Jun 17, 2014#51

Bailaora wrote:@Yohan, I feel ya
    Well at least someone! lol

Contributor

Jun 17, 2014#52

can an admin close this stupid thread?

Bachelor of Jenology

Jun 17, 2014#53

What makes me sad is ur definition of success guys... here we have this empire of a woman who delivered u a superb album and u r "sad"? Because it is not selling millions??? Do u hink Jen needs more money or do u think she does music just for the money??? Sad because there is hate and negativity online really???

I am a huuuge fan of Bjork and have seen her live, she's like second after Jen, do u guys think I get sad because people dont even know her? Or because she is not selling millions? I enjoy the music, I like the music regardless if someone else likes it or not, u need to focus more on the music and less on the popularity contest, dont let haters bring u down, stand for what U like!

Sales are important but not all at this point in Jen's career and life. U can keep crying and feeling sad and pressed and bla bla... or go blast this monster of an album and support Jen to the end.

Be happy!!! Go move ur BOOTY guys, why you ACTIN LIKE THAT???All sad and depressed, it hurts my EMOTIONS, and that's not SO GOOD. U guys need to WORRY NO MORE.

Yamaha I LUH YA PAPI dont be sad!

Bachelor of Jenology

Jun 17, 2014#54

Omg this is not Jen's last album no need to be so dramatic Yamaha ....she'll be doing this for a long time, she has a huge fan base

Intro to Jenology

Jun 17, 2014#55

danny5585 wrote:What makes me sad is ur definition of success guys... here we have this empire of a woman who delivered u a superb album and u r "sad"? Because it is not selling millions??? Do u hink Jen needs more money or do u think she does music just for the money??? Sad because there is hate and negativity online really???

I am a huuuge fan of Bjork and have seen her live, she's like second after Jen, do u guys think I get sad because people dont even know her? Or because she is not selling millions? I enjoy the music, I like the music regardless if someone else likes it or not, u need to focus more on the music and less on the popularity contest, dont let haters bring u down, stand for what U like!

Sales are important but not all at this point in Jen's career and life. U can keep crying and feeling sad and pressed and bla bla... or go blast this monster of an album and support Jen to the end.

Be happy!!! Go move ur BOOTY guys, why you ACTIN LIKE THAT???All sad and depressed, it hurts my EMOTIONS, and that's not SO GOOD. U guys need to WORRY NO MORE.

:bow

Intro to Jenology

Jun 17, 2014#56

Keke wrote:
              danny5585 wrote:What makes me sad is ur definition of success guys... here we have this empire of a woman who delivered u a superb album and u r "sad"? Because it is not selling millions??? Do u hink Jen needs more money or do u think she does music just for the money??? Sad because there is hate and negativity online really???

:bow
              Plus the album has been put less than a day, give it a chance

Read more posts (-19 remaining)