16K4,305
Contributor
16K4,305

Sep 25, 2014#1901

All promo were wasted for First Love.
    If Booty got half of the promo, it'd be number 1.

Master of Jenology

Sep 25, 2014#1902

agreed.

Sep 25, 2014#1903

I predict 33k more copies around the world will be sold this week.

10K7
        Doctor of Jenology
        10K7

Sep 25, 2014#1904

Jennifer is back to Billboard's Artist 100 chart this week, at #71:

http://www.billboard.com/charts/artist-100?page=7

The last time she charted was in July 13.

Booty impact!

Contributor

Sep 25, 2014#1905

So cool

Master of Jenology

Sep 25, 2014#1906

mEm wrote:All promo were wasted for First Love.
              If Booty got half of the promo, it'd be number 1.
              I'm totally I agree with you. :coffee

Contributor

Sep 25, 2014#1907

+1
                Promo for FL was huge

Master of Jenology

Sep 25, 2014#1908

Billboard's Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums
                  30 33 14 A.K.A. - Jennifer Lopez (+3)

Master of Jenology

Sep 25, 2014#1909

BlowAway wrote:Billboard's Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums
                    that's great news how many copies has it sold this week?

Intermediate Jenology

Sep 25, 2014#1910

BlowAway wrote:Billboard's Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums
                      yaasss rise A.K.A. prob sold 500 copies ;)

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 25, 2014#1911

great :smile:

10K7
                        Doctor of Jenology
                        10K7

Sep 25, 2014#1912

Billboard Social Chart this week:

15. Jennifer Lopez 2 16 186 (+1)

Sep 30, 2014#1913

According to Rob Shuter, columnist and VH1 host, the album has sold 66k in the US to date:

The Numbers Are in for JLo’s Album… O-U-C-H!

Looks like even a BIG BOOTY can’t get you sales these days. Jennifer Lopez’s latest album ONLY SOLD 66,000 copies. OUCH, OUCH, OUCH, OUCH.

If you want to do a little comparing, Katy Perry’s most recent album sold 1.5 million…

Hmmmmm…. is it time for Jenny to go back to the block? HOWLING

http://www.naughtybutnicerob.com/the-nu ... m-o-u-c-h/

Contributor

Oct 01, 2014#1914

ImIntoJLo wrote:According to Rob Shuter, columnist and VH1 host, the album has sold 66k in the US to date:

Looks like even a BIG BOOTY can’t get you sales these days. Jennifer Lopez’s latest album ONLY SOLD 66,000 copies. OUCH, OUCH, OUCH, OUCH.

If you want to do a little comparing, Katy Perry’s most recent album sold 1.5 million…

And the girls wonder why Capitol isn't wasting more money on this disaster. They wonder why Capitol isn't sending anything else to radio, this is why ladies. Where are the girls that were preaching about how album sales aren't important??

12K588
                              Doctor of Jenology
                              12K588

Oct 01, 2014#1915

And the way to fix this and get some of their money back is to totally ignore the ONE song that has some actual potential to bring some of it back through streaming and digital singles sales?! That "Out-of-my-ass University Management Degree" looks really prestigious man. :coffee

Not to mention that Jen-Katy comparison... a marvel of ignorance to behold!

Intro to Jenology

Oct 01, 2014#1916

So it sold 10k in 8 weeks.

Master of Jenology

Oct 01, 2014#1917

Call me crazy but 66k in US without pre order(which her name only could sell at least 20k) and no banner it's impressive. It made me happy that she still has a lot of loyal fans that check for her music. Cuz she didn't have a wide audience for non of her singles and no banner and even radio add for two main singles... She is such a great impact :bow bravo :Bravo:
                                    A banner could do wonder for JENNIFER LOPEZ but... Use your name next time QUEEN. I think you now know that those tv programs has nothing to do with sales now a days...
                                    Can't wait for next album :Bravo:

Master of Jenology

Oct 01, 2014#1918

Intermediate Jenology

Oct 02, 2014#1919

I still love this album.... but I do wish they would have released booty like a first single.......

Contributor

Oct 02, 2014#1920

Wellyver wrote:Yeah, that's impressive.

http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4i4c ... o1_500.gif[/img]

Ha! Delusion is strong and alive on this board lol

Master of Jenology

Oct 02, 2014#1921

Billboard's Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums
                                            42 30 15 A.K.A. - Jennifer Lopez (-12)

Oct 07, 2014#1922

Belgium (Wallonie)

165 RE 10 Jennifer Lopez - A.K.A.

Master of Jenology

Oct 16, 2014#1923

tajegu wrote:Call me crazy but 66k in US without pre order(which her name only could sell at least 20k) and no banner it's impressive. It made me happy that she still has a lot of loyal fans that check for her music. Cuz she didn't have a wide audience for non of her singles and no banner and even radio add for two main singles... She is such a great impact :bow bravo :Bravo:
                                                A banner could do wonder for JENNIFER LOPEZ but... Use your name next time QUEEN. I think you now know that those tv programs has nothing to do with sales now a days...
                                                Can't wait for next album :Bravo:
                                                No I say it again. When I see all these young singers with these radio deals and banners and hype can't even get 35k selling in first week, it makes me feel proud that she has such a loyal fanbase who knows and checks for her EVEN WITHOUT BANNER,STRONG FIRST SINGLE,LAZY TEAM,NO RADIO AUDIENCE .. :bow
                                                Now I see if she had pre order she could have +20k there, and if banner or even an icon there lets not say *5 (cause when you have banner means 5 times more selling) but easily 80k so we could score 100k in first week... But oh well next time :rockon with get all the control to capitol.

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 16, 2014#1924

ImIntoJLo wrote:According to Rob Shuter, columnist and VH1 host, the album has sold 66k in the US to date:

Imagine capitol's manager thinking:

- Oh, let's sign JLo, she had a hit with OTF, maybe she is a single artist, we can probably make some money!
                                                  - Oh, I Luh Ya Papi didn't do well, people didn't like it, didn't buy it, even with that controversy of video we couldn't make it go viral... But Ok, let's make a radio friendly song, I'm sure radio will eat it, people will relate to it, let's spend some coins on it.
                                                  - Oh, First Love didn't do well either and we got a couple of thousands on it, but let's hope album sales will cover that up, maybe she still has a strong fanbase..
                                                  - 33k, OUCH, it didn't do as we expected, let's close the era, we already lost lots of money.
                                                  Medina:
                                                  - Wait! We can still save the era! We can release Booty, it will go viral, people will eat it at breakfast, I promess you!
                                                  Capitol's:
                                                  - No, we can't wast any more money on something that will go no where. Sorry, this era is closed.
                                                  BBJLO: WHY WOULD YOU WASTE A HIT LIKE THAT? PEOPLE WILL LOVE IT, IT WILL BECOME BIGGEST THEN OTF, IT WILL BE HER 5TH NUMBER ONE. DUMB CAPITOL, DUMB CAPITOL!
                                                  JLo:
                                                  - I will release it, you will see it will become a hit, radios are gonna play my MFS and you will deal!!!

weeks days later... :coffee

Master of Jenology

Oct 16, 2014#1925

Yes, and Booty became a hit! It debuted at #18 without even airplay and being available on itunes! If they had spend a little money on it, just to sent it to radios and promote it to 1-2 TV shows, this would be a top5 hit and would have topped some international charts!

Read more posts (70 remaining)