Doctor of Jenology

Jun 04, 2014#26

stephen1108 wrote:

I added the clip to the first clip we had since it's the same part, see? :)
    wow :woot

i can foresee that Big Booty will be my favorite song from AKA :bow
    like Good Hit was from Love? :bow

Intro to Jenology

Jun 04, 2014#27

she should record a DVD at this concert. :argh Just saying...

Intro to Jenology

Jun 04, 2014#28

I have two tickets... One for myself and one extra. I don't want to go alone... anyone interested in going with me? PM me. I'll be checking my inbox periodically throughout the day! Hopefully one of my fellow JLovers can go conmigo!

Bachelor of Jenology

Jun 04, 2014#29

Just got my tickets from Hot 97 for my friends in NY! YAS!

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 04, 2014#30

nixy1991 wrote:

The DEDICATION!

The CREATIVITY!!

Gotta love JLovers :bow
            he is like "Bitch I'm Flawless" :mynails

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 04, 2014#31

nixy1991 wrote:The lyrics are kinda messy though :paperbag
              you are the one who s messy , since the beginning since u started commentin on this forum jlo s career went DOWN :lol: :lol:

10K7
              Doctor of Jenology
              10K7

Jun 04, 2014#32

22K4,141
                Doctor of Jenology
                22K4,141

Jun 04, 2014#33

Awesome!!! Hopefully she's going to perform more new songs from the album.

Intro to Jenology

Jun 04, 2014#34

at what time is she performing guys?

23K5,924
                    Doctor of Jenology
                    23K5,924

Jun 04, 2014#35

moejlo wrote:
                      nixy1991 wrote:The lyrics are kinda messy though :paperbag
                      you are the one who s messy , since the beginning since u started commentin on this forum jlo s career went DOWN :lol: :lol:
                      Oh, why even bother?

10K7
                      Doctor of Jenology
                      10K7

Jun 04, 2014#36

Waiting for Tonight

Intro to Jenology

Jun 04, 2014#37

I have two tickets... One for myself and one extra. I don't want to go alone... anyone interested in going with me? PM me. I'll be checking my inbox periodically throughout the day! Hopefully one of my fellow JLovers can go conmigo!

Bachelor of Jenology

Jun 04, 2014#38

what time is the concert?

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 04, 2014#39

10K7
                              Doctor of Jenology
                              10K7

Jun 04, 2014#40

The KWEEN has arrived there! :bow :bow

26K8,905
                                Doctor of Jenology
                                26K8,905

Jun 04, 2014#41

BBJLo represent!!! :rockon

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 04, 2014#42

So many fans to a concert. IM SO HAPPY FOR THEM :D :D :D

DO THE BEST FOR OUR QUEEEEN :Bravo:

46K3,606
                                    Admin
                                    46K3,606

Jun 04, 2014#43

5 PM.

Killing it, Edgardo!!! I hope Jen sees him, hahaha!

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 04, 2014#44

He is on stage now. Lets see if he also will sing with Jen :lmao

26K8,905
                                        Doctor of Jenology
                                        26K8,905

Jun 04, 2014#45

Bronx school fundraiser nixed after J.Lo. concert scheduled for same day
                                          Bronx school fundraiser canceled for JLo concert

By Joe Torres
                                          Tuesday, June 03, 2014
                                          BRONX, N.Y. --
                                          A Bronx school fund-raiser was canceled because a Jennifer Lopez concert was scheduled for the same night in the same area.

Having the two events the same night means too much traffic.

Students who were supposed to perform at the gala and have been rehearsing for months are disappointed.

"We were saying like, really? Really? J-Lo? Really? Last-minute notice? Really?," said Kendel Braboy, a student.

When pop star Jennifer Lopez scheduled her Orchard Beach concert for Wednesday night, it effectively canceled the annual spring gala benefiting the Bronx Charter School for Better Learning. The annual fund-raiser, which has generated about $75,000 for the free after-school program in the past, was supposed to be held at nearby golf courses on the same night as the concert.

