14K2,614
Doctor of Jenology
14K2,614

Jul 04, 2014#76

Intro to Jenology

Jul 04, 2014#77

SHE HASN'T RT MY PIC OF MY AUTOGRAPHED A.K.A. COPY EVEN THOUGH SHE'S RT ALMOST EVERYONE ON TWITTER ... EXCEPT ME :( I FEEL SAD BOUT THAT BUT I'M STILL A FAN

Doctor of Jenology

Jul 04, 2014#78

lmao at some posts!hahaha yeah i agree! Gotti paved the way for some other clown in here....dont fight it guys! Walk towards the exit and get yo ass outta here!!

If you wanna go just go., Why open a thread and make this such a huge deal?

Btw like nixy said , jen is working and LIVING the good life 24/7 and if you think she is handling her social shit herself you re delusional. She ll be asking her assistant to show her a couple of random fan stuff and maybe follow some fans while getting her manicure. Stop being a baby and GET A LIFE . She is a celebrity and she has millions of loyal fans. She cant notice everyone or figure out how you feel . %)

Intermediate Jenology

Jul 07, 2014#79

well nene largate pal Caribe a nadie le importa GRACIAAAAAASSSSS ESTAS MAL NENE MAL

Bachelor of Jenology

Jul 07, 2014#80

I don't like to feed into this negativity especially since I have known Gotti for many years now, and I am sorry to say this Angellino but you like to seek a lot of attention.

Here is my opinion on the whole matter:

1. J.Lo is only going to follows true fans. As much as you would like to consider yourself a true fan. You and I both know that you have bashed her on more than one occasion. I even have private conversations between you and I where all you do is talk shit about either a single of hers you dont like, or a video, or a movie. For someone who is such a big J.Lo fan you have a very poor way of showing it. It is one thing to not like something she does, but the way you go about it is just hateful.

2. I have no idea why she even followed you in the first place. When I saw that I remember telling another J.Lover these exact words: "wait till J.Lo sees what Gotti posts about, she will unfollow him in a heart beat".... I am actually surprised she didn't unfollow you sooner. Do you really think she wants to follow someone who all he posts about is shout outs of half naked men, or half naked pictures of himself. I swear on any given day you post like 20-30 shout outs. I mean c'mon nobody likes those shout out posts, and definitely not someone like J.Lo. And contrary to what you state, you hardly everrrrr post about J.Lo on your Instagram.

3. And my final words about your meet and greet, you are so damn selfish and ungrateful. You were chosen out of hundreds to attend that party. What were you expecting? Her to sit down with you and have a conversation about your naked pics on Instagram, or better yet maybe she could have brought up how much you hate her new album. Please give me a break, and cry me a river. She does not need someone like you as a fan.

NOW LET ME TELL YOU HOW GOOD J.LO HAS BEEN TO ME:
            I have been a fan of J.Lo's for years and finally last month at her Bronx concert she followed me on Instagram. In the past month she has posted 3 of my pictures and posted one of my videos, on top of that she has liked about 20-30 of my Instagram posts. And here is a little secret I have been keeping to myself. She even has sent me a Direct Message on Instagram telling me how much she wants to meet me and how she loves me. Her team also follows me, and in the last few weeks J.Lo's personal assistant has reached out to me and has told me how thankful J.Lo is to me for being such a LOYAL fan.

Lets not forget it was J.Lo who let me go backstage with her, as her guest to The Wendy Williams show. And I have about 7 or 8 selfies with her from all different events. At her show in Connecticut Benny Medina let me come backstage and take a photo with J.Lo, and unlike Gotti's interaction J.Lo has always been sweet and nice to me. She knows me by name, and has my personal phone number.

My point is that J.Lo is a superstar, she doesnt have time for this childish immature petty nonsense. She is a very smart woman, and she knows who are the True J.Lovers from the wannabes. Just because you watch her movies, go to her concerts, or buy her albums does not make you a true lover.

But that is all I am going to say about the issue. I love J.Lo, and I truly believe she treats her fans with a lot of respect and love.

Doctor of Jenology

Jul 07, 2014#81

^ What kind of effortless, classy cloak! :clap

Good Job! Nicely said!

Master of Jenology

Jul 07, 2014#82

Yeah, very well said!

Bachelor of Jenology

Jul 07, 2014#83

Edgardo clocked Gotti effortlessly, and with a high amount of class radiating from his post!!

NOW if only he would follow me back on Instagram.

Master of Jenology

Jul 07, 2014#84

ChristianM wrote:^ What kind of effortless, classy cloak! :clap

Good Job! Nicely said!
                    I was expecting you to drag her gurl. Lol

Bachelor of Jenology

Jul 07, 2014#85

stephen1108 wrote:Edgardo clocked Gotti effortlessly, and with a high amount of class radiating from his post!!

NOW if only he would follow me back on Instagram.
                      Of course I will follow you on Instagram. I'm sorry I haven't. What is your Instagram name?

Contributor

Jul 11, 2014#86

FlyBoy87 wrote:I don't like to feed into this negativity especially since I have known Gotti for many years now, and I am sorry to say this Angellino but you like to seek a lot of attention.

1. J.Lo is only going to follows true fans. As much as you would like to consider yourself a true fan. You and I both know that you have bashed her on more than one occasion. I even have private conversations between you and I where all you do is talk shit about either a single of hers you dont like, or a video, or a movie. For someone who is such a big J.Lo fan you have a very poor way of showing it. It is one thing to not like something she does, but the way you go about it is just hateful.

