Doctor of Jenology

May 20, 2014#1901

Great story Boss! So glad you had a blast.

Now, can you please tell your sister to start doing your BBJLO job, we need someone a bit more aggressive :lmao

Master of Jenology

May 20, 2014#1902

Great story boss. Thanks for sharing this.
      Now plz would you tell us is there any way that we can access to her team to share ideas?!!!

46K3,606
      Admin
      46K3,606

May 20, 2014#1903

:lol: We have passed on ideas, it's not my fault they don't use them. :P

Master of Jenology

May 20, 2014#1904

^oh active boss. But when?! What did you say exactly?!

Master of Jenology

May 20, 2014#1905

Great story Heather!!!! Loved it...congratulations!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bachelor of Jenology

May 20, 2014#1906

Love your story Amazing JenRox :love2

Bachelor of Jenology

May 20, 2014#1907

Great story, so cute that whispered to Emme so you guys could have a photo! Jlo Love!

Master of Jenology

May 20, 2014#1908

1) I don't like her hair in we are one performance and the red carpet , look awful .. I'm man and I don't know anything about fashion the only thing I see is: she is no sexy with that hairstyle
                  2) About the intro video I expected more , this video was short , I expected beyonce, janet, steve tyler or someone BIG like her ... Britney (6 second) was the only who is able to speak to her.
                  3) The outfit a mess!! (we are one) I hate that kind of outfit like she wore in Iheart 2 years ago, she looks like a bird with a little bit of plumes...
                  4) We are one performance so unoriginal, she tooks some notes of beyonce , the screen behind her .. I know beyonce doesn't invent this, but she made it 3 years ago when she won an similar award in the same awards.
                  5) First love = I love the way they mixed it and the mash-up :love2

Doctor of Jenology

May 20, 2014#1909

Great story Heather! :cty
                    Its so amazing to read this kind of stories. Its a thing that I really loved doing at DAWT days! :D

I just want to ask, did you see Benny?! recently, I feel like their relationships go a little bit cold...

46K3,606
                    Admin
                    46K3,606

May 20, 2014#1910

I didn't see him, but he was there. He also put an ad congratulating her in the program. I'll post pics. Jen thanked him a lot in her speech, too.

Doctor of Jenology

May 21, 2014#1911

JenRox wrote:I didn't see him, but he was there. He also put an ad congratulating her in the program. I'll post pics. Jen thanked him a lot in her speech, too.
                        Yas. After thanked photographers etc and Benny was like "Ok, move on girl"...
                        I didnt see smth "warm" at this :P

13K3,068
                        Doctor of Jenology
                        13K3,068

May 21, 2014#1912

alexjlover wrote:Great story Heather! :cty
                          Its so amazing to read this kind of stories. Its a thing that I really loved doing at DAWT days! :D

I just want to ask, did you see Benny?! recently, I feel like their relationships go a little bit cold...
                          You could see in her speech how appreciative she is of him
                          They are like best friends! How do you know if their relationship is cold? Are you a fly on the wall lmao :fool:

10K7
                          Doctor of Jenology
                          10K7

May 21, 2014#1913

Awesome, Heather. Congrats for the experience. You were so close to her in the performance, omg! :lol
                            JenRox wrote: BTW, I saw Claudia Leitte on the red carpet. No one had a clue who she was, and I wasn't totally sure it was her, so I didn't tweet my pic, just in case I was wrong. :lol:
                            Oh my... I just can't

13K3,068
                            Doctor of Jenology
                            13K3,068

May 21, 2014#1914

DtothaLO wrote:1) I don't like her hair in we are one performance and the red carpet , look awful .. I'm man and I don't know anything about fashion the only thing I see is: she is no sexy with that hairstyle
                              2) About the intro video I expected more , this video was short , I expected beyonce, janet, steve tyler or someone BIG like her ... Britney (6 second) was the only who is able to speak to her.
                              3) The outfit a mess!! (we are one) I hate that kind of outfit like she wore in Iheart 2 years ago, she looks like a bird with a little bit of plumes...
                              4) We are one performance so unoriginal, she tooks some notes of beyonce , the screen behind her .. I know beyonce doesn't invent this, but she made it 3 years ago when she won an similar award in the same awards.
                              5) First love = I love the way they mixed it and the mash-up :love2
                              "You can hate to love us, you can love to hate us"

But all you post is dislike after dislike after dislike, you post one good thing once in a blue moon! Why are you even here?!
                              You expected someone big like Steven tyler or Janet?!?!
                              There was MUCH bigger names in there that are far more relevant today!!! Buh-bye

Doctor of Jenology

May 21, 2014#1915

jlover4eva wrote:
                                alexjlover wrote:Great story Heather! :cty

You could see in her speech how appreciative she is of him
                                They are like best friends! How do you know if their relationship is cold? Are you a fly on the wall lmao :fool:
                                Im not the only one. Some JLovers start talking about this with Same Girl video.
                                Jennifer leaves Casper so free on her works and its smth that could angered Benny. As for the speech dont think she did good. Benny should be the first person who has to thank after her fans but she didnt. She thanked all before him. She seems a little bit too sad when she talked about Benny!

Maybe its not true I dont know, we cant know...

13K3,068
                                Doctor of Jenology
                                13K3,068

May 21, 2014#1916

Maybe she seems "too sad" talking about Benny because she is emotional and he makes her emotional to have him around?! They were pictured that night having a great laugh together!

what are they saying about the Same Girl video? But wasn't that video shot while she was on Christmas holidays while being home? There was zero production behind it

26K8,905
                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                  26K8,905

May 21, 2014#1917

alexjlover wrote:I just want to ask, did you see Benny?! recently, I feel like their relationships go a little bit cold...
                                    What the hell are you talking about? lol

13K3,068
                                    Doctor of Jenology
                                    13K3,068

May 21, 2014#1918

J wrote:
                                      alexjlover wrote:I just want to ask, did you see Benny?! recently, I feel like their relationships go a little bit cold...

Bachelor of Jenology

May 21, 2014#1919

JenRox wrote: BTW, I saw Claudia Leitte on the red carpet. No one had a clue who she was, and I wasn't totally sure it was her, so I didn't tweet my pic, just in case I was wrong. :lol:
                                        How come?

13K3,068
                                        Doctor of Jenology
                                        13K3,068

May 21, 2014#1920

Were they yelling her name??

26K8,905
                                          Doctor of Jenology
                                          26K8,905

May 21, 2014#1921

jlover4eva wrote:
                                            J wrote:

13K3,068
                                            Doctor of Jenology
                                            13K3,068

May 21, 2014#1922

Exactly!!! Picture says a 1000 words

I was literally asking for your help J on the whole "cold" relationship with Benny lol

Doctor of Jenology

May 21, 2014#1923

Why you guys always becoming "too much"... I didnt say that they dont want to see each other or smth. I just said "a little bit cold".

Do you really believe that all are perfect behind the scenes... lol

Bachelor of Jenology

May 21, 2014#1924

jlover4eva wrote:Were they yelling her name??

They yelld her name several times, one of them said something about brazil.

Guess heather didn't listen to it? lol

13K3,068
                                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                                  13K3,068

May 21, 2014#1925

Had to listen to vid on mute!

But isn't a long carpet? heather could have been on the complete opposite end?

Read more posts (47 remaining)