :jawdrop SHE LOOKS AMAZING! :love
                          JenRox wrote:

:love

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! SO HAPPY :woot :love2

:dance :heart

13K1,207
                          Doctor of Jenology
                          13K1,207

Jul 26, 2014#138

Master of Jenology

Jul 26, 2014#139

Happy belated Birthday Jennifer :D

Contributor

Jul 26, 2014#140

So he was there so I guess it's true :x

Intro to Jenology

Jul 26, 2014#141

DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:So he was there so I guess it's true :x

interesting, she loves her dancer boyfriends. I hope it's not true, and i'm thinking they're not cause a pic of them kissing or in some intimate display would have appeared by now, jen has never been single for this long..So i'm thinking our girl has learned her lesson and it's completly single, taking time for herself and looking at love with a more caucious eye, smart way and making decision with not only her heart but her brain as well. Fantasy is over and she's facing reality, that's my girl!!!

12K588
                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                  12K588

Jul 26, 2014#142

I can't with this guy! :argh
                                    He looks like a total douchebag and word on the street is that he actually is a major one! :bad:
                                    Jen get your sex on, use him as a piece of meat, tip him well and let him GO! :coffee
                                    I don't want him anywhere near my Queen! :cool:

Master of Jenology

Jul 26, 2014#143

That cake is amazing. Also her good friend Maksim was at the party lol.

Master of Jenology

Jul 26, 2014#144

What if you guys went to a party with a cake like that? Wouldn't you think it was a practical joke or something?

Contributor

Jul 26, 2014#145

Jen also danced with Tony

Jul 26, 2014#146

Source: http://perezhilton.com/category/jennife ... z38bADO28z

Jennifer Lopez & Maksim Chmerkovskiy Add Fuel To The Dating Rumors Fire At Her Birthday Party! This Will Convince You They're An Item!

http://i.perezhilton.com/wp-content/upl ... e__oPt.jpg[/img]

Those rumors of Jennifer Lopez and Maksim Chmerkovskiy dating just won't quit, and now we know why!

Despite publicly denying that they aren't dating, eyewitnesses at J.Lo's 45th birthday party are saying the dancing duo got a little touchy feely after hours!

Remember you two, actions speak louder than words!

On Thursday night, the I'm Real singer celebrated her birthday with a close knit group of friends at a Greek restaurant and lounge named Nammos Estiatorio in Southampton.

It was a low-key celebration that included the likes of Benny Medina (her longtime manager), Khloé Kardashian and boyfy French Montana, Scott Disick, Leah Remini, and Fat Joe, just to name a few!

Maksim wasn't there when the festivities started, but according to a source, the Dancing With the Stars dancer showed up a little after 1 a.m.

The two were said very affectionate with each other and the eyewitness noted:

"They seemed really happy to see each other."

Adorable!

So, how much longer until the two FINALLY and publicly admit that there's a spark between them?!

10K7
                                            Doctor of Jenology
                                            10K7

Jul 27, 2014#147

Happy belated Birthday, mami! You rock my life! :D

She looks great, love me some J.Lo abs.

Great job Adriana, it looks beautiful!

26K8,905
                                              Doctor of Jenology
                                              26K8,905

Jul 27, 2014#148

buffaloguy wrote:So i'm thinking our girl has learned her lesson and it's completly single, taking time for herself and looking at love with a more caucious eye, smart way and making decision with not only her heart but her brain as well. Fantasy is over and she's facing reality, that's my girl!!!
                                                What are you talking about? There's nothing wrong with dating. Why should she be single? Love is journey, not a destination. :P

Jen wants to dance...and love...and dance...again. lol

Intro to Jenology

Jul 27, 2014#149

J wrote:
                                                  buffaloguy wrote:So i'm thinking our girl has learned her lesson and it's completly single, taking time for herself and looking at love with a more caucious eye, smart way and making decision with not only her heart but her brain as well. Fantasy is over and she's facing reality, that's my girl!!!
                                                  What are you talking about? There's nothing wrong with dating. Why should she be single? Love is journey, not a destination. :P

Jen wants to dance...and love...and dance...again. lol
                                                  you really want an answer to why she should be single???really???take your choice
                                                  1. she has never been single
                                                  2. she has jumped from one relationship to another
                                                  3. she's on her 3rds failed marriage
                                                  4. she has always dated men below her

single time = soul searching, better decision when it comes to men cause she will know better herself and understand men should never be your happiness but part of your happiness, she has always felt the need to be with someone. Time for her to upgrade herself with a powerhouse just like her or even more powerful and be a mutual or trophy partner instead of a suppoter.

26K8,905
                                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                                  26K8,905

Jul 27, 2014#150

buffaloguy wrote:you really want an answer to why she should be single???really???take your choice
                                                    1. she has never been single
                                                    2. she has jumped from one relationship to another
                                                    3. she's on her 3rds failed marriage
                                                    4. she has always dated men below her
                                                    1 = so what?
                                                    2 = so what?
                                                    3 = so what?
                                                    4 = "below" her? We live in the 21st century. Not in 1850.

Some people like to be single. Other people like to be in a relationship. There's no need to be judgemental...

Read more posts (23 remaining)