A spokesperson for the concert said she had no comment at this time.

"Like, now she wants to pop up, like, no offense, but like, the other, like, last three years, she's been, like, nowhere," said Obinna Ohiekwe, a fifth-grader.

Shubert Jacobs, the school principal, said that the limited access to the area is a major problem.

"Orchard Beach, it's one-way in, one-way out," he said. "Already there was talk of residents, how will they even get to their homes? Those were the things that caused us to make the decision because we are thinking of safety."

The principal acknowledges other programs may be cut if the expected money doesn't come through somehow.

Fifth-grader Elijah Richards spent countless hours committing a Nelson Mandela speech to memory for the gala.

"It wasn't really fair for us to put a lot of work into this and then it's just canceled all of a sudden," said Richards.

22K4,141
                                          Doctor of Jenology
                                          22K4,141

Jun 04, 2014#46

So wait how many hours till the concert? lol

Master of Jenology

Jun 04, 2014#47

hulgcarlos wrote:she should record a DVD at this concert. :argh Just saying...
                                              She did mention on an interview that it will be taped... not sure if its for DVD or for TV... i hope both :)

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 04, 2014#48

BTW, I love these big balloons or whatever

10K7
                                                Doctor of Jenology
                                                10K7

Jun 04, 2014#49

You can see by the pics how people are around and rooting for J-Ho! His impact >>>>>>>
                                                  Hopefully Jennifer won't be overshadowed.

26K8,905
                                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                                  26K8,905

Jun 04, 2014#50

J-Lo Returning To The Block For Free Concert In The Bronx
                                                    June 4, 2014 12:53 PM

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) – Thousands of people are expected to pack the Bronx for Jennifer Lopez’s first performance in her hometown borough.

The pop icon will be doing a free concert Wednesday at Orchard Beach in Pelham Bay Park, where fans have been lining up since the morning.

“I’m dying to hear classics,” said Emily Moncalvo, who was born and raised in the Bronx. “I just feel like the whole Bronx is going to be here to be honest.”

“It’s actually my first concert ever,” said Sally Bonilla. “I’m a New Yorker, but I’ve always been working. I’m a retired teacher, I just retired so now I get to go to these crazy things with all the young people.”

While there’s plenty of excitement, residents of nearby City Island fear the show could create a traffic nightmare.

“I would prefer that this concert was not happening,” said City Island resident Ellen Murphy.

“It shouldn’t happen here if it’s going to create this kind of havoc,” resident Tom Vivolo said.

More than 25,000 people are expected to descend on the area for the concert. The City Island Civic Association said it is worried the road off of Interstate 95 heading to City Island Road will turn into a parking lot.

Over the weekend, J-Lo tried squashing some of the concern by saying her fans won’t create any problems.

“Our crowd is not as big as the July 4th crowd, don’t worry. Our crowd is not as big as the Memorial Day crowd,” she said. “It’s going to be awesome coming back to the Bronx to do a concert for free for the neighborhood that raised me.”

Even with traffic concerns, some in the area are excited about the spotlight being shined on the Bronx.

“If people are able to get onto the island, it could be wonderful and beneficial to all the businesses here,” said Marianne White of the City Island Ale House.

Starting at 3 p.m., New York City Transit will operate a special event shuttle bus between the Pelham Park 6 line subway station and Orchard Beach.

A special bus stop will be set up at Orchard Beach for departing customers. The Special Event Shuttle bus service will run until all customers have left the Orchard Beach Park area.

Signs will be posted in advance at the Bx12 Pelham Bay Park bus stop and aboard Bx12 buses to notify customers of the one day service suspension.

The following NYC Transit and MTA buses may also be affected by reroutes or delays: Bx5, Bx12, Bx12 SBS, Bx23, Bx24, Bx29 and Q20.

Doors for the concert, which is part of the State Farm Neighborhood Sessions, open at 5 p.m.

Read more posts (1049 remaining)