JLo To Receive ICON Award & Perform at BBMAs!!

All the latest Jennifer Lopez news, pictures, gossip, appearances, etc.
User avatar
Jamie_J
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 2458
Joined: Jun 30th, 2012, 7:16 pm
Location: Brazil

by Jamie_J, May 21st, 2014, 9:04 am

There's nothing more boring then discuss about benny medina
User avatar
ImIntoJLo
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 10249
Joined: Jan 14th, 2012, 7:18 pm

by ImIntoJLo, May 21st, 2014, 9:16 am

Yep, and I hope you're not wasting your time checking the thread and reading it. :)

Image
User avatar
RuRuLoVesJLO
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 9906
Joined: Oct 23rd, 2003, 7:00 pm

by RuRuLoVesJLO, May 21st, 2014, 9:29 am

DtothaLO wrote:
jlover4eva wrote:
DtothaLO wrote:1) I don't like her hair in we are one performance and the red carpet , look awful .. I'm man and I don't know anything about fashion the only thing I see is: she is no sexy with that hairstyle
2) About the intro video I expected more , this video was short , I expected beyonce, janet, steve tyler or someone BIG like her ... Britney (6 second) was the only who is able to speak to her.
3) The outfit a mess!! (we are one) I hate that kind of outfit like she wore in Iheart 2 years ago, she looks like a bird with a little bit of plumes...
4) We are one performance so unoriginal, she tooks some notes of beyonce , the screen behind her .. I know beyonce doesn't invent this, but she made it 3 years ago when she won an similar award in the same awards.
5) First love = I love the way they mixed it and the mash-up :love2


"You can hate to love us, you can love to hate us"

But all you post is dislike after dislike after dislike, you post one good thing once in a blue moon! Why are you even here?!
You expected someone big like Steven tyler or Janet?!?!
There was MUCH bigger names in there that are far more relevant today!!! Buh-bye
Image



relevant? I DON'T KNOW WHO IS TAYLOR SWIFT... I know her thanks to the jenny from the block performance... is she international? I think she is like Mary J Blige only know in USA and some UK


check this out: BARBRA STREISAND - lady gaga - bono (u2) - stevie wonder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_IKgW49Aoc


^for me that video was on point!


That's because you can tell Beyonce's team were hands on with this project, notice the neat font, the black and white, the HD quality, hell they probably wrote what each and every person should say lol. Beyonce has a team that work well together and know what they're doing and more importantly do it better than anyone else out there.

Jen's team is all over the place, some are doing great in certain areas, most aren't. It looks like her team made a phone call to each celebrity and said "hey we need a video for Jen's award intro, and sure you can use your own phone to record it".
User avatar
alexjlover
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 9262
Joined: Jul 19th, 2012, 11:39 pm

by alexjlover, May 21st, 2014, 9:33 am

RuRuLoVesJLO wrote:
DtothaLO wrote:
jlover4eva wrote:
DtothaLO wrote:1) I don't like her hair in we are one performance and the red carpet , look awful .. I'm man and I don't know anything about fashion the only thing I see is: she is no sexy with that hairstyle
2) About the intro video I expected more , this video was short , I expected beyonce, janet, steve tyler or someone BIG like her ... Britney (6 second) was the only who is able to speak to her.
3) The outfit a mess!! (we are one) I hate that kind of outfit like she wore in Iheart 2 years ago, she looks like a bird with a little bit of plumes...
4) We are one performance so unoriginal, she tooks some notes of beyonce , the screen behind her .. I know beyonce doesn't invent this, but she made it 3 years ago when she won an similar award in the same awards.
5) First love = I love the way they mixed it and the mash-up :love2


"You can hate to love us, you can love to hate us"

But all you post is dislike after dislike after dislike, you post one good thing once in a blue moon! Why are you even here?!
You expected someone big like Steven tyler or Janet?!?!
There was MUCH bigger names in there that are far more relevant today!!! Buh-bye
Image



relevant? I DON'T KNOW WHO IS TAYLOR SWIFT... I know her thanks to the jenny from the block performance... is she international? I think she is like Mary J Blige only know in USA and some UK


check this out: BARBRA STREISAND - lady gaga - bono (u2) - stevie wonder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_IKgW49Aoc


^for me that video was on point!


That's because you can tell Beyonce's team were hands on with this project, notice the neat font, the black and white, the HD quality, hell they probably wrote what each and every person should say lol. Beyonce has a team that work well together and know what they're doing and more importantly do it better than anyone else out there.

Jen's team is all over the place, some are doing great in certain areas, most aren't. It looks like her team made a phone call to each celebrity and said "hey we need a video for Jen's award intro, and sure you can use your own phone to record it".


