12K588
Doctor of Jenology
12K588

Jul 25, 2014#101

OMG Jennifer looks GORGEOUS and her body is INSANE!!!! :woot :woot :woot

Doctor of Jenology

Jul 25, 2014#102

JenRox wrote:
      alexjlover wrote:It was to big deal for admins to delete my thead and put my post here. Why? For anyone dont see and support our work? Supposedly fans support each other but I never saw this here. This is a joke!

This site disappoints me more and more. Bye!
      :confused All the birthday wishes go in one thread, just like every other thread here. I didn't even make a new topic for BB's own project. 8o

Jen looks amaaaaazing! Wow!
      It was NO a wish. It was a project from greek jlovers and I posted this here for everyone to check this and support this! What are you talking about?! :coffee

Master of Jenology

Jul 25, 2014#103

Ok. Jen looks amazing, looked like alot of fun. But that is the most ridiculous cake ive ever seen!! Sure hope she was embarrassed. Bent over a lion with an enhanced butt? Really? So cheesy, especially with kids and family there

20K2,682
        Admin
        20K2,682

Jul 25, 2014#104

Why are you making this personal though? Heather wanted to place everything birthday related in one thread. I'm sure a lot of people saw it in the thread. :)

46K3,606
          Admin
          46K3,606

Jul 25, 2014#105

The topic and video were called Happy Birthday JLo. You can't get mad if I misunderstood the point.

Contributor

Jul 25, 2014#106

12K588
              Doctor of Jenology
              12K588

Jul 25, 2014#107

I just can't with this woman...
                . . . I DEMAND official tests in a certified laboratory to prove her age. :coffee

46K3,606
                Admin
                46K3,606

Jul 25, 2014#108

Thanks! That's Leah's husband, Angelo, right?

14K2,609
                  Admin
                  14K2,609

Jul 25, 2014#109

Cute....Yup, that's Angelo. I love him! lol

46K3,606
                    Admin
                    46K3,606

Jul 25, 2014#110

Jennifer Lopez Celebrates 45th Birthday With Maksim Chmerkovskiy, Khloé Kardashian and More: All the Party Details!

by Brett Malec and Beth Sobol Today 9:38 AM PDT

Jennifer Lopez had quite the star-studded 45th birthday dinner last night!

In addition to a bevy of celeb pals, the sexy singer reunited with her rumored beau Maksim Chmerkovskiy while celebrating at Greek restaurant and lounge Nammos Estiatorio in Southampton Thursday.

J.Lo's B-day bash started around 9 p.m. Guests included Lopez's longtime manager Benny Medina, Khloé Kardashian and boyfriend French Montana, Scott Disick, Lopez's BFF Leah Remini, Fat Joe, Kelly Ripa and Mark Consuelos, Brian Atwood and Andy Cohen, a source tells E! News exclusively. "Jennifer was the last to get there, she came with her sisters," the insider dished. "She looked amazing in a white crop bustier underneath a white pantsuit. She was glowing."

"Dinner was served on the patio. The mood was light and sexy," the source added of the party, which was planned by Sindy Mashiah, Lopez's longtime event planner, and Nammos' Karim Amatullah. "Everyone was having a ball. After the meal, Benny Medina got up and made a touching speech. He was saying it's not about the number of years you live, but the years you put into living. After that they brought out the cake—it was enormous! Jennifer blew out the candles and thanked everyone."

After the formal dinner, everyone hit the dance floor. "No one danced more than Jennifer," the source said. "She barely sat down all night! Of course, the DJ played some of her hits. She was really tearing it up, dancing until the very end."
                      Khloe Kardashian, Jennifer Lopez, Instagram Instagram

As for Chmerkovskiy, the insider said he didn't arrive to the birthday party until around 1 a.m. The DWTS pro and the birthday girl were very "affectionate," according to the source. "They seemed really happy to see each other," they said.

Too cute.

J.Lo posted a selfie from the party last night, writing, "Let the games begin! #itsmyparty #funtimes #birthdaygirl #aintnuthingbutanumber Too cute." Khloé also shared, "She served it last night!!! Happy birthday @jlo."

http://www.eonline.com/news/563128/jenn ... ty-details

26K8,905
                      Doctor of Jenology
                      26K8,905

Jul 25, 2014#111

Belated happy birthday, Jen! :love
                        JenRox wrote:Happy Birthday, Jennifer!!!! :love I hope you have an AMAZING birthday! Thank you for all you do and for motivating me and showing me there's always more to achieve and accomplish.

Here are the images Adriana made with all the photos:

Thanks to all of the BBers who participated!! :love
                        Well done! :clap
                        DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:Casper Posted

ForeverJLover wrote:

Awww. :love2
                        alexjlover wrote:It was to big deal for admins to delete my thead and put my post here. Why? For anyone dont see and support our work? Supposedly fans support each other but I never saw this here. This is a joke!

This site disappoints me more and more. Bye!
                        Drama. :lmao

:popcorn
                        timmyd2121 wrote:I can't find the post I made here yesterday wishing her a Happy Birthday. :( :cry..maybe it didn't post?

Probably got deleted by Heather. :popcorn

lol jk

Doctor of Jenology

Jul 25, 2014#112

JenRox wrote:The topic and video were called Happy Birthday JLo. You can't get mad if I misunderstood the point.
                          What exactly try to do now?!