2. I have no idea why she even followed you in the first place. When I saw that I remember telling another J.Lover these exact words: "wait till J.Lo sees what Gotti posts about, she will unfollow him in a heart beat".... I am actually surprised she didn't unfollow you sooner. Do you really think she wants to follow someone who all he posts about is shout outs of half naked men, or half naked pictures of himself. I swear on any given day you post like 20-30 shout outs. I mean c'mon nobody likes those shout out posts, and definitely not someone like J.Lo. And contrary to what you state, you hardly everrrrr post about J.Lo on your Instagram.

3. And my final words about your meet and greet, you are so damn selfish and ungrateful. You were chosen out of hundreds to attend that party. What were you expecting? Her to sit down with you and have a conversation about your naked pics on Instagram, or better yet maybe she could have brought up how much you hate her new album. Please give me a break, and cry me a river. She does not need someone like you as a fan.

I have been a fan of J.Lo's for years and finally last month at her Bronx concert she followed me on Instagram. In the past month she has posted 3 of my pictures and posted one of my videos, on top of that she has liked about 20-30 of my Instagram posts. And here is a little secret I have been keeping to myself. She even has sent me a Direct Message on Instagram telling me how much she wants to meet me and how she loves me. Her team also follows me, and in the last few weeks J.Lo's personal assistant has reached out to me and has told me how thankful J.Lo is to me for being such a LOYAL fan.

Lets not forget it was J.Lo who let me go backstage with her, as her guest to The Wendy Williams show. And I have about 7 or 8 selfies with her from all different events. At her show in Connecticut Benny Medina let me come backstage and take a photo with J.Lo, and unlike Gotti's interaction J.Lo has always been sweet and nice to me. She knows me by name, and has my personal phone number.

My point is that J.Lo is a superstar, she doesnt have time for this childish immature petty nonsense. She is a very smart woman, and she knows who are the True J.Lovers from the wannabes. Just because you watch her movies, go to her concerts, or buy her albums does not make you a true lover.

But that is all I am going to say about the issue. I love J.Lo, and I truly believe she treats her fans with a lot of respect and love.
                        I know ur story and its the cutest

20K2,682
                        Admin
                        20K2,682

Jul 11, 2014#87

FlyBoy87 wrote:I don't like to feed into this negativity especially since I have known Gotti for many years now, and I am sorry to say this Angellino but you like to seek a lot of attention.

King Edgardo! :bow

22K4,141
                          Doctor of Jenology
                          22K4,141

Jul 11, 2014#88

I agree with all of you guys but why JLo has to follow back only if you post on Twitter or Instagram about her? lol that's kinda stupid. Everyone's profile should be used in the way the user wants to, not because you praise her in every single post. lol

Intro to Jenology

Jul 11, 2014#89

I'm late to this thread but here's what I gotta say again to everyone who has foul things to say about JLo. She performed in Malaysia, it was raining heavily, she didn't come out on time which is understandable but I guess it took too long so she decided to come out and kick start the performance regardless of the crazy weather.

Before she came to Malaysia, I actually watched her performance in other countries so I kinda guessed her set. She asked "So what do you think my next song would be?" I shouted so loud that it's going to be "If You Had My Love", she turned and looked at me, smiled and gave me the "I wanna squeeze you fat lil plushy" gesture. Later, she surprised us by getting down to the muddy and wet ground just to give us high 5.

She didn't do Tweet2Meet in Malaysia BUT the fact that she's doing all these lil things is enough to make me feel so grateful for the rest of my life.

For this person who got to meet her, hugged her and he's ranting like this? Sigh... This is why some people can't have nice things. =/

Intro to Jenology

Jul 11, 2014#90

Oh my God.. The problem is that you expect too much from her and now you feel dissapointed. Just focus on the small things - you had a chance to meet her, to touch her.. If you give up so easy, that means you are not a true JLover.. ;)

46K3,605
                                Admin
                                46K3,605

Jul 11, 2014#91

CosTaSsSs wrote:I agree with all of you guys but why JLo has to follow back only if you post on Twitter or Instagram about her? lol that's kinda stupid. Everyone's profile should be used in the way the user wants to, not because you praise her in every single post. lol
                                  I think this part is the reason people are saying that in this instance:
                                  FlyBoy87 wrote:Do you really think she wants to follow someone who all he posts about is shout outs of half naked men, or half naked pictures of himself.

Intro to Jenology

Jul 11, 2014#92

I'm still learning how to use this forum.

1. I died laughing when Stephen said "good luck being a barb". Shade grenade.
                                    2. Jen follows me on IG, but I know for a 100% fact that she doesn't do all her social media posts herself, including the following/unforllowing. She "tweeted" while doing her iHeartRadio soundcheck, and she was nowhere near a phone/computer, I watched her in person. I was disappointed but it's business.
                                    3. I met her, long story I'll share one day, but she doesn't know her fans personally so a handshake and 0 words is totally fine, that's better than nothing! She took a selfie with me and said thank you and called me papi, but that's it.

- Jose.

Contributor

Aug 18, 2014#93

All you bitches are bandwagon.

:)

and Edgardo, why dont you post about you wanting me to fuck you?

Since you wanna bring up private conversations.

Drag that.

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 18, 2014#94

It smells a scandal lol :D

Master of Jenology

Aug 18, 2014#95

:popcorn

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 18, 2014#96

BlowAway wrote::popcorn
                                            ;)

Intermediate Jenology