I have to agree, but Im not sure its a JLo's team mistake this time. Isnt smth that BBMAs undertake?!... %)
User avatar
RuRuLoVesJLO
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 9906
Joined: Oct 23rd, 2003, 7:00 pm

by RuRuLoVesJLO, May 21st, 2014, 9:42 am

alexjlover wrote:
RuRuLoVesJLO wrote:
DtothaLO wrote:
jlover4eva wrote:
DtothaLO wrote:1) I don't like her hair in we are one performance and the red carpet , look awful .. I'm man and I don't know anything about fashion the only thing I see is: she is no sexy with that hairstyle
2) About the intro video I expected more , this video was short , I expected beyonce, janet, steve tyler or someone BIG like her ... Britney (6 second) was the only who is able to speak to her.
3) The outfit a mess!! (we are one) I hate that kind of outfit like she wore in Iheart 2 years ago, she looks like a bird with a little bit of plumes...
4) We are one performance so unoriginal, she tooks some notes of beyonce , the screen behind her .. I know beyonce doesn't invent this, but she made it 3 years ago when she won an similar award in the same awards.
5) First love = I love the way they mixed it and the mash-up :love2


"You can hate to love us, you can love to hate us"

But all you post is dislike after dislike after dislike, you post one good thing once in a blue moon! Why are you even here?!
You expected someone big like Steven tyler or Janet?!?!
There was MUCH bigger names in there that are far more relevant today!!! Buh-bye
Image



relevant? I DON'T KNOW WHO IS TAYLOR SWIFT... I know her thanks to the jenny from the block performance... is she international? I think she is like Mary J Blige only know in USA and some UK


check this out: BARBRA STREISAND - lady gaga - bono (u2) - stevie wonder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_IKgW49Aoc


^for me that video was on point!


That's because you can tell Beyonce's team were hands on with this project, notice the neat font, the black and white, the HD quality, hell they probably wrote what each and every person should say lol. Beyonce has a team that work well together and know what they're doing and more importantly do it better than anyone else out there.

Jen's team is all over the place, some are doing great in certain areas, most aren't. It looks like her team made a phone call to each celebrity and said "hey we need a video for Jen's award intro, and sure you can use your own phone to record it".


I have to agree, but Im not sure its a JLo's team mistake this time. Isnt smth that BBMAs undertake?!... %)



And see how that turned out. Beyonce is a perfectionist, she decided to take this in her hands to make sure it didn't deliver like Jennifer's version.
User avatar
alexjlover
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 9262
Joined: Jul 19th, 2012, 11:39 pm

by alexjlover, May 21st, 2014, 9:46 am

^Beyonce's team is always on point. We all know that Jen's team is A MESS... lol
User avatar
LewisJLOFan
Master of Jenology
Posts: 3307
Joined: Aug 11th, 2013, 7:28 pm
Location: Brazil

by LewisJLOFan, May 21st, 2014, 9:47 am

RuRuLoVesJLO wrote:
DtothaLO wrote:
jlover4eva wrote:
DtothaLO wrote:1) I don't like her hair in we are one performance and the red carpet , look awful .. I'm man and I don't know anything about fashion the only thing I see is: she is no sexy with that hairstyle
2) About the intro video I expected more , this video was short , I expected beyonce, janet, steve tyler or someone BIG like her ... Britney (6 second) was the only who is able to speak to her.
3) The outfit a mess!! (we are one) I hate that kind of outfit like she wore in Iheart 2 years ago, she looks like a bird with a little bit of plumes...
4) We are one performance so unoriginal, she tooks some notes of beyonce , the screen behind her .. I know beyonce doesn't invent this, but she made it 3 years ago when she won an similar award in the same awards.
5) First love = I love the way they mixed it and the mash-up :love2


"You can hate to love us, you can love to hate us"

But all you post is dislike after dislike after dislike, you post one good thing once in a blue moon! Why are you even here?!
You expected someone big like Steven tyler or Janet?!?!
There was MUCH bigger names in there that are far more relevant today!!! Buh-bye
Image



relevant? I DON'T KNOW WHO IS TAYLOR SWIFT... I know her thanks to the jenny from the block performance... is she international? I think she is like Mary J Blige only know in USA and some UK


check this out: BARBRA STREISAND - lady gaga - bono (u2) - stevie wonder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_IKgW49Aoc


^for me that video was on point!


That's because you can tell Beyonce's team were hands on with this project, notice the neat font, the black and white, the HD quality, hell they probably wrote what each and every person should say lol. Beyonce has a team that work well together and know what they're doing and more importantly do it better than anyone else out there.

Jen's team is all over the place, some are doing great in certain areas, most aren't. It looks like her team made a phone call to each celebrity and said "hey we need a video for Jen's award intro, and sure you can use your own phone to record it".


So true!! :lmao
The Mary J. Blige part proves what you're saying. The black sidebars!! :lol

The video was poorly edited, it looked like they made it in 1 hour.