The title was: Happy Birthday JLo From Greece (#WEWANTUINGREECE PROJECT)

26K8,905
                          Doctor of Jenology
                          26K8,905

Jul 25, 2014#113

JenRox wrote:As for Chmerkovskiy, the insider said he didn't arrive to the birthday party until around 1 a.m. The DWTS pro and the birthday girl were very "affectionate," according to the source. "They seemed really happy to see each other," they said.
                            So is Jen really dating Maksim? :p

Doctor of Jenology

Jul 25, 2014#114

J wrote:
                              Drama. :lmao

:popcorn
                              yas. you know about drama as anyone else here! I see this :smile:

26K8,905
                              Doctor of Jenology
                              26K8,905

Jul 25, 2014#115

alexjlover wrote:
                                JenRox wrote:The topic and video were called Happy Birthday JLo. You can't get mad if I misunderstood the point.

It says Happy Birthday JLo so it belongs in the Happy birthday thread. Is it that hard to understand? :coffee

Kate (from the Russian fan club) also posted her video here (good job by the way, kate! :kiss ). Heather posted the result of the BBJLo project here.

Your project is not more important than kate's or BBJLo's. :jendiva

There are BBers from over 50 countries. It would be a mess if everyone opens a "we want u in [insert country]" thread in General Discussion.

14K2,609
                                Admin
                                14K2,609

Jul 25, 2014#116

Jennifer Lopez 'Danced All Night Long' at 45th Birthday Bash in the Hamptons

BY KATHERINE FOREMAN @katrambles UPDATED 07/25/2014 at 01:00 PM EDT •ORIGINALLY PUBLISHED 07/25/2014 02:30PM

Though Jennifer Lopez never seems to age, she sure knows how to throw a fabulous 45th birthday party.

After a day of preparing and pampering, the superstar singer was ready to party.

Dressed in a white bustier crop top that showed off her perfectly-toned abs, she arrived with best friend Leah Remini for a bash at Nammos, a Mediterranean restaurant in Southampton, New York, Thursday night just as DJ Cipha Down was spinning "Jenny from the Block."

"She was so happy and she stayed till 4 a.m.," a source tells PEOPLE. "They had a dinner party and there was champagne, and she danced all night long. Everybody was dancing."

The guest list of about 60 people, according to the source, included Khloé Kardashian and her boyfriend French Montana, Rachel Zoe and Rodger Berman, Kelly Ripa and Mark Consuelos, Brian Atwood, Fat Joe, Russell Simmons, Andy Cohen, Scott Disick and Lopez's mother, Guadalupe Rodriguez, her sister, Lynda, and her longtime manager, Benny Medina, who gave a heartfelt speech about the singer during the dinner at the restaurant, which was decorated in shades of blue.

"Turnt up in the Hamptons happy b-day to the queen," French Montana wrote in an Instagram post of him and Lopez at the party.

"She served it last night!!!" Kardashian wrote. "Happy birthday."

Fat Joe posted a photo of the decadent birthday cake, created by Sami Cakes, which depicted Lopez in her famous blue-green Versace dress atop a lion.

Maksim Chmerkovskiy, who's been spending time with Lopez since her split from Casper Smart, also showed up before the end of the night. But a source tells PEOPLE of Maks and J.Lo, "They are friends."

• Reporting by LIZ McNEIL
                                  http://www.people.com/article/jennifer- ... hday-party

Doctor of Jenology

Jul 25, 2014#117

J wrote:
                                    alexjlover wrote:

It says Happy Birthday JLo so it belongs in the Happy birthday thread. Is it that hard to understand? :coffee

Kate (from the Russian fan club) also posted her video here (good job by the way, kate! :kiss ). Heather posted the result of the BBJLo project here.

Your project is not more important than kate's or BBJLo's. :jendiva

There are BBers from over 50 countries. It would be a mess if everyone opens a "we want u in [insert country]" thread in General Discussion.
                                    Yas. Of course you re right as always: http://www.beyondbeautifuljlo.com/forum ... 65&t=47789

:D :D :D

#NEXT

Doctor of Jenology

Jul 25, 2014#118

panos86 wrote:I just can't with this woman...
                                      . . . I DEMAND official tests in a certified laboratory to prove her age. :coffee
                                      LOL :lol:

26K8,905
                                      Doctor of Jenology
                                      26K8,905

Jul 25, 2014#119

alexjlover wrote: Yas. Of course you re right as always: http://www.beyondbeautifuljlo.com/forum ... 65&t=47789

#NEXT
                                        Ok you're right. :lmao

But switter boys' song >>>>>

Master of Jenology

Jul 25, 2014#120

that cake looks creeeeepy!! but damn Jennifer looks great in that white bustier!

Doctor of Jenology

Jul 25, 2014#121

J wrote:
                                            alexjlover wrote: Yas. Of course you re right as always: http://www.beyondbeautifuljlo.com/forum ... 65&t=47789

#NEXT
                                            Ok you're right. :lmao

But switter boys' song >>>>>
                                            :lol
                                            Sometimes I hate myself cuz I can't hate you haha :lol

46K3,606
                                            Admin
                                            46K3,606

Jul 25, 2014#122

It's really not that serious. %) I didn't merge this topic into the Switter boys topic because all of the Happy Bday posts in this topic would have been behind all the posts in the Switter thread because that one was posted last week. That thread was messy with people saying they thought it was a new JLo song, etc. 90% of it was irrelevant to Jennifer's birthday. If the topics were merged, the birthday wishes would have started on page 2 or later depending on how you view the board. If you want to continue to go back and forth on this, feel free to PM me.

Jul 25, 2014#123

Jen favorited the tweet, so hopefully she says something soon. :D

12K1,502
                                                Doctor of Jenology
                                                12K1,502

Jul 25, 2014#124

happy bday Jennifer!

BTW the saltyness or her reply to Casper lmao!!!

Contributor

Jul 25, 2014#125

Read more posts (48 remaining)