And at the part when they showed the covers of her albums, they throwed the "LIVE IT UP" cover! A MESS! :o
User avatar
alexjlover
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 9262
Joined: Jul 19th, 2012, 11:39 pm

by alexjlover, May 21st, 2014, 9:59 am

LewisJLOFan wrote:So true!! :lmao
The Mary J. Blige part proves what you're saying. The black sidebars!! :lol

The video was poorly edited, it looked like they made it in 1 hour.

And at the part when they showed the covers of her albums, they throwed the "LIVE IT UP" cover! A MESS! :o


The time itsnt the problem. I can creat a video like this Beyonce's in some minutes...
Im pretty sure there is smth worst: 0 Creativity
User avatar
JenRox
Admin
Admin
Posts: 52329
Joined: Mar 16th, 2003, 7:00 pm
Location: USA

by JenRox, May 21st, 2014, 12:43 pm

Here's what I meant about the ads:

ImageImageImageImage

I snapped pics with my phone really quick because it's too thick to scan properly. Please don't let me see these on IG or Twitter tagged. :coffee
User avatar
kateflo
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 14692
Joined: Apr 13th, 2008, 7:00 pm

by kateflo, May 21st, 2014, 12:52 pm

Thanks for posting, Heather!

And yes, these are gonna be hella tagged by some people on instagram. I can tell you names so you'll ban them here :coffee
User avatar
masc86
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 14519
Joined: Jun 24th, 2004, 7:00 pm
Location: the Netherlands
Contact:

by masc86, May 21st, 2014, 1:00 pm

love those ads!
the first lady one by Benny is stunning! I noticed there's a picture of the A.K.A. cover on the page next to it, with some text. curious: what does it say? :p
User avatar
ImIntoJLo
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 10249
Joined: Jan 14th, 2012, 7:18 pm

by ImIntoJLo, May 21st, 2014, 1:05 pm

Now that's a good question. lol

Thanks for the pics, loved the Benny and NUVO ones.
User avatar
JenRox
Admin
Admin
Posts: 52329
Joined: Mar 16th, 2003, 7:00 pm
Location: USA

by JenRox, May 21st, 2014, 2:03 pm

I'll be really pissed if I see it! I didn't tag them because it's annoying, as I know it's not great quality, but I knew I would want to see them either way.

Oh, I forgot that one. It was just a note on how she was getting the ICON award. :) I'll try to remember to post a pic later when I get home.
BraveJLO
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 7608
Joined: Apr 17th, 2008, 7:00 pm

by BraveJLO, May 21st, 2014, 4:35 pm

^ I love your story, how lucky you must be :smile:
BTW: did you already post pics of yourself or did I just not find them?? ;)
User avatar
kateflo
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 14692
Joined: Apr 13th, 2008, 7:00 pm

by kateflo, May 24th, 2014, 3:46 am

alexjlover wrote:
JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
Letsgetit wrote:
kateflo wrote:I can't believe she copied JLo's outfit and hair and interviewd her wearing that :D

Image


#ICON :bow


What exactly did she copy?


Image


loooooooooooooool what a fail :lmao


You can watch video here:

http://www.etonline.com/awards/146602_r ... ic_awards/
User avatar
kateflo
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 14692
Joined: Apr 13th, 2008, 7:00 pm

by kateflo, May 26th, 2014, 7:48 am

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
alexjlover
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 9262
Joined: Jul 19th, 2012, 11:39 pm

by alexjlover, May 26th, 2014, 7:51 am

JenRox wrote:Here's what I meant about the ads:

ImageImageImageImage

I snapped pics with my phone really quick because it's too thick to scan properly. Please don't let me see these on IG or Twitter tagged. :coffee


thats great :D
User avatar
ImIntoJLo
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 10249
Joined: Jan 14th, 2012, 7:18 pm

by ImIntoJLo, May 26th, 2014, 8:04 am

http://instagram.com/p/oc27GTge5Q/

The bestie™ >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
User avatar
kateflo
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 14692
Joined: Apr 13th, 2008, 7:00 pm

by kateflo, May 26th, 2014, 8:16 am

^ It's an old pic. It was ILYP rehearsal for AI ;)

Image
User avatar
ImIntoJLo
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 10249
Joined: Jan 14th, 2012, 7:18 pm

by ImIntoJLo, May 26th, 2014, 8:32 am

Ops, sorry!
User avatar
kateflo
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 14692
Joined: Apr 13th, 2008, 7:00 pm

by kateflo, Jun 5th, 2014, 11:17 am

That mic shadow LMAO
(am I nasty... or nah)

Image
User avatar
gulcan_irmak
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 1752
Joined: Oct 6th, 2013, 5:40 pm

by gulcan_irmak, Jun 5th, 2014, 11:20 am

kateflo wrote:That mic shadow LMAO
(am I nasty... or nah)

Image



wow O:-)

Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Loreya20 and 24 guests